CoronaVirus Vaccine

View Poll Results: Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely!

    23 23.00%
  • Hell no!

    64 64.00%
  • Unsure

    13 13.00%
Page 127 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2257
  1. #1891
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,279

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,902
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,706
    Thanked in
    5,057 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #1892
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    41

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    500100

    PART 1: Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t"


  3. #1893
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,992

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,663
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,613
    Thanked in
    2,188 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    @RealGenFlynn, [20.09.21 22:24]
    “Israeli doctor Kobi Haviv told Channel 13 News: “95% of seriously ill patients are vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people account for 85-90% of hospitalizations. We are opening more and more COVID branches. The effectiveness of vaccines is declining or disappearing.”

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  4. #1894
    Registered User
    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    868

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    492
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points
    13490690

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwise1 View Post
    PART 1: Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t"

    This is so scary but just affirms everything.
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

  5. #1895
    Registered User
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,032

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    399
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,394
    Thanked in
    880 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    ...
    Perfect example of liberal logic

  6. #1896
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20,149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23,021
    Thanked in
    11,156 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...nanoparticles/

    NEW - Wuhan scientists planned to release "skin-penetrating nanoparticles containing novel chimeric spike proteins" of coronaviruses into cave bats in Yunnan, China - 18 months before the pandemic.

    "They also planned to create chimeric viruses, genetically enhanced to infect humans more easily and requested $14million from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to fund the work."

  7. #1897
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20,149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23,021
    Thanked in
    11,156 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    https://resistthemainstream.org/here...ource=telegram

    Fauci Funded 60 Projects at The Wuhan Institute of Virology According to New Book: Report


    Dr Anthony Fauci was “up to his neck” funding coronavirus research in Wuhan, which “just shows how incredibly stupid” he is, says Sky News host Sharri Markson. Ms Markson has been investigating Anthony Fauci’s involvement in funding the Wuhan Institute of Virology and discovered his agency “had funded 60 projects at the Wuhan laboratory.”

    “Then he wrote a paper where he said gain of function research was worth the risk of a pandemic, and that he had even funded coronavirus research in conjunction with the Chinese military,” Ms Markson said.

  8. #1898
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,279

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,902
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,706
    Thanked in
    5,057 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    https://resistthemainstream.org/here...ource=telegram

    Fauci Funded 60 Projects at The Wuhan Institute of Virology According to New Book: Report


    Dr Anthony Fauci was “up to his neck” funding coronavirus research in Wuhan, which “just shows how incredibly stupid” he is, says Sky News host Sharri Markson. Ms Markson has been investigating Anthony Fauci’s involvement in funding the Wuhan Institute of Virology and discovered his agency “had funded 60 projects at the Wuhan laboratory.”

    “Then he wrote a paper where he said gain of function research was worth the risk of a pandemic, and that he had even funded coronavirus research in conjunction with the Chinese military,” Ms Markson said.
    He is not incredibly stupid at all

    People acting like this was gross error.

    This was 1000000% intentional and clear as day.

    No one wants to admit this and I am unsure why.

  9. #1899
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20,149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23,021
    Thanked in
    11,156 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    He is not incredibly stupid at all

    People acting like this was gross error.

    This was 1000000% intentional and clear as day.

    No one wants to admit this and I am unsure why.

    $$$$$$$$ Number one reason.

    Reason number two is the US was 100% complicit in this. We ARE the baddies. We tried to blame china because it was made there, but we funded the research. If we admit this...if we prosecute Fauci....then we're fucked on a global scale. The entire world will want reparations. Australia was part of the funding/research too. Kind of goes back to Five Eyes and the more recent "the US is gonna give australia nuke subs". It is 100% obvious to anyone paying attention. But most people are too buried in facebook and candy crush to know what is going on in the world.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #1900
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20,149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23,021
    Thanked in
    11,156 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    FDA is putting it out there despite WH & CDC perpetuating narrative. Delta Variant is the Vaccine.
    This entire video can be found on the FDA’s official YouTube account.

    Steve Kirsch at 4:20:00 addressing the “elephant in the room” and stating “Pfizer kills more people than it saves” is a fascinating segment.

    Top FDA Executives over Vaccine Approval resigned citing the WH was “overstepping its authority” on release of the booster.


  11. #1901
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20,149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23,021
    Thanked in
    11,156 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    NEW - Dr. Jessica Rose at the FDA Open Public Hearing:

    “There’s an over 1000% increase in the total number of adverse events just for 2021 and we are not done with 2021 … In my opinion [the risks] outweigh any potential benefits…with these products, especially in children."


  12. #1902
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,028

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,538
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,621
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Navy surgeon sounds the alarm.

