Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely!

23 23.23%
  • Hell no!

64 64.65%
  • Unsure

12 12.12%
Page 114 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2208

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points

https://www.dailyveracity.com/2021/0...fizer-vaccine/

A viral video posted to TikTok recently depicts a young woman who claimed she received the Pfizer vaccine just days prior to recording the video.

In the video, she described how she developed strange clotting in and around her mouth, as well as on other parts of her body.

The video went viral on multiple social media platforms before the video was deleted by some of the platforms it was posted on.
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,566 Posts
    Rep Points

Remember Fauci was so sure about masks. What made him change his mind?
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRDTParv/

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,006 Posts
    Rep Points

So the vaccines don't protect you from catching it

It doesn't protect you from spreading it

If you do spread it, up to 251x the viral load of an unvaccinated person

Aka the vaccines (like the flu shots) have created super spreaders and mutated versions of the virus

Yet some assholes still push it that " we need more people vaccinated".

See what happen when everyone got vaccinated?

Everyone got sick.

And now you same assholes push it that we need two, three, 4 booster shots. You know why? Because you are too stupid to see that not only are you a weapon they have created against others, you also are one to yourself and the chances of you dying prematurely are now increased dramatically.

Those of u pressured to take it, for work, etc. I feel for you. To the others brainwashed I still do...because I wish no harm on u. But it is time to wake your asses up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,006 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    It's A violation of the Nuremberg Code

I'm helping friends and clients of mine who work.in the Medical Field get Medical and Religious exemptions.

There are legal ways to go around mandates.

Now let me say this. The Supreme Court just stepped in and reversed Bidens eviction bans, correct? You saw this right.

It's fact. Not my opinion.

What people fail to understand about this is that the Supreme Court just rejected CDC guidance.

Again this is fact. CDC cannot make law and they cannot mandate law. And laws cannot be mandated upon "guidance"

Rest assured when these companies mandating vaccines are sued. And they will be. And they are.

They are going to lose their asses. They are going to bankrupt their companies.

The Supreme Court just showed their hand.

The Dems and the liberals are so stupid they think there are no consequences. Bc the people running their states agree with them

It's not that easy.

It's a very short matter of time before you see all of these hospitals, schools and companies held accountable.

And I can't wait for the day it unfolds.

You reap what you sow.

So this didn't take long to be proven accurate...

Governments Must Pay $800,000 in Legal Fees to Church for COVID-19 Overreach

https://www.theepochtimes.com/governments-must-pay-800k-in-legal-fees-to-church-for-covid-overreach_3979180.html

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

So the vaccines don't protect you from catching it

It doesn't protect you from spreading it

If you do spread it, up to 251x the viral load of an unvaccinated person

Aka the vaccines (like the flu shots) have created super spreaders and mutated versions of the virus

Yet some assholes still push it that " we need more people vaccinated".

See what happen when everyone got vaccinated?

Everyone got sick.

And now you same assholes push it that we need two, three, 4 booster shots. You know why? Because you are too stupid to see that not only are you a weapon they have created against others, you also are one to yourself and the chances of you dying prematurely are now increased dramatically.

Those of u pressured to take it, for work, etc. I feel for you. To the others brainwashed I still do...because I wish no harm on u. But it is time to wake your asses up.
    Everyone called me a conspiracy theorist for saying that the leaky vaccine is intentional to create more resistant variants. Just like Afghanistan, this is not a fuck up. This is an intentional. Why does standard hospital covid protocol continue to use Remdesivir when even the WHO, based on many more studies, says it's ineffective? I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with NIH and CDC officials who make such decisions being funded by the manufacturer, Gilead. Remdesivir is not a treatment, it's a death sentence. But at over $100 bucks a dose, it sure is a money maker. Our lives have been sold to big pharma. We need to bust out the guillotines.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Dr. Zelenko Warns Rabbinical Court of Genocide by Vaccine

https://rumble.com/vm0qhv-dr.-zelenk...y-vaccine.html

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

". . . Rushing and science. Those two words should never be in a sentence together"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eJ8HUkd35moz/

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,006 Posts
    Rep Points

Oregon Police And Firefighters Sue Governor Over Covid Vaccine Mandate

by Tyler Durden

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...accine-mandate

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,006 Posts
    Rep Points

“The CDC is Now Listing Vaccinated COVID-19 Deaths as Unvaccinated Deaths if They Die Within 14 Days of the Vaccine” – Dr. Simone Gold

• The CDC is back at again manipulating the covid results
    • Last year we reported that only 6% of all Coronavirus deaths were related to COVID itself. Yes it’s on the CDC website
    • Now the CDC is monkeying with numbers and measurements related to COVID again. According to the CDC, any individual deaths who die from the COVID vaccine are not considered deaths related to the COVID vaccine if they die within 14 days of taking the vaccine.

