Page 8 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    Fucking Legend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    Well technically isn't Harris using all inmates in California as slave labor? So he is employed in a sense. Was he picked to go fight a forrest fire? Lol
    The wife and I were talking about this last night when we saw it on the news and I made the same joke to her. She pointed out that it was their personal info, SSN etc, that was being used by scammers. Not necessarily that the prisoners all got together to scam EDD. Fraud has be pretty prevalent in the CA EDD system.

Slave labor IDK, but yeah, I'm 100% for the idea that prisoners should have to work to eat, get housing, medical, dental and all the stuff we have to pay for. I'd even take it a step further and say we should use them to test this vaccine first. If it kills them, then you and me are the better for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    The wife and I were talking about this last night when we saw it on the news and I made the same joke to her. She pointed out that it was their personal info, SSN etc, that was being used by scammers. Not necessarily that the prisoners all got together to scam EDD. Fraud has be pretty prevalent in the CA EDD system.

Slave labor IDK, but yeah, I'm 100% for the idea that prisoners should have to work to eat, get housing, medical, dental and all the stuff we have to pay for. I'd even take it a step further and say we should use them to test this vaccine first. If it kills them, then you and me are the better for it.
    You trust our justice system way too fucking much to make these statements. I test the fucking vaccine on high risk individuals, like 50+ year olds with prior heart issues, first. Us younger, healthier folks will be better off for it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fucking Legend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    You trust our justice system way too fucking much to make these statements. I test the fucking vaccine on high risk individuals, like 50+ year olds with prior heart issues, first. Us younger, healthier folks will be better off for it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That would be me lol. Whatcha trying to say?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,701 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    That would be me lol. Whatcha trying to say?
    Don't drop dead on us
    Show me

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,501 Posts
    Rep Points

I won't get the Covid vaccine just like I don't get the flu vaccine.

My kids won't be getting it either. Children don't seem to "get as sick" apparently so, it'll give them a few years to see what kind of issues if any there are with the vaccine. If this means having to home school my kids, so be it.

If this vaccine was pushed through as quickly as they say it was, I'm pretty concerned on unforseen issues for my kids and possibly their children.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    575 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Don't drop dead on us
    We’re ALL wishing that you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I won't get the Covid vaccine just like I don't get the flu vaccine.

My kids won't be getting it either. Children don't seem to "get as sick" apparently so, it'll give them a few years to see what kind of issues if any there are with the vaccine. If this means having to home school my kids, so be it.

If this vaccine was pushed through as quickly as they say it was, I'm pretty concerned on unforseen issues for my kids and possibly their children.

Same here. Not a snowballs chance in hell for me or my family for several reasons

There’s already talk of children getting vaccinated while at school without parents permission ... I’ll try am find the article I read and post it

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,501 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Same here. Not a snowballs chance in hell for me or my family for several reasons

There’s already talk of children getting vaccinated while at school without parents permission ... I’ll try am find the article I read and post it

Wow.

The Fucking audacity of some people is astounding.

I've talked about the issues my middle daughter had a while back with depression and self harm, and when we took her to the hospital to get help we told them no medicine and made sure to have them put it in her file. We wanted to try and talk through things first, we asked her how she felt about it and she agreed she didn't want meds.

The nursing staff tried MULTIPLE times to give her medicine. Even the Fucking Dr tried and she kept refusing. When she was able to call home she told be about it and it didn't take me long to get there.

I'm not a bad ass or a fighter or anything like that but, like any man, you don't fuck with my kids. I never said it on the forum but, I spent a night in the clink over that and I don't regret it.

People in any position of "power" when it comes to our children who think they know best and believe they can make decisions for our children's health and wellbeing without getting parental consent should be locked up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow.

I've talked about the issues my middle daughter had a while back with depression and self harm, and when we took her to the hospital to get help we told them no medicine and made sure to have them put it in her file. We wanted to try and talk through things first, we asked her how she felt about it and she agreed she didn't want meds.

The nursing staff tried MULTIPLE times to give her medicine. Even the Fucking Dr tried and she kept refusing. When she was able to call home she told be about it and it didn't take me long to get there.

I'm not a bad ass or a fighter or anything like that but, like any man, you don't fuck with my kids. I never said it on the forum but, I spent a night in the clink over that and I don't regret it.

People in any position of "power" when it comes to our children who think they know best and believe they can make decisions for our children's health and wellbeing without getting parental consent should be locked up.
    x2 good for you Monte. I'm glad to hear you made a stand for what's right and for your kids. You did the right thing. BRAVO!!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,006 Posts
    Rep Points

Why does the CDC think they have the right to give us "guidelines" to live by??

Since when is music and sound ordinance of their concerns for one?

They are using this virus to manipulate control, that is a fact at this point

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post

This is just insanity fuck off cdc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post

Fucking communism!

In LA country all people have a 10pm curfew. All bars, pubs, restaurants have to be closed by then. No one can be out. You will get fined. If you are having a party that’s big, they will cut your electricity. No lie. Look it up.

People think this is all about a virus. Fuck that.

JOIN THE NATION
    Email for list
    redsxript@ctemplar.com

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,101 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow.

Good for you standing up for your right to parent how you see fit! I stand with you brother.

I pulled my daughter out of high school and it’s her junior year... they’re teaching the kids fear and trembling over a damn flu

My son has a drive through graduation last year, the photo op they offered was the two of us in front of a backdrop... I was so sorry for him man. This whole things is so fucked up... I will just digress here rather than beat the dead horse ... again. Happy thanksgiving brotha!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    751 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow.

Ignorance is bliss ...I believe the medical field just doesnt know how to help mental issues/feelings without loaded up people with meds....hey you havent seen shit , if you do decide to use meds or you feel meds are required thats when the true ignorance starts ....oh we will try this, oh wait wait we will that, oh wait try this dose ...meanwhile your watching your family member/child endure all kinds of different side affects while these jokers are using a dart board to pick meds to pump them with ....oh its a joke man!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm actually in the Moderna vaccine study. I got flu like symptoms after the second shot. At the time, I got tested for flu/covid just to make sure I didn't get sick with either. The symptoms went away in a day or so.

I got tested for antibodies a week later, and I had covid antibodies. It's been a few months now maybe, and I'm pretty glad I did it.