• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/cdc-admits-crushing-rights-of-naturally

CDC Admits Crushing Rights of Naturally Immune Without Proof They Transmit the Virus

From Aaron Siri, who recently testified at Sen. Ron Johnson’s hearing:
“My firm, on behalf of ICAN, asked the CDC for precisely this proof (see below). ICAN wanted to see proof of any instance in which someone who previously had COVID-19 became reinfected with and transmitted the virus to someone else. The CDC’s incredible response is that it does not have a single document reflecting that this has ever occurred. Not one.”

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-11_16-29-46.jpg
    photo_2021-11-11_16-29-46.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 43
From math wizard and Asperger's legend "Matt" on GetBig:

---

Let's break that down in a way that explains this properly:

The average age of an American "COVID" death is 84.

94% of those who died had 2.6 underlying conditions, ON AVERAGE.

That means fhat they were statistically in the last two years of their lives.

6% died specifically of COVID, mainly because of medical malpractice like sending people home with treatment, and telling them to come back when they are blue in the face, then putting them on ventilators, which CAUSED them to die.

6% of 750,000 is 45,000.

So 45,000 Americans aged 84 died.

Who would have otherwise died at 87, based on actuarial science tables.

Don't you think if 750,000 random healthy Americans died, YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY NOTICE THIS HAPPENING?

LMAO.

My dumb shit friend said more died of COVID than WWII.

HAHAHAHA.

YEAH, because 750,000 Americans who were about to die anyway is on par with 600,000x 22-year-old men dying.

Let's totally ignore lifespan lost here.

Liberals are such dumb shits. I wish they could just continue to drive in their cars alone wearing a mask, or walk outside IN THE RAIN wearing a mask [I saw this today multiple times].

Absolutely deplorable illiterate dumb shits.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...imental-covid-jab-infants-young-6-months-old/

“Final Frontier:” Moderna Begins Testing Experimental Covid Jab on Infants as Young as 6 Months Old

As of “late October,” Moderna’s clinical trial – dubbed KidCOVE – kicked off phase III, which tests the controversial mRNA vaccine technology on children between the ages of 6 months and 5 years old. It will be conducted across 79 locations in 13 states and involve about ~13,250 participants in total.

It is unknown as of now what will happen when children this young are given this largely-untested mRNA vaccine. If it is anything resembling some of the side effects that older children and young adults have seen, such as myocarditis and other potentially life-threatening conditions, it would not be outside the realm of possibility that we could end up with more under-5-year-old deaths from the vaccine than from the virus.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...imental-covid-jab-infants-young-6-months-old/

“Final Frontier:” Moderna Begins Testing Experimental Covid Jab on Infants as Young as 6 Months Old

As of “late October,” Moderna’s clinical trial – dubbed KidCOVE – kicked off phase III, which tests the controversial mRNA vaccine technology on children between the ages of 6 months and 5 years old. It will be conducted across 79 locations in 13 states and involve about ~13,250 participants in total.

It is unknown as of now what will happen when children this young are given this largely-untested mRNA vaccine. If it is anything resembling some of the side effects that older children and young adults have seen, such as myocarditis and other potentially life-threatening conditions, it would not be outside the realm of possibility that we could end up with more under-5-year-old deaths from the vaccine than from the virus.

[h=1]Matthew 18:6

[/h][h=1]
King James Version

[/h][h=1]
[/h] [SUP]6 [/SUP]But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

LMAO

Setting up the narrative now that Pregnant women were stupid enough to get vaccinated...

Watch how many newborns are born with massive medical issues bc of this vaccine.

Mind blowing. No alcohol. No meds. They've always been so particular about pregnant women, but magically the vaccine is good for you.

Dumbest humans on Earth!

255354510_3145072165740101_5582317214153858203_n.jpg

WOW. IS THERE ANYTHING GLOBAL WARMING DOESN'T AFFECT? SERIOUSLY SHOW ME ANY TYPE OF DATA, AS bullshit and MADE UP AS IT CAN GET, AND TRY TO JUSTIFY GLOBAL WARMING ON CAUSING PROBLEMS WITH fetuses

Global warming has had such a profound effect that polar bears are not finding penguins to eat.

[video]https://brandnewtube.com/watch/hero-dr-byram-bridle-why-are-highly-vaxxed-nations-experiencing-covid-outbreaks_qLcp3KgaULpCrMr.html[/video]
Very good concise info. This is everything I have been researching and seeing since the beginning.

Totally worth the watch.

Thank you

Some reports coming in from RNs in children getting the Vax 5-11 years old

Vision and hearing loss.

We are also hearing Vision loss in adults, specifically related to Moderna.

Insanity:

Stephanopoulos: “Is there anything President Biden can do” to address inflation?

Biden advisor Brian Deese: “Number one: We have to finish job on COVID…getting those shots out to 5-11-year-olds is gonna provide a lot of comfort to American families.”

Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1460068552426278912

Get Shredded!
Insanity:

Stephanopoulos: “Is there anything President Biden can do” to address inflation?

Biden advisor Brian Deese: “Number one: We have to finish job on COVID…getting those shots out to 5-11-year-olds is gonna provide a lot of comfort to American families.”

Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1460068552426278912

Lol they always circle back to covid or Trump when they have to do their jobs.

https://youtu.be/XTFQ1WCH-Sk

Unbelievable that this shit is happening... Now is this a possible attempt at sterilization of children via the vaccine? I believe women have become sterile after receiving the vaccine..

Unbelievable that this shit is happening... Now is this a possible attempt at sterilization of children via the vaccine? I believe women have become sterile after receiving the vaccine..

This isn't an isolated incident. Tons of them. What ever happened to that doc that was intentionally doing it?

Think i read that a lot of young people(adnormal) had cardiac arrests at the music event, it was a rapper concert last week. forgot his name. You needed pcr test or vaccine to enter.. All those people that went into cardiac arrests were vaccinated too. No drugs were found in their system either... Media isnt covering this. The curruption is real!

Think i read that a lot of young people(adnormal) had cardiac arrests at the music event, it was a rapper concert last week. forgot his name. You needed pcr test or vaccine to enter.. All those people that went into cardiac arrests were vaccinated too. No drugs were found in their system either... Media isnt covering this. The curruption is real!
No drugs found in their systems is a bigger lie than all the covid BS combined. Ridiculous premise.

As another Covid wave sweeps through Europe and elsewhere, some governments are increasingly splitting their populations into vaxed and unvaxed camps.

Austria is reinstituting a lockdown today only for residents who haven’t gotten fully vaccinated. It's considered one of the first national lockdowns that specifically targets the unvaccinated, per the NYT.

Latvia has banned unvaccinated lawmakers from doing their basic job functions—participating in discussions and voting on legislation—and docked their pay. The country has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the EU.

Singapore is wielding the stick through hospital bills: The country said it would no longer cover the cost of Covid-19 treatment for unvaccinated people, which will leave some who end up in the ICU with bills of $18,000+.

The US has not gone nearly as far as these countries in cracking down on its unvaccinated population. President Biden mandated that businesses with 100+ employees must enforce a vaccine mandate or weekly testing for their workers, but that rule is up in the air after an appeals court upheld a ruling to suspend its rollout.

https://www.morningbrew.com/daily/s...-in-covid-fight?email=brianlowellco@gmail.com

Back