• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
JUST IN - European Court of Human Rights ruled that compulsory vaccinations are legal and may be necessary in democratic societies (Deutsche Welle)

NEW - Strict "no jab, no job" consequences considered for those who refuse vaccine in Australia

As if that time of the month wasn't bad enough...

EyjH9L4WgAEFeRM

This right here is exactly what I’ve been saying they are fucking with our reproductive systems they are trying to kill off humans lower the population.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Pfizer scientist of 29+ years came out and said this vaccine will cause infertility in women.

Funny bc the media and others tried to slam him, only he worked for the Company for 30 years.

Pretty hard to do.

He said he is not anti vaccine, but he is against this vaccine.

The sheep will continue to get it and years later they are going to see issues....

So be it.

A Pfizer scientist of 29+ years came out and said this vaccine will cause infertility in women.

Funny bc the media and others tried to slam him, only he worked for the Company for 30 years.

Pretty hard to do.

He said he is not anti vaccine, but he is against this vaccine.

The sheep will continue to get it and years later they are going to see issues....

So be it.

I’m so with you on this a lot of my family have received the vaccine and I am very sad about it. No matter what I tell them they won’t listen just think I’m crazy. They are just like most Americans they are blinded by the media and all the bullshit. When if you use common sense all the signs are there to prove. What we are saying is true.

[h=1]CCP Virus Variant Affects Vaccinated People More Than Unvaccinated People: Study[/h]
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_m...p/MUnfoUBcs8/vbopKoKP8is09pw6dY3j/fbRgGhoRg==

A study from Tel Aviv University found that a South African variant of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus affects people vaccinated with the Pfizer shot more than unvaccinated people.
The study, which has not yet been peer-reviewed, indicated that the B.1.351 variant of the virus—also known as the novel coronavirus—was found eight times more than individuals who were unvaccinated, or 5.4 percent against 0.7 percent. Clalit Health Services, a top Israeli health-care provider, also helped in the study.
“We found a disproportionately higher rate of the South African variant among people vaccinated with a second dose, compared to the unvaccinated group,” said Adi Stern of Tel Aviv University. “This means that the South African variant is able, to some extent, to break through the vaccine’s protection.”

Any issues with peds and shots ??

Getting my second round at the end of the week.
Meet me at Walgreens.. we could get some coffee afterwards.
My treat!

I think it's gone past the "it's a suggestion" at this point:

JUST IN - FDA and CDCgov issued a statement to halt the Johnson & Johnson #COVID19 vaccine after six recipients in the US developed a rare disorder involving blood clots.

Got my first Pfizer shot yesterday and as expected feeling rather crappy and listless. Just wanting to get back to sleep but have to be on some Zoom calls for work today...

Next one is May 12...

I might Get the deca durabolin shot today.
ASF approved?
I heard there are sides of gains.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I prefer the tren/mast/test combo shot. Only proven vaccine to date. Biggest side is "balls deep" but I'm willing to live with it.

IML Gear Cream!
I prefer the tren/mast/test combo shot. Only proven vaccine to date. Biggest side is "balls deep" but I'm willing to live with it.
See. That's the problem with these vaccines. Some have more sides than others
Something tells me I'm gonna Have droopy dick after a few months of deca.
Maybe the ol lady would rather I was diamond dicked from the vaccine you do.
I'm down to 194.and she saying I lost to much weight. I'm down 5 fuckin pounds. Lol

See. That's the problem with these vaccines. Some have more sides than others
Something tells me I'm gonna Have droopy dick after a few months of deca.
Maybe the ol lady would rather I was diamond dicked from the vaccine you do.
I'm down to 194.and she saying I lost to much weight. I'm down 5 fuckin pounds. Lol

You skinny faggot. I got some weight i can give you. It's not in very good shape, but it's free.

You skinny faggot. I got some weight i can give you. It's not in very good shape, but it's free.
I imagined that scene from Fight club when they steal the bags of fat. Lmfao.

I'll take it. Be warned tho. Any donated Body weight is going straight to the Pecker. Gotta keep my old lady around somehow.

Fauci: ‘It’s Still Not OK’ to Eat or Drink Indoors Even if You’re Vaccinated
  • Fauci advised people who have been vaccinated for COVID-19 to hold off on congregating indoors to eat or drink.
  • Fauci, “What is the message to vaccinated and unvaccinated Americans as to what they should and should not be doing right now? For example, eating and drinking indoors in restaurants and bars — is that OK now?”
  • According to Fauci, “it’s still not OK” to gather indoors. He cited the “level of infection” as “still really disturbingly high.”
Source: breibart.com
Downplaying the benefits of the vaccine while hyping the dangers of the virus gives the left two tools it needs to control people’s lives: leverage (get the vaccine/booster every x weeks forever, or be banned from the economy) and fear

I will not be taking it. There are too many moving parts with the govt, big pharma, Fauci (who is evil and will get his soon i hope).

Covid. Gangbusters with Ratings
CNN caught faking the Plandemic...
[h=1]PART 2: CNN Director Charlie Chester Reveals How Network Practices ‘Manipulation’ to ‘Change the World’: ‘There’s an Art to Manipulation… Inflection, Saying Things Twice … It’s Always Like Leading Them in a Direction Before They Even Open Their Mouth[/h]
https://www.projectveritas.com/news...harlie-chester-reveals-how-network-practices/

Covid. Gangbusters with Ratings
CNN caught faking the Plandemic...
PART 2: CNN Director Charlie Chester Reveals How Network Practices ‘Manipulation’ to ‘Change the World’: ‘There’s an Art to Manipulation… Inflection, Saying Things Twice … It’s Always Like Leading Them in a Direction Before They Even Open Their Mouth

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...harlie-chester-reveals-how-network-practices/

Fear, manipulation, and false narratives are being pushed by most MSM outlets trying to stay afloat when we have direct access to primary sources of info and do not need a secondary/biased source from a 'journalist'. Sheep will be sheep. The rest will realize this and they'll all eventually fall and we'll actually be more intelligent as a byproduct. Just look at Fauci as one of their characters ... anybody could spend a few days reading Covid and related studies on Pubmed and be smarter than him on the topic. IMO, he's almost as embarrassing as our POTUS.

[h=1]142 Fully Vaccinated People in Houston Test Positive for COVID-19[/h]
https://www.theepochtimes.com/142-f...uston-test-positive-for-covid-19_3775710.html

Dr. David Persse, the city’s chief medical officer, said residents getting infected after being fully vaccinated is “not unexpected” because the jab doesn’t grant recipients 100 percent immunity.

“This vaccine is not dissimilar from other vaccines in that it gives you some level of protection, but no vaccine is 100 percent effective,” Persse said.

I find this funny bc all the experts are saying that the vaccine was 100% effective at first. Then they knocked it down to what 76% now?

Also Johnson and Johnson said there vaccine had 100% effectiveness and recall I said, no vaccine was 100% and a few people cried foul about that?

Now you hear it from an expert. Still gonna deny it? You can't because you trust the science.

The same science that also thought Labotomies cured mental health issues. Some ASF members would be dead or retarded by now if they lived 100 years ago LOL

We got our first shots today. I was just worried of a travel ban and losing the 2G I put down on a condo in Sanibel Island. Otherwise I wouldn't get them.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Back