• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:
JUST IN - Pfizer CEO: People who "spread misinformation" on the COVID-19 vaccines are criminals (CNBC)

Speaking with DC-based think tank Atlantic Council, Pfizer CEO Bourla said that people who "spread misinformation" on the vaccines are "criminals" and have cost "millions of lives".

NEW - Pfizer CEO: We're targeted by "a lot of dark organizations" and "we're getting briefings from the CIA and FBI."

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/5522

https://resistthemainstream.org/thr...ths-after-covid-vaccines/?utm_source=telegram

Three More Reports of Teen Deaths After COVID Vaccines

Three more vaccinated teens died recently, and today’s release of stats from the CDC to VAERS (the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) hardens the resolve of many to ‘resist the jab.’

The Carlson News report notes that the three teens who died after receiving vaccinations were all female, ages 12, 13, and 17. Each died from complications known to be associated with COVID-19 vaccinations.

Notably, VAERS grant filing paperwork shows that “fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.” This means the actual number of adverse reactions could be almost 100% higher than studies indicate.

30da481674cb8749df742eaa1589b679.jpg

Creepy as hell and very telling

JUST IN - Pfizer CEO: People who "spread misinformation" on the COVID-19 vaccines are criminals (CNBC)

Speaking with DC-based think tank Atlantic Council, Pfizer CEO Bourla said that people who "spread misinformation" on the vaccines are "criminals" and have cost "millions of lives".

NEW - Pfizer CEO: We're targeted by "a lot of dark organizations" and "we're getting briefings from the CIA and FBI."

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/5522

Tell Bourla, a Jew, that the Rabbinical Court of Israel just last week forbade the mRNA jab to pretty much all Jews in Israel of child bearing age or younger regardless of what the orders of the government are. So now he has targeted the high religious court of the beloved Israel.

[h=1]Pfizer's Attempt At Winning The 'Meme War' Backfires Disastrously[/h]Mike Cernovich pointed out that Pfizer hasn’t ‘got the back’ of those who have been injured by their vaccines, since the company has obtained a legal waiver meaning nobody can sue them.

FDyC6TcWUAAm8SY

FDyOTf0VIAIklqT

Pfizer denies science, that’s why it obtained a legal waiver of responsibility. No one harmed by Pfizer’s vaccines can sue the drug manufacturer.

Pfizer didn't even understand that meme and used it completely wrong. That is the pathetic part. The "science" monster that is holding the guy up, is actually the "real" or "bigger" scary monster in the meme. And is what is to be worried about.

The left can't meme. That part of their brain doesn't work for some reason. Probably because it is the center of logic.

JUST IN - Pfizer CEO: People who "spread misinformation" on the COVID-19 vaccines are criminals (CNB

Speaking with DC-based think tank Atlantic Council, Pfizer CEO Bourla said that people who "spread misinformation" on the vaccines are "criminals" and have cost "millions of DOLLARS".
[/url]

What he really meant to say was….

Get Shredded!
In case you aren't aware, Sesame Street has gone pro vax and are pushing it on kids. So if you start seeing a bunch of memes, you know why:

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-09_22-01-58.jpg
    photo_2021-11-09_22-01-58.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 41
LMAO ^^^^

Libturdz, the demented kvlt o' kvntz...

Demturd->
laughat.gif
<-New Borns

Remember just a year ago, even on this forum people were saying we were conspiracy theorists when we spoke about Mandates coming, etc, etc.

I have yet to see any single person who was making those claims post in this thread again.

BBiuEYL.img
[h=1]Not Vaccinated? Prepare to Pay as Governments Ready Crackdowns[/h]
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/oth...f4?ocid=IE11FREDHP&li=BBnbfcL&OCID=IE11FREDHP

As the latest Covid-19 wave flares up, countries are starting to take a tougher stance toward those who haven’t been vaccinated.

From sending those without shots into lockdown, to forcing them to pay their own Covid medical bills, here are some of the steps being taken to try to encourage more people to get immunized.

