• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
One of my buddy's tested positive for covid..so he took zinc, vitamin c&d along with omega 3's for a week straight and then tested negative twice shortly after..maybe a coincidence? Not to mention Bill Gates publicly admitted the vaccinations are designed for governments to depopulate the world. NO THANKS!

Yup cdc inflating there numbers to line the pockets for people like Dr Falsey. Hell I even saw motorvehicle deaths during the plandemic were counted as a covid death.
So death certificates for people who died in vehicle accidents were marked covid-19 for cause of death??? That's a crazy notion to me. Would be something if any of those certificates were pulled to check them as well as statements of the next of kin.

Last edited:
So death certificates for people who died in vehicle accidents were marked covid-19 for cause of death??? That's a crazy notion to me. Would be something if any of those certificates were pulled to check them as well as statements of the next of kin.

Fucking MindlessWork. What rock do you live under? Just google it. Here’s a report from July dum-dum. Newsweek too - maybe you heard of it?

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-ma...death-raising-doubts-over-health-data-1518994

I swear you are as dense as they get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

126363443_4165726133453947_1930029894689383510_n.jpg

I wouldn’t trust it to be bunk. I’d be skeptical it wasn’t designed specifically for long term effects.

I know you don’t wanna hear the conspiracy theories but... how many times has Gates said weird shit like “if we get this right we can lower the population by 1/3rd (or whatever figure he gave).” I mean.... what?!

id say between the push to confuse kids with their own, or not their own, sexuality.... I’d guess this drug will lower reproductive capabilities in the next gen. Specifically designed to do so in fact. Let’s face it, our world is over populated..... so the “elites” say.

thats my theory on this vaccine and the record time it’s been pushed through to “cure” a viral infection with a 99% survival rate.
they could put anything they want in just about anything you can think of. flu shots, mcribs, our water supply. first 2 years children get heaps of vaccines who knows whats in those or where they are from

Fraudci is for fact a Democrat and he is for fact a Globalist.

Where's ur proof Wes?
Or did u get that from one of ur cookey far right sites?

General Gustave F. Perna
4 star army general
Part of White House staff for covid 19 “Operation warp speed”

What do you guys think of his comments on distribution of “the vaccine”?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJQGVHj6/

General Gustave F. Perna
4 star army general
Part of White House staff for covid 19 “Operation warp speed”

What do you guys think of his comments on distribution of “the vaccine”?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJQGVHj6/

I think they'll do their best to roll it out in 24hrs. There will probably be a lot of places that still don't have it 3 days later. I don't think there will be a mandate that all must be vaccinated. Not yet, anyway. Probably coming.

I think they'll do their best to roll it out in 24hrs. There will probably be a lot of places that still don't have it 3 days later. I don't think there will be a mandate that all must be vaccinated. Not yet, anyway. Probably coming.
If not mandated by government most likely mandated by employers.

the truth is everyone will get vaccinated to continue to work, travel and function in society. The truth is staring us all in the face, they are telling us how it is going to be if we will pay attention as a whole and not a divided country we would all hear what they’re saying to us. We are so focused on the election fraud, we aren’t watching what they doing globally. countries are in weeks of protest against lockdowns, MSM will not cover it, states are being lockdown again, people are protesting, no msm coverage. The corporations are going to require you to be vaccinated to stay employed, why? the survival rate is 99+% and only varies in degrees of tenths based on age and existing health issues, why are we being vaccinated at all? Did anyone listen to the General Perna’s basic words, "there are no have and have nots” all people will be vaccinated, where do you guy stand on that? coming from his position of power, should we be talking about that?

Get Shredded!
If not mandated by government most likely mandated by employers.

You’re actually looking forward to it. Probably hoping a 22 yr old fuckboi gives you the shot in your ass!

we inject ourselves with product not even made for humans brewed into oils in some mexican cartels kitchen sink, and trust that it is what they say it is and will pin it for weeks not knowing if we will see the results we hoped for. we are being offered something that will end all this bullshit. if you believe the government is using masks as a tools to make us obey, or these lockdowns to start the great reset then taking this vaccine would be a fuck you back to the government to end all this over reach. just saying

the truth is everyone will get vaccinated to continue to work, travel and function in society. The truth is staring us all in the face, they are telling us how it is going to be if we will pay attention as a whole and not a divided country we would all hear what they’re saying to us. We are so focused on the election fraud, we aren’t watching what they doing globally. countries are in weeks of protest against lockdowns, MSM will not cover it, states are being lockdown again, people are protesting, no msm coverage. The corporations are going to require you to be vaccinated to stay employed, why? the survival rate is 99+% and only varies in degrees of tenths based on age and existing health issues, why are we being vaccinated at all? Did anyone listen to the General Perna’s basic words, "there are no have and have nots” all people will be vaccinated, where do you guy stand on that? coming from his position of power, should we be talking about that?

