• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
Interesting...

Ey3T2yAWgAARk5y

169482355_121435973351028_1827486760018582608_n.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210416-163140.png
    Screenshot_20210416-163140.png
    307.2 KB · Views: 49
Prince philip gets his chance ...

Oh Philip, you showed your hand a long time ago. The global elites will fulfill your dreams.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-18-00-48-40.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-18-00-48-40.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 48
IML Gear Cream!
#covid #VaccinePassport wonder how THEY KNEW in July of 2016? Interesting we should rundown the WHOIS info and do some sleuthing #WTF

EzLzWBeVcAwiOsg

Fauci and Obama said in 2016 that the next President will face a Pandemic.

This was all planned and staged.

Only a fool can't see this at this point.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420-102006.png
    Screenshot_20210420-102006.png
    289.7 KB · Views: 67
Get Shredded!
A year ago, even people on this forum said a vaccine passport was a "conspiracy theory"

Now that we are 1+ year into this crap and the vaccine is politicized and they are rewarding people who get the vaccine and they are punishing those who haven't.

They use celebrities, politicians and sports teams to convince you to comply. And vaccine passports are 1000% a reality. I'd like to take this time to make sure to tell those of you who believed CNN, who thought we were the conspiracy theorist, that YOU are the conspiracy theorists for believing that nothing was happening when it happened right in front of your faces....🤡🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1619107688079.jpg
    FB_IMG_1619107688079.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 50
A year ago, even people on this forum said a vaccine passport was a "conspiracy theory"

Now that we are 1+ year into this crap and the vaccine is politicized and they are rewarding people who get the vaccine and they are punishing those who haven't.

They use celebrities, politicians and sports teams to convince you to comply. And vaccine passports are 1000% a reality. I'd like to take this time to make sure to tell those of you who believed CNN, who thought we were the conspiracy theorist, that YOU are the conspiracy theorists for believing that nothing was happening when it happened right in front of your faces....🤡🤡🤡🤡

Wait a second...... no cellphone....."forced to live 'off-the-grid'......?????? That's a punishment? ME FIRST! Where do I sign up?

That's my dream right there. Sittin' on my porch, drinking homemade wine and liquor, chillin' with my dog, shootin' an occasional squirrel. Hell Yeah!

Last edited:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1619119554936.jpg
    FB_IMG_1619119554936.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 45
MASSIVE anti-lockdown protests in London. People are waking up to the Covid bullshit.

Of course the government's response is to call them irresponsible and ignorant.

We need to start facing facts here guys. Covid was a military bio weapon that got loose. It has mutated .

It dosnt follow seasons like the flu.

There is no statistical differences in nations that had lockdowns, or did nothing to prevent it.

Masks n handwashing don't change any outcomes.

We were told to expect 100k to 300k deaths, and herd immunity would happen ?

We just passed 600k deaths, with no herd immunity in sight ...

We need to start facing facts here guys. Covid was a military bio weapon that got loose. It has mutated .

There is no statistical differences in nations that had lockdowns, or did nothing to prevent it.

yet according to the CDC, 80% of those hospitalized with covid were morbidly obese. According to the WHO, 90% of those who have died of covid world-wide have been morbidly obese. Covid isn't the problem, obesity is, but were not allowed to talk about that because it's fat shaming.

It turns out that the whole, "healthy at any size movement" is literally dying of covid. Go figure. Who could have imagined that being morbidly obese was unhealthy.

I know people are dying from Covid so I don’t want to sound insensitive to their families but my wife and I just tested positive last weekend. My wife has MS and although here symptoms were slightly more severe than mine but overall it felt like we just had a bad cold. We were both tired as fuck and had unusual body aches but that’s about the extent of it. Symptoms lasted around 4 days but we are both already back to 100%.
The worst part is I thought that once we had it that was it. We wouldn’t need to go through with getting the vaccine anymore BUT her Doctor told her that the anti bodies that her body produced would only last 2 to 3 months at best so he said we still needed to get the vaccine. WTF. Really! That kinda pissed me off. I realize we were probably super lucky by not getting super sick but why would we get a vaccine that only prevents the symptoms not the virus when we had no symptoms anyway. The whole thing is a cluster fuck. I swear they are making shit up as they go and all roads lead to them pushing the vaccine.

I know people are dying from Covid so I don’t want to sound insensitive to their families but my wife and I just tested positive last weekend. My wife has MS and although here symptoms were slightly more severe than mine but overall it felt like we just had a bad cold. We were both tired as fuck and had unusual body aches but that’s about the extent of it. Symptoms lasted around 4 days but we are both already back to 100%.
The worst part is I thought that once we had it that was it. We wouldn’t need to go through with getting the vaccine anymore BUT her Doctor told her that the anti bodies that her body produced would only last 2 to 3 months at best so he said we still needed to get the vaccine. WTF. Really! That kinda pissed me off. I realize we were probably super lucky by not getting super sick but why would we get a vaccine that only prevents the symptoms not the virus when we had no symptoms anyway. The whole thing is a cluster fuck. I swear they are making shit up as they go and all roads lead to them pushing the vaccine.

Super glad your wife is good ( fuck you, haha, jk )

It really seems like the fast mutation makes it possible to get it again, like the flu.

Do you remember Trump talking about the malaria drug ?

Well it turns out that's not only true but a parasite drug called Invercine or something works exactly like that too ?

And of course MMR ( mumps, measles, rubella ) is in the vaccine , and really helps.

I'll try to find it and post it up ?

This is the true purpose of it all. This is what Covid is really about - total submission. This guy gets it. Unfortunately, folks like this minister aren't going to last long. This is his second encounter with the Gestapo. If you didn't catch his first video, it can be found here from 6:06 to 7:24.

here

Any bets on how long before this guy winds up in prison for not playing the game according to their rules?

Last edited:

Glad it worked out and everybody is healthy. Since everything turned out ok, can I say "I told you so"? j/k But I do love when reality meets my expectations.

Back