• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
Look at the complicit media...

Trying to blur the lines...

The vaccine is what's causing these heart issues yet look at what they're trying to blame 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211208-122621.png
    Screenshot_20211208-122621.png
    590.3 KB · Views: 44
Look at the complicit media...

Trying to blur the lines...

The vaccine is what's causing these heart issues yet look at what they're trying to blame 藍藍藍

You know, whenever it gets cold outside I am always afraid of having a heart attack.

Physical activity attributes to increased heart attack risk - what the hell? Since when? LOL

Hitler is probably turning over in his grave, pissed at how the allies have succeeded where he failed!!! Who are the real nazis now?

You know, whenever it gets cold outside I am always afraid of having a heart attack.

Physical activity attributes to increased heart attack risk - what the hell? Since when? LOL

Forget shoveling snow after a certain age. It will melt eventually.

JUST IN - UK set to announce "Plan B" COVID-19 restrictions (FT)

Plan B includes the introduction of vaccine passports, mandatory face mask wearing, and a return to work from home guidance.

Boris Johnson decided he wanted to introduce new restrictions last night - when the Christmas party mocking video was released.

JUST IN - BioNTech CEO: Upcoming vaccine for the #Omicron variant "should be a 3-dose vaccine."
Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/5959

NOW - WHO's Tedros proclaims: The #Omicron variant could have a "major impact on the course of the pandemic."
Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/5961

They whipped up all this data in a year, but they need 75 years to release it...

https://resistthemainstream.org/fda...er-covid-19-vaccine-data/?utm_source=telegram

FDA Says It Now Needs 75 Years to Fully Release Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Data

The Epoch Times is reporting that the FDA asked a judge to allow Pfizer and BioNTech vaccines 75 years to “produce data” on their COVID-19 vaccines. The request adds 20 years to the original proposal of 55 years.

Initially, FDA officials told the court they could only process up to 500 pages of documents per month—thus the request for more than 50 years to provide the data.

“If you find what you are reading difficult to believe—that is because it is dystopian for the government to give Pfizer billions, mandate Americans to take its product, prohibit Americans from suing for harms, but yet refuse to let Americans see the data underlying its licensure.”

Illustrating the ridiculousness of the request for 75 years to disclose data, Siri’s group notes “the FDA spent just 108 days reviewing [the data] before granting emergency use authorization to the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine,” according to The Epoch Times.

Oh just get the fuckin shot, ya turds. I need to see what happens to y’all.

IML Gear Cream!
just get your jab and your booster.. and your booooster booster.. then your boooooooooooooster booooooster booster.... #TrustTheScience.... #TrustTheGovernment... #TrustFauci.......

As happy I am on this, I am scared at how close it was...

House will refuse to vote on it so it doesn’t mean anything. Plus if by some miracle the vote happened in the house, won, and then sent to the President, he would just veto.

Holy crap I went to my doc yesterday and the first 52 min was him going off about this BS. You know your guy recorded it haha. He's always been against this BS so I thought I'd record him this time and he went on a epic rant.

Keep in mind he's the head of surgery. He's no joke. I'll have to upload it somehow but 52 minutes lol.

Holy crap I went to my doc yesterday and the first 52 min was him going off about this BS. You know your guy recorded it haha. He's always been against this BS so I thought I'd record him this time and he went on a epic rant.

Keep in mind he's the head of surgery. He's no joke. I'll have to upload it somehow but 52 minutes lol.

I got my yearly physical in JAN coming up, curious to what my Doc says. He's pretty cool, not much older than I. Not sure of his stance on the RONA as I missed him last year.
He was out sick and the Physicians assistant had to do my physical. Nothing like being surprised by the cougar from the gym walking in the room and doing my physical, that was interesting/fun.
When she was checking my nuts for testicle-cancer I wanted to reach out and grab her milk-duds.. LOL. (Serves me right for choosing the Dr's office next door to the gym).