I pulled my son out of public school a few weeks ago. Just tired of the teacher pushing homosexuality, Marxism, evolution and her political agenda. At 10 years old he does not need to learn about all this stuff. Enrolled him in a online private home school. Its only like $250 per month and he is doing great. Learns Bible, science, math, health and other topics we can oversee. He also won't have to follow all the future vaccination schedules =)

I have a small business and work as a manager full time so at least with the business no one can tell me to be vaccinated. Not sure what my employer will do but I have a ton of pull with them so I'm just going to drag my feet until we see how bad the side effects are from this new vaccine platform. Some studies had to be halted due to severe side effects so I'm going to delay getting it. Im not super worried about it but I think the elderly and most vulnerable should get it first.

we inject ourselves with product not even made for humans brewed into oils in some mexican cartels kitchen sink, and trust that it is what they say it is and will pin it for weeks not knowing if we will see the results we hoped for. we are being offered something that will end all this bullshit. if you believe the government is using masks as a tools to make us obey, or these lockdowns to start the great reset then taking this vaccine would be a fuck you back to the government to end all this over reach. just saying

I don’t draw the same conclusions as you because we don’t have similar thought processes on this topic.

Steroids and mandatory vaccines equate to Apples and oranges, imo.

You see an end to “this bullshit” in a mandatory vaccine I see the beginning of the end with a mandatory vaccine

we both agree on “this bullshit” is one way of calling a spade a spade, the lies are a figuritive pile of bullshit, lol

Last edited:
You see an end to “this bullshit” in a mandatory vaccine I see the beginning of the end with a mandatory vaccine

^ This. I said it before and I'll say it again. The vaccine isn't where all this bs ends....it's where it begins. You cave and give in here, where do you draw the line in the sand next? Mandatory ID tattoos? It certainly helped the nazis get all those jews processed. You know which major corporation helped them expedite things? IBM. If anyone thinks for one second that your government, the major corporations, or anyone other than you has YOUR best interests at heart...there's no help. But c'mon...it's just a little tattoo....tatts are cool...super cool. Go ahead and get that chip installed too while you're at it. There's no harm and you can carry your bitcoin wallet in it. The ultimate in safety and security. Ugh....wake up!

giphy.gif

I don’t draw the same conclusions as you because we don’t have similar thought processes on this topic.

Steroids and mandatory vaccines equate to Apples and oranges, imo.

we both agree on “this bullshit” is one way of calling a spade a spade, the lies are a figuritive pile of bullshit, lol

We agree on a lot of things just usually get there in a different way. I get some comfort that trump was involved in getting this vaccine approved and the Dems want to block trump and steal the credit for it

So we want a vaccine with a supposed 90% effective rate, for a virus that can be cured naturally or with mild meds at 99.7%

And lets not forget we have a "flu" vaccine that is supposedly effective, but has been rated as low as 10% effective. Some versions not only give the user the flu, but also spread the flu (nasal version sheds at 600x the volume of an unvaccinated person)

Nothing ever should be Mandatory.

This is just it. I don't want the Gov't, whether it be the Trump admin or anyone else telling me what I can and should do with my body.

I also guarantee you that this vaccine will not be 90% effective

We ALL know that.

I appreciate that we have fast tracked it since half the Nation lives in fear. What's gonna happen is many of those who are fearful of catching the virus will get the vaccine and then have Covid and it's symptoms.

Then they will put them on HCQ and Remdesivir to treat/cure it.

Now tell me how this makes any sense?

Last edited:
Some people will be forced to take the vaccine. Not literally forced, but if they want to keep their jobs, they will have no choice. Mrs Swolle is a public school teacher and while nothing has been mentioned about the vaccine, all district employees are required to get covid test by a specific date. They will be required to get tested once per month. This is crazy, because they aren't even doing in person instruction! It's all virtual and probably throughout the 2020/2021 school year. Most likely beyond that

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
That's what bothers me. No way do I want to take this vaccine, but if my employer decides to mandate it, how can I refuse? I've been employed their now for 40 years, and I'm almost 60 years old, and I plan to retire in 2 years with a very good pension from there. I am in no position to kiss my job good-bye. So if they demand it, how can I fight it?

with all the bunk gears I pinned one small injection of bunk vaccine wont hurt me

^This. Guys injecting gear made in someone's bathtub afraid of a little Rona vaccine.
The way I see it, if there's any truth to Bill Gates claimed beliefs of there being a need in his mind for "population control" then it could very well be possible that the Covid vaccine has elements in it specifically intended to weed out people from the population. By comparison, bad gear can be a health risk, sure. But I don't believe that any source is selling or manufacturing gear specifically and deliberately intended to kill off some of the end users.

Well already 250k people in the USA have died from it whether directly or from complications plus many more worldwide.
Even if that figure isn't skewed, while 250K sounds like a whole lot, it's something like .00001% of the 330 MILLION people living in the USA. There are a whole lot of other causes of death which toll much much more.

I have COVID now and I just feel like I have a cold. No thanks on any vaccine.
A 59 year old co-worker of mine and his wife got it too. Now that he's back to work, he told me that he felt like crap for 5 days, and after that he was fine, and he never had to be admitted in the hospital, nor did his wife.

Last edited:
Back