• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
https://resistthemainstream.org/new...ose-vaccinated-last-year/?utm_source=telegram

Moderna Analysis: Those Vaccinated Last Year Twice More Likely to Contract Covid-19

Moderna Inc. has released a set of data which suggested its COVID-19 vaccine is effective in preventing serious health issues or death from “variants of concern” but admitting that efficacy decreases over time, such that those who received the vaccine last year were twice more likely to contract a breakthrough case of the coronavirus disease.

https://resistthemainstream.org/new...ose-vaccinated-last-year/?utm_source=telegram

Moderna Analysis: Those Vaccinated Last Year Twice More Likely to Contract Covid-19

Moderna Inc. has released a set of data which suggested its COVID-19 vaccine is effective in preventing serious health issues or death from “variants of concern” but admitting that efficacy decreases over time, such that those who received the vaccine last year were twice more likely to contract a breakthrough case of the coronavirus disease.

Lol need more money! Boosters to the moon.

Remember, if you pay any attention what-so-ever to nut jobs like this idiot doctor, you are a conspiracy theorist retard. Just because he trained at the Mayo Clinic and runs the largest independent testing laboratory in Idaho doesn't mean shit. You should watch CNN after this to clear your head of such nonsense.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1430589141344034816

We should all take pride in following the herd. Thinking for yourself is a lot of work and you're usually wrong. It's sooooo much easier to just do what you're told.

'Murcans be like .....

iu

Remember, if you pay any attention what-so-ever to nut jobs like this idiot doctor, you are a conspiracy theorist retard. Just because he trained at the Mayo Clinic and runs the largest independent testing laboratory in Idaho doesn't mean shit. You should watch CNN after this to clear your head of such nonsense.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1430589141344034816

People need to see this. I'm curious if this is a short term side effect or long term. And if it is long term, will it be passed down to offspring. This is what we get for mass vaccinations with no testing. SMH

C’mon, is he a “real” doctor and “largest in Idaho”, I mean, there are only like 10k people living there so it’s barely a state. What’s this mayo clinic? Some training school for Jimmy John’s shops? Look, he’s wearing red scrubs. Obviously a MAGA Trumper.

C’mon, is he a “real” doctor and “largest in Idaho”, I mean, there are only like 10k people living there so it’s barely a state. What’s this mayo clinic? Some training school for Jimmy John’s shops? Look, he’s wearing red scrubs. Obviously a MAGA Trumper.
U e never heard 9f the mayo clinic? Wow... only one of the biggest in the nation

https://www.mayoclinic.org/about-mayo-clinic

IML Gear Cream!
Funny thing is I’m neither left nor right.
I’m pro information and science. Real science. Not the “follow the science” science.

I’m staying with vaccinated people. One is a school teacher. She is off work for two days because a child in her class “tested positive” for covid. She’s trying to figure out why that’s a problem if she’s vaccinated.
A child in her son’s class, same school, also “tested positive” and the son was off for three days.

Follow whatthefuckkindof science is this?

People need to see this. I'm curious if this is a short term side effect or long term. And if it is long term, will it be passed down to offspring. This is what we get for mass vaccinations with no testing. SMH
Various experts early on have been saying this gene therapy will likely cause autoimmune diseases.

It was the primary reason I wanted to wait and see if it was true before taking the shot. If it does weaken the immune system long term or cause autoimmune diseases its going to be catastrophic.

Various experts early on have been saying this gene therapy will likely cause autoimmune diseases.

It was the primary reason I wanted to wait and see if it was true before taking the shot. If it does weaken the immune system long term or cause autoimmune diseases its going to be catastrophic.

There's one thing I've learned from being in the manufacturing biz for years. The prototype ALWAYS has something wrong with it.

What's your thoughts on it actually affecting dna and being passed genetically? Prior to covid, science was saying the jury was still out on long term effects. Like most things, studies were 50/50 and you could find stuff supporting both sides.

Attachments

• jaZqSq1z.jpg
    jaZqSq1z.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 35

Dr. Francis Boyle

Drafted the Biological Weapons Act, gave a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

He says SARS CoV-2 was genetically recombined with HIV..

What does HIV do? Attacks the immune system

Add in the video of the Doc running the testing facility saying all the autoimmune disorders and makers are skyrocketing..