  13. #1903
    Registered User
    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    868

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    492
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points
    13490690

    Exclamation

    This is pretty insane, wanted to share with you guys, one in specific is the SPARS Pandemic Scenario:

    This was a pandemic exercise completed by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in 2017. In it, a coronavirus is brought into the US from overseas and a pandemic ensues. Untested vaccines are disseminated to the public, celebrities are recruited to promote the vaccines amidst public skepticism, people begin to suffer adverse side effects, and the government seeks to maintain control of the narrative. Interesting parallels to reality are also included, such as liability protection for vaccine manufacturers being implemented (as it was in reality), a black rapper being recruited to promote the vaccine (as Run DMC was), Japan rejecting America's vaccine (as they did), BLM coming onto the scene (as they did), a widespread power outage in Washington (as there was in Texas), and others. This document is an exercise in how to control the narrative when the vaccines begin to injure people. It is a propaganda exercise.

    Event 201:

    Event 201 was a tabletop exercise completed in October of 2019 at the Pierre Hotel in New York, 2 months before COVID-19 became known. It was a collaborative effort between the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the World Economic Forum. Video and a brief written summary of the event are available at the link above.

    Crimson Contagion:

    This is a functional exercise conducted by the US Dept of Health and Human Services in October of 2019, 2 months before COVID-19 became known. The "hypothetical" scenario it presents is that of a respiratory virus emerging from China and becoming a global pandemic. It's focus is on which agencies will be in charge of disseminating information to other agencies, how to manage the already created pre-pandemic vaccine stockpiles, how to distribute respirators, N-95 masks, ventilators, PPE, as well as social distancing orders and school closures. Among the more dull of the various drills completed at the exact same time, perhaps the most alarming thing about the document is the timing of it in a addition to the specific scenario details.

    More information and other documents posted here:
    https://kopfw9233.wixsite.com/deconstruct/nwo-documents
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

  14. #1904
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,223

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,406
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,718
    Thanked in
    5,527 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponx View Post
    This is pretty insane, wanted to share with you guys, one in specific is the SPARS Pandemic Scenario:

    This was a pandemic exercise completed by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in 2017. In it, a coronavirus is brought into the US from overseas and a pandemic ensues. Untested vaccines are disseminated to the public, celebrities are recruited to promote the vaccines amidst public skepticism, people begin to suffer adverse side effects, and the government seeks to maintain control of the narrative. Interesting parallels to reality are also included, such as liability protection for vaccine manufacturers being implemented (as it was in reality), a black rapper being recruited to promote the vaccine (as Run DMC was), Japan rejecting America's vaccine (as they did), BLM coming onto the scene (as they did), a widespread power outage in Washington (as there was in Texas), and others. This document is an exercise in how to control the narrative when the vaccines begin to injure people. It is a propaganda exercise.

    Event 201:

    Event 201 was a tabletop exercise completed in October of 2019 at the Pierre Hotel in New York, 2 months before COVID-19 became known. It was a collaborative effort between the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the World Economic Forum. Video and a brief written summary of the event are available at the link above.

    Crimson Contagion:

    This is a functional exercise conducted by the US Dept of Health and Human Services in October of 2019, 2 months before COVID-19 became known. The "hypothetical" scenario it presents is that of a respiratory virus emerging from China and becoming a global pandemic. It's focus is on which agencies will be in charge of disseminating information to other agencies, how to manage the already created pre-pandemic vaccine stockpiles, how to distribute respirators, N-95 masks, ventilators, PPE, as well as social distancing orders and school closures. Among the more dull of the various drills completed at the exact same time, perhaps the most alarming thing about the document is the timing of it in a addition to the specific scenario details.

    More information and other documents posted here:
    https://kopfw9233.wixsite.com/deconstruct/nwo-documents
    the link “above” is broken.


    but yeah bro.


    some of us have been saying this since late 2019. And still crickets. We do nothing.

    2021 reminder:

    1.)Epstein didn’t kill himself
    2.)DNC + China collab = 5th generation warfare against HUMAN BEINGS
    3.)the elite creating and more importantly “SUSTAINING” division amongst human beings in order to prevent number 4.
    4.) we must fight back, starting yesterday.
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

  15. #1905
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20,149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23,021
    Thanked in
    11,156 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...lling-warning/

    “Do NOT Allow Them to Inject Your Children”, BioTech Analyst Issues Chilling Warning

    Karen Kingston is a pharmaceutical and medical device analyst. She knows how the FDA process works, and the FDA process that was used for the supposedly newly-approved Pfizer vaccine disturbs her. Right now, you and everybody else can read the FDA’s approval letter and supplemental materials online. That’s your right as a U.S. citizen. But you can’t read everything in the letters. A lot of it has been redacted by the FDA. What are the mRNA ingredients of the vaccine? You can’t see them right now, and according to Kingston, the stated mRNA in the vaccine has been changed multiple times.

    Not only that, but the new “Comirnaty” version of the vaccine, the one that is supposed to be in production from now on, doesn’t even have all its production facilities known to the public. Two of the seven are redacted from public view, and we want to know why. Kingston joined Stew on the show to discuss.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2020, 07:44 PM
  2. Breaking News CORONAVIRUS VACCINE
    By custom in forum The Pit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2020, 10:46 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 03-07-2020, 02:28 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-22-2020, 02:20 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2020, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums