Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,995 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    That's what bothers me. No way do I want to take this vaccine, but if my employer decides to mandate it, how can I refuse? I've been employed their now for 40 years, and I'm almost 60 years old, and I plan to retire in 2 years with a very good pension from there. I am in no position to kiss my job good-bye. So if they demand it, how can I fight it?

The way I see it, if there's any truth to Bill Gates claimed beliefs of there being a need in his mind for "population control" then it could very well be possible that the Covid vaccine has elements in it specifically intended to weed out people from the population. By comparison, bad gear can be a health risk, sure. But I don't believe that any source is selling or manufacturing gear specifically and deliberately intended to kill off some of the end users.

Even if that figure isn't skewed, while 250K sounds like a whole lot, it's something like .00001% of the 330 MILLION people living in the USA. There are a whole lot of other causes of death which toll much much more.

A 59 year old co-worker of mine and his wife got it too. Now that he's back to work, he told me that he felt like crap for 5 days, and after that he was fine, and he never had to be admitted in the hospital, nor did his wife.
    if they really wanted population control in the USA, just finish the damn border and stop letting people in, theres 44.7 million immigrants here. if the want to control the worlds population then why wouldnt the just start another world war all the oligarchs will get rich off war

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    if they really wanted population control in the USA, just finish the damn border and stop letting people in, theres 44.7 million immigrants here. if the want to control the worlds population then why wouldnt the just start another world war all the oligarchs will get rich off war
    I think it's because it's all about control. Thinning out the population through medical means is just another way for the power mongers like Soros and Gates to exercise their will and their control over others. I believe it's a sport to them to control others. They already have more money/more wealth than they can ever possibly use, so the whole making a buck thing has become boring to them, since it's barely a challenge for them anymore as it once was. So they're without a purpose and must feel empty unless they dominate other peoples' lives through control. They're tyrannical.

If they started a world war, then it would have the potential to become nuclear, and that might effect them as well as their immediate families. They can moderate their control much better through a vaccine for the masses, without their immediate families being in danger, and without having to reside in bunkers to avoid nuclear fall out/radiation for years.
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 11-24-2020 at 10:44 AM.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,995 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    I think it's because it's all about control. Thinning out the population through medical means is just another way for the power mongers like Soros and Gates to exercise their will and their control over others. I believe it's a sport to them to control others. They already have more money/more wealth than they can ever possibly use, so the whole making a buck thing has become boring to them, since it's barely a challenge for them anymore as it once was. So they're without a purpose and must feel empty unless they dominate other peoples' lives through control. They're tyrannical.

If they started a world war, then it would have the potential to become nuclear, and that might effect them as well as their immediate families. They can moderate their control much better through a vaccine for the masses, without their immediate families being in danger, and without having to reside in bunkers to avoid nuclear fall out/radiation for years.
    you really have too much confidence in our government. they arent these mad geniuses, more like bumbling fools. lets say I'm a crazy world leader and I wanted population control, easiest ways would be help korea develop nukes, help iran develop nukes. Iran would attack israel and that would lead to the largest world war we ever seen, korea would attack japan or us and that would lead to a war with USA and china. government really doesnt need a reason to do anything. they already fly drones over us all day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    you really have too much confidence in our government. they arent these mad geniuses, more like bumbling fools. lets say I'm a crazy world leader and I wanted population control, easiest ways would be help korea develop nukes, help iran develop nukes. Iran would attack israel and that would lead to the largest world war we ever seen, korea would attack japan or us and that would lead to a war with USA and china. government really doesnt need a reason to do anything. they already fly drones over us all day
    Well I guess you and I aren't going to be on the same page on this topic. Because I completely disagree with you. Starting a nuke war would put almost everyone on the planet at risk including the ones who orchestrated it. So what would ever motivate any dignitary or any government to want that? That would be the worst and least controllable way to thin out the polulation, since you wouldn't be able to contain it to any specific areas, and it would effect the ecology of the entire globe. That would make the least sense of any option. Not realistic.

You do realize how much more devastating the Hydrogen bomb is than the nuclear atomic bombs of WWII were? Right? The H bomb is like setting off a piece of the sun here on earth
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 11-24-2020 at 09:48 PM.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,555 Posts
    Rep Points

I posted this info from the cdc website in my free America thread but here’s a cliff notes version from Tiktok...

Does anyone here still think corona and the vaccine is for your health and safety?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJCrkJEe/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,555 Posts
    Rep Points

There’s no more flu or pneumonia deaths either just covid deaths? Coincidence?

The covid is total bullshit

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,555 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    There’s no more flu or pneumonia deaths either just covid deaths? Coincidence?

The covid is total bullshit

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJCrYYTo/

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,020 Posts
    Rep Points

When I worked in the Hospital and med field I had to get the flu shot.

Every year, about 2 days later I then had to call out sick for upwards of a week.

I haven't had the flu shot since I left and I honestly cant even say I have had an actual flu for a decade.

No one can tell me it's coincidence at all. And when I had the flu, everyone around me caught it.

So utter failure imo.

Tell me how Corona Vaccine will be any different? Both "mutate" and so the next thing you are going to hear is that you need a booster, a second and a third vaccine.

Also lets see a list of all the crap they used in it.

Can anyone explain why they use aborted Fetal tissues in some vaccines, bc I sure as hell can't figure it out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts
    Rep Points

This is from July but how many are going to go along with this if the government tries to implement it in the future?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...anitarian.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    This is from July but how many are going to go along with this if the government tries to implement it in the future?

I urge everyone to read that article. Is this ok with Biden supporters?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,020 Posts
    Rep Points

I urge everyone to read that article. Is this ok with Biden supporters?

Theyre cool with Concentration camps and slavery.

Remember during World War 2- Japanese internment camps were established during World War II by President Franklin Roosevelt through his Executive Order 9066. From 1942 to 1945, it was the policy of the U.S. government that people of Japanese descent would be interred in isolated camps.

President Franklin D. Roosevelt is one of the best known Democrats in the history of the United States. His political affiliation was with the Democratic Party as he was a relatively liberal politician.

CDC QUOTE

High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting.1,2They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents.

Snorts raw tren

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    567 Posts
    Rep Points

Rolling to get the shot
    YEAAAAH RIGHT
    This is some bullshit 20200624_221435.gifAttachment 55967

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,020 Posts
    Rep Points

They have F**** up literally every single thing about this Virus

And it continues to prove these so called "experts" no nothing. Who would be a fool and listen to the CDC ever again?

Convicted Killer Scott Peterson Among Death Row Inmates Who Scammed Over $400,000 In Fraudulent COVID Benefits

Prosecutors in California say they uncovered a "massive scam" that allowed more than $400,000 in California state benefits to be paid to inmates at San Quentin State Prison. This includes Peterson, who is famously in prison for the killing of his wife, Laci Peterson, and his unborn son

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-f...eceived-400000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    959 Posts
    Rep Points

Well he IS technically unemployed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    795 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Well he IS technically unemployed.
    Well technically isn't Harris using all inmates in California as slave labor? So he is employed in a sense. Was he picked to go fight a forrest fire? Lol