• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
I think it’s a stretch to say the flu vaccine is a proven platform, I read it is 45% effective at best and many times completely ineffective due to anticipating the wrong strain for that flu season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was not posting about effectiveness but rather how it is made.

I was not posting about effectiveness but rather how it is made.

I see. I’m curious if you’ve ever caught the flu after being vaccinated?

I see. I’m curious if you’ve ever caught the flu after being vaccinated?

Never, I also never have any negative reactions to vaccines. I feel completely normal afterwards.

The only reason I started getting them was one year I was so sick with influenza I felt like death. After that I decided to get vaccinated every year.

I'd get it. Having had pretty severe asthma my whole life I would rather take my chances with the vaccine than the virus.

Traffic deaths are down 6% for 2020. Not sure about other stuff. A lot of people were stuck inside a good portion of the year. Not sure how many husbands got stabbed or wives got choked out.

lolz.

I come close to being stabbed in my sleep on the daily I think.... I’m a light sleeper tho, thankfully.

Ahhhh.. logic.

The immune system is a wonderful thing when you allow it to work.

Did you know that asthma and severe asthma is a direct side effect for many people from the flu virus?

Many people who never had so much as a hint of asthma develop full blown and severe asthma following the vaccine.

The vaccine can weaken the immune system.

Having worked in the med field x10+ years I will honestly say I'd rather let my immune system and supplementation w vitamin c, d and zinc kick the virus or flu's butt.

I also know several patients who developed paralysis of limbs or the entire body from vaccines.

Especially harmful to certain ethnicities and infants etc in some cases

For the record I'm not anti vaccine, I'm pro choice. You want it, get it. I don't want it, you respect that and not try campaigning to get a bill to mandate medicine.

That ain't for me.
Fuck that.. I'll take the vaccination thank u.

Get Shredded!
I'll bet Idiot got it too.. But he can't let his followers know THAT SHIT!

Did you know that asthma and severe asthma is a direct side effect for many people from the flu virus?

Many people who never had so much as a hint of asthma develop full blown and severe asthma following the vaccine.

Having worked in the med field x10+ years I will honestly say I'd rather let my immune system and supplementation w vitamin c, d and zinc kick the virus or flu's butt.

I also know several patients who developed paralysis of limbs or the entire body from vaccines.

For the record I'm not anti vaccine, I'm pro choice. You want it, get it. I don't want it, you respect that and not try campaigning to get a bill to mandate medicine.
Have you ever seen anyone's lymphatic suffer with swollen lymph nodes ?

Holy S***. Look at the ignorance of these fools. Shocking stupidity in real time.
[h=1]Swiss Patient Dies Shortly After Receiving Pfizer COVID Vaccine[/h]After an Israeli man reportedly died just 2 hours after receiving his first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, authorities in the Swiss Canton of Lucerne said on Wednesday that one of the first people in the country to receive the vaccine has died, though whether his death had anything to do with the inoculation hasn't yet been determined.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...-shortly-after-receiving-pfizer-covid-vaccine

You about to be a Bobbitt filet MILFY. You poor bastard. I hope they find it if you get your dick cut off and thrown away.
lolz.

I come close to being stabbed in my sleep on the daily I think.... I’m a light sleeper tho, thankfully.

So you support abortion too? :stirthepot:
I support isolated cases of abortion (rape, etc..). Now if we could do retro abortions like go back in time and abort SmallTime, I would definitely support that.

Last edited:
I support isolated cases of abortion (rape, etc..). Now if we could do retro abortions like go back in time and abort SmallTime, I would definitely support that.

I support the child's rights to choose whether to be born or not.

Not the vessel that carries it.

The right to life, is that of the child, not the parents.

The same could be said for "assisted suicide" recall Dr Jack Kevorkian?

But this is a total different argument and we can go circle to circle all day about this topic.

I'd prefer to keep the Corona Virus thread to Corona.

Today Military researchers said that they believe Llama blood has antibodies, smaller then humans, that can easily defeat the CoronaVirus.

Interesting.

Guy in Israel died after the vaccine today too.

a nurse got palsy after the vaccine, it messed her up bad, the whole left side of her face is paralyzed now.

IML Gear Cream!
For all those who are okay with taking the vaccine... tou should know that all deaths that state Covid as the cause of death are not actually Covid deaths ... I know this has been posted before but it should be a msm headline every night so here ya go...

Essentially, Dr. Ezike explained that anyone who passes away after testing positive for the virus is included in that category.

"If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who's listed as a COVID death doesn't mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death." Dr. Ezike outlined.

I haven't confirmed the story yet, but the doctor (medical) friend I mentioned previously is saying that the lab rats who got the vaccine and later contracted corona died. This is purely grapevine and I haven't seen any online source to confirm or deny this. He literally used the words "population control" to describe the vaccine. It was someone else in the family talking with him, so I don't know which vaccine(s), mortality rate, etc. Just passing along gossip.

There are now 5,000+ "severe adverse medical effects" from those who have received the vaccine.

Another 88 year old died yesterday within an hour or two of getting the vaccine.

Gotta love the logic and Big Pharma Propaganda. "No connection between the vaccine and his death"

Its stupidity beyond stupidity. I can't fathom a 2nd grader believing that....Adult democrats , "Hold my beer".

133714471_1367742880247105_2410917404691540136_n.jpg

Someone should abort you like today bruh

I haven't confirmed the story yet, but the doctor (medical) friend I mentioned previously is saying that the lab rats who got the vaccine and later contracted corona died. This is purely grapevine and I haven't seen any online source to confirm or deny this. He literally used the words "population control" to describe the vaccine. It was someone else in the family talking with him, so I don't know which vaccine(s), mortality rate, etc. Just passing along gossip.

All I read was tittie jiggle jiggle tittie jiggle jiggle.
Sorry.
I’m still infatuated with your AVI.

Of course. Less chances of side effects than using gear from any of the sponsors, honestly.

Back