So immune deficiency and autoimmune diseases sounds about right then..all so susceptible to cancers too

Side note
Is it a coincidence Dr. Fauci was involved extensively with HIV and SARS? Hmmm

Interesting number the White House put out 80 million unvaccinated people that are eligible..80 million

Mike Lindell, along with other models says 80 million people voted for Trump..

Interesting

Interesting number the White House put out 80 million unvaccinated people that are eligible..80 million

Mike Lindell, along with other models says 80 million people voted for Trump..

Interesting

The unvaxxed number is bogus. They want everyone to think the unvaxxed are crazy white power trumper conspiracy nut jobs.

There will be no accurate numbers going forward...too many people are faking their vaccination status. Not to mention the cdc/govt were inflating the vaccinated numbers early on anyway.

Australians are on the verge of breaking point. Note the natural choke point the police are using to try to thwart crowd.

"Scenes from a freedom rally in Australia — Police uses capsicum spray to subdue protesters at an anti-lockdown protest in Melbourne."

Vid:
https://t.me/TheTrumpist/5228

https://resistthemainstream.org/all...id-shots-raise-questions/?utm_source=telegram

All Three Major Vaccine Companies Change Names for Their COVID Shots

“The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is Comirnaty, the Moderna vaccine will be named SpikeVax, and the AstraZeneca vaccine will be named Vaxzevria,” Health Canada said in a tweet Thursday.

The sudden announcement raised some questions among Twitter users.

“I don’t understand WHY this is being done, I fully support vaccines and wish everybody would get vaccinated…. but I assure you, whoever made the decision made a bad one. Antivaxxers are going to have a field day with this change, and that’s very sad,” one user wrote.

https://resistthemainstream.org/all...id-shots-raise-questions/?utm_source=telegram

“The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is Comirnaty, the Moderna vaccine will be named SpikeVax, and the AstraZeneca vaccine will be named Vaxzevria,” Health Canada said in a tweet Thursday.

“I don’t understand WHY this is being done, I fully support vaccines and wish everybody would get vaccinated…. but I assure you, whoever made the decision made a bad one. Antivaxxers are going to have a field day with this change, and that’s very sad,” one user wrote.

Vaxzevria sounds like vax every one of ya

I actually saw this wtf I didn't understand and almost walked out because I didn't believe that they were actually going to give me the FDA approved product.
I asked to see the bottle she said its the same but I wouldn't even sign the release.
I made sure that my card does say the brand name of the pfizer shot. Still the same exact thing the immunity booster is no different.
I believe that I made a mistake taking the first dose SMH.
I just hope that I don't have a tracker in me or get crazy side effects down the road smh
I caved under pressure to get the shot but I might as well get number 2 now smh.

This is a shit show. Now all Exec branch HHS workers and 80 million other citizens will be forced to take these.. and the children's heads will be on the block soon enough. I am seeing no civil rights lawyers showing up to contest this shit. You are alone in this with these and many many future shots coming for you.

Theres actually a ton of lawsuits and 23 Attorney Generals are preparing to sue the Biden Admin GlycoMan.

It's just that they keep this stuff off the radar, they don't want everyone to know the Mandates are unconstitutional and every single one will be overturned and rejected.

Businesses will go bankrupt from lawsuits that follow mask and vaccine mandates. (some of them will)

BTW speaking of information

Did you guys know the Pfizer shot is 30mgs and the Moderna is 100mgs?

Theres actually a ton of lawsuits and 23 Attorney Generals are preparing to sue the Biden Admin GlycoMan.

It's just that they keep this stuff off the radar, they don't want everyone to know the Mandates are unconstitutional and every single one will be overturned and rejected.

Businesses will go bankrupt from lawsuits that follow mask and vaccine mandates. (some of them will)

BTW speaking of information

Did you guys know the Pfizer shot is 30mgs and the Moderna is 100mgs?

I actually did know that but didn't understand why such a dramatic difference in the mg's but yet still stressing additional shots and boosters?

- - - Updated - - -

Making the paper trail harder to follow...

As of 9/11/2021, 516 children aged 0-18 years old have died of/from/with (who can tell the difference?) COVID.

So explain the drive to vaccinate 12 year olds? Or the mass involuntary vaccinations of children in Australia?

Look at the numbers of deaths of children on bicycles, scooters and playgrounds. Ban these….”If we save just one child….”

Back