• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
That's what bothers me. No way do I want to take this vaccine, but if my employer decides to mandate it, how can I refuse? I've been employed their now for 40 years, and I'm almost 60 years old, and I plan to retire in 2 years with a very good pension from there. I am in no position to kiss my job good-bye. So if they demand it, how can I fight it?

The way I see it, if there's any truth to Bill Gates claimed beliefs of there being a need in his mind for "population control" then it could very well be possible that the Covid vaccine has elements in it specifically intended to weed out people from the population. By comparison, bad gear can be a health risk, sure. But I don't believe that any source is selling or manufacturing gear specifically and deliberately intended to kill off some of the end users.

Even if that figure isn't skewed, while 250K sounds like a whole lot, it's something like .00001% of the 330 MILLION people living in the USA. There are a whole lot of other causes of death which toll much much more.

A 59 year old co-worker of mine and his wife got it too. Now that he's back to work, he told me that he felt like crap for 5 days, and after that he was fine, and he never had to be admitted in the hospital, nor did his wife.
if they really wanted population control in the USA, just finish the damn border and stop letting people in, theres 44.7 million immigrants here. if the want to control the worlds population then why wouldnt the just start another world war all the oligarchs will get rich off war

if they really wanted population control in the USA, just finish the damn border and stop letting people in, theres 44.7 million immigrants here. if the want to control the worlds population then why wouldnt the just start another world war all the oligarchs will get rich off war
I think it's because it's all about control. Thinning out the population through medical means is just another way for the power mongers like Soros and Gates to exercise their will and their control over others. I believe it's a sport to them to control others. They already have more money/more wealth than they can ever possibly use, so the whole making a buck thing has become boring to them, since it's barely a challenge for them anymore as it once was. So they're without a purpose and must feel empty unless they dominate other peoples' lives through control. They're tyrannical.

If they started a world war, then it would have the potential to become nuclear, and that might effect them as well as their immediate families. They can moderate their control much better through a vaccine for the masses, without their immediate families being in danger, and without having to reside in bunkers to avoid nuclear fall out/radiation for years.

Last edited:
I think it's because it's all about control. Thinning out the population through medical means is just another way for the power mongers like Soros and Gates to exercise their will and their control over others. I believe it's a sport to them to control others. They already have more money/more wealth than they can ever possibly use, so the whole making a buck thing has become boring to them, since it's barely a challenge for them anymore as it once was. So they're without a purpose and must feel empty unless they dominate other peoples' lives through control. They're tyrannical.

If they started a world war, then it would have the potential to become nuclear, and that might effect them as well as their immediate families. They can moderate their control much better through a vaccine for the masses, without their immediate families being in danger, and without having to reside in bunkers to avoid nuclear fall out/radiation for years.
you really have too much confidence in our government. they arent these mad geniuses, more like bumbling fools. lets say I'm a crazy world leader and I wanted population control, easiest ways would be help korea develop nukes, help iran develop nukes. Iran would attack israel and that would lead to the largest world war we ever seen, korea would attack japan or us and that would lead to a war with USA and china. government really doesnt need a reason to do anything. they already fly drones over us all day

you really have too much confidence in our government. they arent these mad geniuses, more like bumbling fools. lets say I'm a crazy world leader and I wanted population control, easiest ways would be help korea develop nukes, help iran develop nukes. Iran would attack israel and that would lead to the largest world war we ever seen, korea would attack japan or us and that would lead to a war with USA and china. government really doesnt need a reason to do anything. they already fly drones over us all day
Well I guess you and I aren't going to be on the same page on this topic. Because I completely disagree with you. Starting a nuke war would put almost everyone on the planet at risk including the ones who orchestrated it. So what would ever motivate any dignitary or any government to want that? That would be the worst and least controllable way to thin out the polulation, since you wouldn't be able to contain it to any specific areas, and it would effect the ecology of the entire globe. That would make the least sense of any option. Not realistic.

You do realize how much more devastating the Hydrogen bomb is than the nuclear atomic bombs of WWII were? Right? The H bomb is like setting off a piece of the sun here on earth

Last edited:
I posted this info from the cdc website in my free America thread but here’s a cliff notes version from Tiktok...

