• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Ive got a guy at work who is so damn blinded, and keeps bringing up cdc numbers and all sorts of other crap, i love debates when u point out a flaw and they continue to reiterate numbers and what the cdc site says, and they still cant answer the questions, but keep deflecting because they hold multiple degrees yet are fucken retarded

Ive got a guy at work who is so damn blinded, and keeps bringing up cdc numbers and all sorts of other crap, i love debates when u point out a flaw and they continue to reiterate numbers and what the cdc site says, and they still cant answer the questions, but keep deflecting because they hold multiple degrees yet are fucken retarded
I've had one on my team that did that sort of thing too and has devolved many of my weekly technical calls into political BS...that pissed me off to no end.

However I am afraid of bringing it up to my boss.

IML Gear Cream!
And now the NIH proves that Fauci lied under oath in front of Congress

He needs to be arrested and tried, but more so, he needs to be tried for Crimes Against Humanity

He and China conspired to do this....

Rand Paul is going to absolutely DEVASTATE him in a few days when he gets pulled back in front of Congress

Recall last time, all Fauci could say to Rand was "you don't know what you're talking about"...and he kept repeating that. No facts, no rebuttal.

This guy deserves the Death Penatly to put it nicely...

246049320_248611610615660_9030978020468859012_n.png

He needs to be arrested and tried, but more so, he needs to be tried for Crimes Against Humanity

Rand Paul is going to absolutely DEVASTATE him in a few days when he gets pulled back in front of Congress

Recall last time, all Fauci could say to Rand was "you don't know what you're talking about"...and he kept repeating that. No facts, no rebuttal.

Man I really hope so

Lol I can't wait for Rand to get a hold of this clown.

https://openvaers.com/index.php

VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1% (see the Lazarus Report) of vaccine injuries.

OpenVAERS is built from the HHS data available for download at vaers.hhs.gov.

The OpenVAERS Project allows browsing and searching of the reports without the need to compose an advanced search (more advanced searches can be done at medalerts.org or vaers.hhs.gov).

1,648,911 REPORTS OF VACCINE ADVERSE EVENTS IN VAERS

I’ve been sick all week. No fever or cough just what feels like a sinus infection. I get them every year so I didn’t think anything of it and went to work all week. Finally because it’s just lingering my wife made me get a covid test and I popped positive. It’s weird because I feel sick but nothing compared to what I thought covid was gonna be like. Just feels like a sinus infection and a moderate head cold.

Unfortunately my daughter is immune compromised so I’m kinda sweating bullets for her right now. It’s been 7 days now that I’ve felt ill.

Just thought it was gonna be worse I guess.

I’ve been sick all week. No fever or cough just what feels like a sinus infection. I get them every year so I didn’t think anything of it and went to work all week. Finally because it’s just lingering my wife made me get a covid test and I popped positive. It’s weird because I feel sick but nothing compared to what I thought covid was gonna be like. Just feels like a sinus infection and a moderate head cold.

Unfortunately my daughter is immune compromised so I’m kinda sweating bullets for her right now. It’s been 7 days now that I’ve felt ill.

Prayers bud.... Hopefully you feel better very soon and your daughter isn't effected. I understand your concerns about her.. Covid affects everyone differently.

Prayers, man. If you're already a week in, you might be in the clear.

No offense but just bc you are positive on a PCR test doesn't really mean you have Covid. It might be a cold or a version of the flu

And that is just the issue with these false PCR tests.

The new tests supposed to be here in December and that differentiates between the flu and covid. Recall this is why the flu magically disappeared bc they are all showing as Covid, even though it really is just the flu.

I hope you are feeling better sir and if you are in a jam I can send you a weeks free supply of my product that will help you kick this faster. You can use it for your daughter too, she can take it now before getting sick. Just PM me an address sir if you need it, Im happy to help.

I had covid in May. I had a nasty cold last week. Totally different everything with symtoms. Mucho sinus shit. It actually started the morning we began the three day, miserable drive down the Baja.
I spoke with a guy here yesterday and he said everyone he knows got that cold two weeks ago, all at the same time. So I’m going to call it “BroVID”.
I never got a fever during May or last week.

Get Shredded!
Dr. Syed Haider

@DrSyedHaider

My experience using ivermectin and fluvoxamine in 4000 acute COVID-19 patients: 5 hospitalized. 0 dead. 4000 recovered. 5 pharmacist threats. 1 medical board complaint. 1 lawyer retained. Hundreds of medication transfers for pharmacist refusals.