Source: thegatewaypundit.com
    Study: Israel Leads World in Most Coronavirus Cases Per Capita
    • Israel is leading the world in coronavirus cases per capita over the past seven days, a study published on Tuesday by Oxford University shows.

Source: breitbart.com
    In summary, the data reported by the ministry of health in Israel is pretty much telling us all that the problem is not in the Un-Vaxxed but in the Vaxxed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,469 Posts
    Rep Points

Imagine spending nearly two years face to face with COVID every day, being touted as a “hero” and not dying. Then the thanks you get is being threatened with being shitcanned because, perhaps based on what you witnessed first hand during that time, you are hesitant to get this “vaccine”.

Ahhhh, the fucking Twilight Zone we are living in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points

So this didn't take long to be proven accurate...

Governments Must Pay $800,000 in Legal Fees to Church for COVID-19 Overreach

https://www.theepochtimes.com/govern...h_3979180.html

Awesome!
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry if this was posted before but its so damn amazing

Watch out for the coming calamity.... Vaxxed just drop dead? False coming of christ type calamity pushing one world government and one world religion.... Could it all work out that way if the kill. Switch is pressed.... False calamities, etc

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WSCKq3q2yyvF/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Sorry if this was posted before but its so damn amazing

Watch out for the coming calamity.... Vaxxed just drop dead? False coming of christ type calamity pushing one world government and one world religion.... Could it all work out that way if the kill. Switch is pressed.... False calamities, etc

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WSCKq3q2yyvF/
    Great find! So based on this theory, those vax’d will eventually lose the fight due to viral immune escape and the exponential viral load?

I do wonder if any of these ‘super’ variants will be easier for those unvax’d?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    Great find! So based on this theory, those vax’d will eventually lose the fight due to viral immune escape and the exponential viral load?

If you had the virus and survive your natural immunity is 20x greater than those who are vaccinated, it is also broader and longer lasting...For the vast majority of people it would be a much wiser choice to treat the virus with meds aka ivermectin and zinc and develop natural immunity.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,006 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post

Yes this is the kicker. Many of the vaccinated will sadly die prematurely.

Based on viral escape and suppression of their own immune system, but the fact that the vaccinated cannot fight the Variants.

But one of the bigger things that is being igorned is the Clotting at microscopic level. This will kill many of the vaccinated within a few years due to Cardiovascular issues.

Also the vaccinated are now creating mutations, aka variants. So the variants actually do exist even though we can't technically "test" for them. Every virus mutates, but in theory we know that an MRNA vaccine will cause this precise phenomena.

This is why they are pushing the vaccine so much. It will kill many. Population control

It is simply too hard for so many to wrap their minds around..

On facebook I was in a discussion and I was banned from FB, bc the people who were debating on me, just simply couldn't respond to anything I said with facts. So they reported me and I was banned.

They changed their own goal posts from , Get the vaccine to save other people. I said, you can spread covid if you get the vaccine, you can catch covid if you get the vaccine, and you can become a super spreader of the virus if you get the vaccine (these are all facts). They came back and said, "well everyone should just get it because it won't allow you to become as ill as if you are unvaccinated.". At which point is, I asked, "show me the data. Show me the studies that prove this. Where is the documentation?" At which point they said, "look at the hospitals, everyone that is sick is unvaccinated". I said "ok show me those statistics. Show me that data, show me any studies proving it". Finally about a dozen people engaged me, "when finally several people say, "don't waste your time with him, he just doesn't get it."

These people don't follow science. They follow what they see on TV, or what they hear from the fake news.

I provided links to all of the science and studies I showed and they immediately attacked those studies and data. They said "those aren't real, those don't compare, those are not FDA approved, not CDC guidance"

It was immediately clear to not just me, but alot of other people in the conversation, that I could show them a smoking gun video of Fauci admitting he paid to have this all funded, created and what I claimed is precisely the truth. And those people would still never believe anything except what they initially believed and initially were told. It's like Cognitive Dissonance on Methyl Tren.

Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 09-05-2021 at 04:31 PM.