Does anyone here still think corona and the vaccine is for your health and safety?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJCrkJEe/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s no more flu or pneumonia deaths either just covid deaths? Coincidence?

The covid is total bullshit

When I worked in the Hospital and med field I had to get the flu shot.

Every year, about 2 days later I then had to call out sick for upwards of a week.

I haven't had the flu shot since I left and I honestly cant even say I have had an actual flu for a decade.

No one can tell me it's coincidence at all. And when I had the flu, everyone around me caught it.

So utter failure imo.

Tell me how Corona Vaccine will be any different? Both "mutate" and so the next thing you are going to hear is that you need a booster, a second and a third vaccine.

Also lets see a list of all the crap they used in it.

Can anyone explain why they use aborted Fetal tissues in some vaccines, bc I sure as hell can't figure it out.

Get Shredded!
I urge everyone to read that article. Is this ok with Biden supporters?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Theyre cool with Concentration camps and slavery.

Remember during World War 2- Japanese internment camps were established during World War II by President Franklin Roosevelt through his Executive Order 9066. From 1942 to 1945, it was the policy of the U.S. government that people of Japanese descent would be interred in isolated camps.

President Franklin D. Roosevelt is one of the best known Democrats in the history of the United States. His political affiliation was with the Democratic Party as he was a relatively liberal politician.

CDC QUOTE

High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting.[SUP]1,2[/SUP]They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents.

They have F**** up literally every single thing about this Virus

And it continues to prove these so called "experts" no nothing. Who would be a fool and listen to the CDC ever again?

Convicted Killer Scott Peterson Among Death Row Inmates Who Scammed Over $400,000 In Fraudulent COVID Benefits

Prosecutors in California say they uncovered a "massive scam" that allowed more than $400,000 in California state benefits to be paid to inmates at San Quentin State Prison. This includes Peterson, who is famously in prison for the killing of his wife, Laci Peterson, and his unborn son

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-...n-among-death-row-inmates-who-received-400000

kk.jpg

Well he IS technically unemployed.

Well technically isn't Harris using all inmates in California as slave labor? So he is employed in a sense. Was he picked to go fight a forrest fire? Lol

Well technically isn't Harris using all inmates in California as slave labor? So he is employed in a sense. Was he picked to go fight a forrest fire? Lol

The wife and I were talking about this last night when we saw it on the news and I made the same joke to her. She pointed out that it was their personal info, SSN etc, that was being used by scammers. Not necessarily that the prisoners all got together to scam EDD. Fraud has be pretty prevalent in the CA EDD system.

Slave labor IDK, but yeah, I'm 100% for the idea that prisoners should have to work to eat, get housing, medical, dental and all the stuff we have to pay for. I'd even take it a step further and say we should use them to test this vaccine first. If it kills them, then you and me are the better for it.

The wife and I were talking about this last night when we saw it on the news and I made the same joke to her. She pointed out that it was their personal info, SSN etc, that was being used by scammers. Not necessarily that the prisoners all got together to scam EDD. Fraud has be pretty prevalent in the CA EDD system.

Slave labor IDK, but yeah, I'm 100% for the idea that prisoners should have to work to eat, get housing, medical, dental and all the stuff we have to pay for. I'd even take it a step further and say we should use them to test this vaccine first. If it kills them, then you and me are the better for it.
You trust our justice system way too fucking much to make these statements. I test the fucking vaccine on high risk individuals, like 50+ year olds with prior heart issues, first. Us younger, healthier folks will be better off for it.

You trust our justice system way too fucking much to make these statements. I test the fucking vaccine on high risk individuals, like 50+ year olds with prior heart issues, first. Us younger, healthier folks will be better off for it.

That would be me lol. Whatcha trying to say?

I won't get the Covid vaccine just like I don't get the flu vaccine.

My kids won't be getting it either. Children don't seem to "get as sick" apparently so, it'll give them a few years to see what kind of issues if any there are with the vaccine. If this means having to home school my kids, so be it.

If this vaccine was pushed through as quickly as they say it was, I'm pretty concerned on unforseen issues for my kids and possibly their children.

I won't get the Covid vaccine just like I don't get the flu vaccine.

My kids won't be getting it either. Children don't seem to "get as sick" apparently so, it'll give them a few years to see what kind of issues if any there are with the vaccine. If this means having to home school my kids, so be it.

If this vaccine was pushed through as quickly as they say it was, I'm pretty concerned on unforseen issues for my kids and possibly their children.

Same here. Not a snowballs chance in hell for me or my family for several reasons

There’s already talk of children getting vaccinated while at school without parents permission ... I’ll try am find the article I read and post it

Same here. Not a snowballs chance in hell for me or my family for several reasons

There’s already talk of children getting vaccinated while at school without parents permission ... I’ll try am find the article I read and post it

Wow.

The Fucking audacity of some people is astounding.

I've talked about the issues my middle daughter had a while back with depression and self harm, and when we took her to the hospital to get help we told them no medicine and made sure to have them put it in her file. We wanted to try and talk through things first, we asked her how she felt about it and she agreed she didn't want meds.

The nursing staff tried MULTIPLE times to give her medicine. Even the Fucking Dr tried and she kept refusing. When she was able to call home she told be about it and it didn't take me long to get there.

I'm not a bad ass or a fighter or anything like that but, like any man, you don't fuck with my kids. I never said it on the forum but, I spent a night in the clink over that and I don't regret it.

People in any position of "power" when it comes to our children who think they know best and believe they can make decisions for our children's health and wellbeing without getting parental consent should be locked up.

Wow.

I've talked about the issues my middle daughter had a while back with depression and self harm, and when we took her to the hospital to get help we told them no medicine and made sure to have them put it in her file. We wanted to try and talk through things first, we asked her how she felt about it and she agreed she didn't want meds.

The nursing staff tried MULTIPLE times to give her medicine. Even the Fucking Dr tried and she kept refusing. When she was able to call home she told be about it and it didn't take me long to get there.

I'm not a bad ass or a fighter or anything like that but, like any man, you don't fuck with my kids. I never said it on the forum but, I spent a night in the clink over that and I don't regret it.

People in any position of "power" when it comes to our children who think they know best and believe they can make decisions for our children's health and wellbeing without getting parental consent should be locked up.
x2 good for you Monte. I'm glad to hear you made a stand for what's right and for your kids. You did the right thing. BRAVO!!!

Why does the CDC think they have the right to give us "guidelines" to live by??

Since when is music and sound ordinance of their concerns for one?

They are using this virus to manipulate control, that is a fact at this point

127238453_574152523543219_8839789648168274431_n.jpg

This is just insanity fuck off cdc

Fucking communism!

In LA country all people have a 10pm curfew. All bars, pubs, restaurants have to be closed by then. No one can be out. You will get fined. If you are having a party that’s big, they will cut your electricity. No lie. Look it up.

People think this is all about a virus. Fuck that.

JOIN THE NATION
Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Wow.

Good for you standing up for your right to parent how you see fit! I stand with you brother.

I pulled my daughter out of high school and it’s her junior year... they’re teaching the kids fear and trembling over a damn flu

My son has a drive through graduation last year, the photo op they offered was the two of us in front of a backdrop... I was so sorry for him man. This whole things is so fucked up... I will just digress here rather than beat the dead horse ... again. Happy thanksgiving brotha!

Wow.

Ignorance is bliss ...I believe the medical field just doesnt know how to help mental issues/feelings without loaded up people with meds....hey you havent seen shit , if you do decide to use meds or you feel meds are required thats when the true ignorance starts ....oh we will try this, oh wait wait we will that, oh wait try this dose ...meanwhile your watching your family member/child endure all kinds of different side affects while these jokers are using a dart board to pick meds to pump them with ....oh its a joke man!!

I'm actually in the Moderna vaccine study. I got flu like symptoms after the second shot. At the time, I got tested for flu/covid just to make sure I didn't get sick with either. The symptoms went away in a day or so.

I got tested for antibodies a week later, and I had covid antibodies. It's been a few months now maybe, and I'm pretty glad I did it.

Back