4:35 PM · Oct 21, 2021

Prayers for your daughter’s safety and health brother. My experience with covid is similar to yours. I had it dec. of last year. Sinus headache for a couple of days. I would have just written it off as a sinus cold but my wife tested positive and I totally lost my taste and smell. I still haven’t recovered them fully yet. Food tastes bland and everything smells like bologna. I have started smell training therapy and it seems to be helping some

Prayers for your daughter’s safety and health brother. My experience with covid is similar to yours. I had it dec. of last year. Sinus headache for a couple of days. I would have just written it off as a sinus cold but my wife tested positive and I totally lost my taste and smell. I still haven’t recovered them fully yet. Food tastes bland and everything smells like bologna. I have started smell training therapy and it seems to be helping some

Interesting. I keep smelling raw chicken fat and have been wondering about being unhealthy in some way.
My wife says she doesn’t smell it. Yet she can smell the testosterone since I’ve been taking it.

Thanks guys.

yeah I was thinking it could be false positive. I get sinus infections almost every year but usually kick them in 3 days tops. This one is just lingering and the weirdest thing is usually I can spit up some gobs of yellow, green and brown in the mornings but not this time around. It’s like I don’t really have a sinus infection just the symptoms which is why I think it really is covid. I also had body aches the first few days. I always lose my sense of taste and smell whenever I get a cold or sinus infection anyways.

ive lost about 7 pounds tho lol

my daughter says she feels alright but she sounds “nasally” when she talks and says she has a slight headache behind her eyes. No fever, no cough. Just the same symptoms I had.

Took me almost 2 years to finally get covid. I guess I’m always a dollar short and a day late to the party. Hopefully my family can develop the necessary antibodies and this dumbshit can be put behind us as a whole moving forward.

About half of my family and extended family has had it by now

Everyone handled it with ease thankfully

One of the Doctors I work with, who I hold in high esteem, she hasn't worn a mask since day 1 in her office and shes been around hundreds of covid patients. She has cured them all with HCQ, ivermectin and even Zpack of course in the mix.

In her words, we all need to catch this and acquire immunity. We should have done this since day 1. No lockdowns. Prepare the immunosuppressed by giving them something like HCQ to be on longer term to prevent catching it. And then the rest of it face it head on and kick it's ass.

She says alot the population wearing masks and what not and constantly washing hands every second, when these things end, we are going to see massive people getting various illness bc their Immune Systems are shot.

I have to admit I agree with her 100%

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/fauci-funded-cruel-puppy-experiments-where-sand-flies-eat-them-alive-vocal-cords-severed

Fauci Funded 'Cruel' Puppy Experiments Where Sand Flies 'Eat Them Alive'; Vocal Cords Severed

picture-5.jpg
by Tyler Durden

Saturday, Oct 23, 2021 - 03:00 PM
While recent attention has been focused on Dr. Anthony Fauci's National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding the genetic manipulation of bat coronaviruses in the same town as the bat coronavirus pandemic emerged, a bipartisan group of lawmakers have demanded answers over 'sick' experiments on drugged puppies, according to The Hill.

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," writes nonprofit organization the White Coat Waste Project. "They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies."

nih%20beagles.jpg

Last edited:
I vividly remember when Purell came out as the first wave of hand sanitizers. People were using that crap all around me. Me? I just kept washing my hands a lot, like I still do. It didn’t take “pandemic” and the government schooling me to not want to be a nasty fucker.

I vividly remember when Purell came out as the first wave of hand sanitizers. People were using that crap all around me. Me? I just kept washing my hands a lot, like I still do. It didn’t take “pandemic” and the government schooling me to not want to be a nasty fucker.

Anyway….about five years later I started to see reports of a rise in infectious diseases and some new “super bugs” appearing in hospitals due to people who no longer have the natural ability to defeat these pathogens because they killed all the beneficial microbes that existed on their hands. Killed off by hand sanitizers.

If this truly was a Pandemic, the Homeless population would have been the first to go

Many of them are ill, they have poor hygiene and living conditions and they are in each others faces, sharing drugs and needles constantly. (Btw this is not me bashing the homeless, in fact I have a very specific love for this group. I did an intern in the homeless shelter and undergrad, have worked in the soup kitches and endless comm. service with the population)

So I am just being honest.

Also if this were a true pandemic, you wouldn't be firing healthcare workers in the midst of it all

This is one gigantic Criminal act upon the World. This is crimes against Humanity. Nuremberg style.

This is not going to end well for those involved. Not a chance in the hell that awaits them.

Back