[h=3]Lockdown in Austria[/h]The country with one of the lowest inoculation rates in western Europe may soon announce a nationwide lockdown for the unvaccinated or those that haven’t recently recovered from the illness, according to Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg. The hardest-hit province of Upper Austria, located between the German and Czech borders, plans to implement the measure starting Monday. Under the new rules, those who haven’t had shots would only be allowed to leave home for work and to buy essential goods.
[h=3]Medical Bills in Singapore[/h]In Singapore, those who choose not to get their jabs will now have to pay for their own medical bills if they get Covid. Patients who receive therapeutics and stay in intensive care units may have to pay about S$25,000 ($18,460), according to a median estimate released by the health ministry.
AAQCGkm.img
© Bloomberg Deserted Streets in Singapore As Island Still Set on Reopening [h=3]Cash in Lithuania[/h]Many countries in Europe require vaccination certs to enter bars and restaurants, but Lithuania has gone a step further. Citizens over 16 must provide Covid immunity certificates to enter any restaurant or cafe, shopping malls, cinemas, beauty salons or any other public indoor premises or events. The rule will be tightened further from end of December and will apply to everyone over 12-years.
The government also plans to starting paying 100 euros ($114) to people over age 75 who get their two doses between Sept. 1 and Nov. 30, or who get a booster shot before March 31.
[h=3]Mandate in U.S.[/h]U.S. President Joe Biden’s administration issued an emergency rule forcing large private employers to require vaccination or regular testing. The Labor Department said the mandate will apply to companies with 100 or more employees and set a Jan. 4 deadline. Failure to comply could trigger fines of as much as $136,000.
About 5% of unvaccinated workers left their jobs when their employer imposed a vaccine mandate, according to an October survey from the Kaiser Family Foundation.
AAQCGky.img

[h=3]Estonia Firings[/h]Many public agencies required that employees get vaccinated or face dismissal. Fifty unvaccinated employees of the police and border guard agency are suing their agency over this policy and on Thursday a court granted them temporary relief pending further review of the policy.
Estonia also requires vaccine passports at public venues such as restaurants and gyms – negative tests are no longer accepted.
[h=3]Forced Leave in Ukraine[/h]In Ukraine, teachers and government officials who aren’t fully vaccinated have been sent on unpaid leave from earlier this week. Restaurants, shopping malls and fitness centers are allowed to operate only if 100% of their staff got shots. Public transport across the country is available only for vaccinated people.

Anyone remember my post about the correlation between this and the Social Security Act of 1935?

IML Gear Cream!
No? Jog my memory.
Nutshell:
When the people opposing a SSN said that this would eventually become a National ID number (back then they had no idea of the eventuality of electronic tracking either) the proponents said that the thought was ridiculous and it would never happen. Even when I joined the military, although my SSN was my service number and stenciled on everything, older cats had unique service numbers that weren’t SSNs.
That was 1983 and look how that escalated. You can’t adopt a dog without a SSN.

Now, in less than a year, look how everyone who was called a conspiracy kook, have shown all of this tracking, vaccine passports, etc. were prophetic.

You want me to post a picture charts? Lol!

Nutshell:
When the people opposing a SSN said that this would eventually become a National ID number (back then they had no idea of the eventuality of electronic tracking either) the proponents said that the thought was ridiculous and it would never happen. Even when I joined the military, although my SSN was my service number and stenciled on everything, older cats had unique service numbers that weren’t SSNs.
That was 1983 and look how that escalated. You can’t adopt a dog without a SSN.

Now, in less than a year, look how everyone who was called a conspiracy kook, have shown all of this tracking, vaccine passports, etc. were prophetic.

You want me to post a picture charts? Lol!

Ah, yes. Thanks. I absolutely remember this. And agree. It was even written that SSN was never to be used for identification. And yet here we are. Laws be damned.

6 years ago. I know we've looked at this a couple of times, but I think it is worth revisiting. Especially now that we're a year and a half into this shit storm. The one thing that hasn't happened yet....global militarized medical corps. So far it's been left up to the localities to handle.

That $3 trillion figure he throws out there in the video...pretty sure that was the exact amount the US first threw at the "problem". How's that going? Apparently we haven't paid enough yet.

SSN are attached to a bank acct

If you use ur social security number and routing numbers from the FED you can actually make purchases.

One guy got caught because he somehow was able to withdraw a million dollars and bought a 200k RV

There is something very diabolical going on, in regards to the Federal Reserve.

Maybe we will see it soon?

Picture charts are always welcomed.

laugh but damn it most dudes on this forum will look at a picture and make an informed decision before we will read a post and think about it. Lol

for realz.. and I like pictures. Who doesn’t?

who knew cows were animals ? Lol

Federal appeals court reaffirms hold on President Biden's COVID-19 vaccine

https://6abc.com/us-court-of-appeals-covid-vaccine-mandate-president-joe-biden/11230029/

Thanks, I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy about the process though. Biden is pushing ahead with the govt contractor mandate, which is separate from the osha laws. The govt contractor mandate is having a "trickle down" effect, so even if you don't directly have a govt contract, but your company supplies parts to an actual govt contractor, then you also have to get vaxxed. They have it so everyone in the supply chain is supposed to be vaxxed. That ends up being way more people than you would think at first blush.

Back