Anyways...

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I got my yearly physical in JAN coming up, curious to what my Doc says. He's pretty cool, not much older than I. Not sure of his stance on the RONA as I missed him last year.
He was out sick and the Physicians assistant had to do my physical. Nothing like being surprised by the cougar from the gym walking in the room and doing my physical, that was interesting/fun.
When she was checking my nuts for testicle-cancer I wanted to reach out and grab her milk-duds.. LOL. (Serves me right for choosing the Dr's office next door to the gym).

Anyways...

Should have asked her to check your prostate at the same time. If she was down for that, then ask her to see if your dick tastes funny or not.

Should have asked her to check your prostate at the same time. If she was down for that, then ask her to see if your dick tastes funny or not.

That was the awkward part... The prostate check... Oh well... She called the next day to get her ring back...

Pervy Joe Biden, shitting in his pants,
His ugly friend Pelosi, we'll call her Nance,
Two wacky libturdz, leaders of the sheep,
Insane kvntz, libs are buried in it deep,
Taking all the jabs, no questions even asked,
When they slam their trannies, most of them are masked,
Imagine being liberal, brain-dead in a trance,
Just like Joe Biden, always shitting in his pants...

Libturdz, LOL... What wacky pussies...

Demturd->:laughat:<-Down Syndrome Kids

Trust the Science

Even when science has to change the definitions to make what they say match

Dumbest humans on Earth and consider those still lining up to get 4th and 5th boosters.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fauci-definition-fully-vaccinated-will-be-changed

[h=1]Fauci: Definition Of 'Fully Vaccinated' Will Be Changed[/h]
picture-5.jpg
by Tyler Durden

Thursday, Dec 09, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times,
The definition of fully vaccinated in the United States will be changed, Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday.
“It’s going to be a matter of when, not if,” Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said during an appearance on CNN.

We have to now test weekly if unvaxxed, whereas all these soooo "safe" people who have been vaxxed yet can still carry, catch and get covid, never have to test again... Im like wtf u are all stupid retards, who dont understand that those vaxxed should also be being tested, the fuck is wrong with these people

We have to now test weekly if unvaxxed, whereas all these soooo "safe" people who have been vaxxed yet can still carry, catch and get covid, never have to test again... Im like wtf u are all stupid retards, who dont understand that those vaxxed should also be being tested, the fuck is wrong with these people

Precisely. My ex just told that to me. Her facility makes you test if you are unvaxxed but not if you are vaxxed. And she just came down with Covid even though she is vaxxed.

I asked her "how does this make sense", and she even said to me, " I guess it doesn't, I never thought of it that way. BUT if you are vaccinated, you get a far lesser version of Covid"

I said who told you that? Show me one single study please?

She said, I can't. My doctor told me that.

They are literally just re-gurgitating what they are told.

It's absolute madness to watch people argue FOR the vaccines even though they are all getting sick and spreading it.

Trust the Science

Even when science has to change the definitions to make what they say match

Dumbest humans on Earth and consider those still lining up to get 4th and 5th boosters.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fauci-definition-fully-vaccinated-will-be-changed

[h=1]Fauci: Definition Of 'Fully Vaccinated' Will Be Changed[/h]
picture-5.jpg
by Tyler Durden

Thursday, Dec 09, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times,
The definition of fully vaccinated in the United States will be changed, Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday.
“It’s going to be a matter of when, not if,” Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said during an appearance on CNN.

He claims he "is" the science so yeah I'm not surprised by this at all..

BUT if you are vaccinated, you get a far lesser version of Covid"

I said who told you that? Show me one single study please?

She said, I can't. My doctor told me that.

They are literally just re-gurgitating what they are told.

It's absolute madness to watch people argue FOR the vaccines even though they are all getting sick and spreading it.

This is what I have been saying all along “How do you know how bad of a case of covid you’d get vaxxed or not?” Some get it bad, some not. Vaxed or not.

Back