• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
Just because Trump stood against your anti American ideals doesn’t mean he was divisive. You democrats always seem to forget what country you live in.

Good old ASF Koolaid being served straight from the tap right here.
Come and get it!

It’s deeee-ricious!!!!

Government says only a small percentage of ppl die or have life threatening reactions to the shot. Now what if u are on of those small number of ppl that die or have a bad reaction then what. You won't know until u gwt the shot and at that point it's too late. Let it be our choice. Seems to me some ppl feel the government gives 2 fucc about them.

Government says only a small percentage of ppl die or have life threatening reactions to the shot. Now what if u are on of those small number of ppl that die or have a bad reaction then what. You won't know until u gwt the shot and at that point it's too late. Let it be our choice. Seems to me some ppl feel the government gives 2 fucc about them.

My friends 30-yr old daughter died from the Vax. Never got RONA before that and had no known health issues.
A bad (and deadly) reaction to it. Rare Im sure, but thats the point, dont force people to get it, if they volunteer its on them.
Her job (HS teacher) mandated her to get it... Now dead...

That shits just wrong no matter who you are or what your beliefs are.

My friends 30-yr old daughter died from the Vax. Never got RONA before that and had no known health issues.
A bad (and deadly) reaction to it. Rare Im sure, but thats the point, dont force people to get it, if they volunteer its on them.

Yes that is so damn wrong, i cant believe they are mandating a vaxxine.... Instead of allowing people the right to choose

My friends 14 year-old niece got the jab and died 9 days after (no prior medical issues).

My wife's dad got the jab (3 months ago now) and still has high BP, his legs are swollen to the point he can barely walk, and he has kidney issues (no prior health issues).

My wife's sister got the jab and completely lost her vision for an entire day and also had now been diagnosed with high BP (no prior medical issues)

My friends wife got the jab and now has an odd "mass" in her kidney that they are trying to dissolve (no prior medical issues)

Sorry, I am good... Fuck all that.

And the worst part is there isn’t a damn thing their families can do about it.

This has been my argument 100% of the time. That compiled with the fact that I got covid back in December, and since then, I’ve still been fervently anti mask and have had to go to virtually every hotspot in the continental US since then, and I’ve been 100% fine. I obviously don’t need a vaccine for this, and it should be a choice rather than the Gov’t pretending they know what’s best for everyone.
I think a good exercise in critical thinking would be to watch “V For Vendetta”

bec81adc0b63ef4490436e3d08f64ebc.jpg

I just rewatched that movie the other day, it’s crazy how accurate it is to the current situation and how it’s all being done “for our protection”

Israel no longer considers people who have received 2 doses of Pfizer/BioNTech shots as "vaccinated."

As of September 1, only those who received 3 doses are considered “vaccinated”.

Health officials continue to move the goal posts. When will it finally be enough?

Israel no longer considers people who have received 2 doses of Pfizer/BioNTech shots as "vaccinated."

As of September 1, only those who received 3 doses are considered “vaccinated”.

Health officials continue to move the goal posts. When will it finally be enough?

That said the same for the US. Those that have the Vax now will have to have the booster to be vaxed by definition. Everyone line back up lol.

How selfish is it to demand your neighbors, co workers, employees, bosses, fellow tax payers to take a drug under this idea that it is protecting you from dying because you’re old or you’re fat.

you chose to get old. You chose to get fat.

I didn’t try to play God in a lab with a supercharged turbo virus.

the entire concept is bizarre. These people point the finger at regular people as if this is all their fault.

And the worst part is there isn’t a damn thing their families can do about it.

That should be one of the first red flags to people. The pharm companies hold zero accountability if something goes wrong.. they aren't liable in any way..

My friends 14 year-old niece got the jab and died 9 days after (no prior medical issues).

My wife's dad got the jab (3 months ago now) and still has high BP, his legs are swollen to the point he can barely walk, and he has kidney issues (no prior health issues).

My wife's sister got the jab and completely lost her vision for an entire day and also had now been diagnosed with high BP (no prior medical issues)

My friends wife got the jab and now has an odd "mass" in her kidney that they are trying to dissolve (no prior medical issues)

Sorry, I am good... Fuck all that.

Man my prayers go out to all these people and it kills me to hear about the 14 year old dying from this BS !! Heartbreaking for the family to say the least. 🥲

A very good friend of ours brought her daughter, which is my daughters good friend to get the Vax

She got the vax, passed out minutes later, smashed her head on the ground and had to be taken out via Ambulance and spent the day in the ER

Thankfully she is ok but Mom says "it wasn't the vaccine that caused it". She was just nervous"

I said, what about all other vaccines you have given her, has this ever happened before? She said "never".

She is doing all she can to dispute that the vax caused this injury to her daughter

Cognitive Dissonance. Sad to see when its people you love and care about. Very frustrating to say the least.

The thing that still blows my mind is over a year ago, once they implemented a method of wide spread “testing” (never mind that test has determined to be dubious at best), everyone was going out to get tested. That’s right, the totally asymptomatic leaving the “quarantine” of their homes to stand in line with the thousands of others of unknown infection or not, just to get tested so, I suppose, they can tell everyone they got tested. Also never mind that a negative doesn’t mean you’ll not be positive in a week or so from breaking “quarantine”, or that you are not going to get it in the future anyway.
These people I guess never figured in that by being positive yet asymptomatic, that this would drive up “case” numbers (soon to be relabeled as “positives” for effect) thereby seriously prolonging and increasing ridiculous protocols and lockdowns. Actually, we started with “deaths”, then “cases” to finally “positives”. Gotta keep the news juicy and the masses reeling.
My only guess back then was people wanted to belong to a group. Some people become Masons, Elks or join a biker club. Guess these folks wanted a new point of conversation for their social (distanced) group.

I’m under the impression that the whole “”vaxxed” crowd is just trying to belong.

**Before I get flamed, I understand plenty of people got the “vaccination” for other, more sound reasons OR because they had no choice. I respect that and am not talking about those people. As I have previously mentioned, just about everyone I care about has received this vaccination.
The strangest thing is that people who are hesitant or resistant to getting this “vaccine” can give you a litany of reasons they are skeptical. Those who are pro-thisvaccine don’t seem to have much of a dialogue as to why. Just what seems to be dismissived or canned answers. Or they refuse to even discuss it. Look at this thread.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
lmao, just scrolled by this on FB

Attachments

• lol.png
    lol.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 46
The science is as follows

They claim 70+% of the Nation has been vaccinated

Covid cases are almost 4x the rate of last year, we went from 135K to 400+k this year. And everyone is vaccinated

The vaccine is spreading the virus and these idiots are too stupid to see this simple "science"

They continue to blame the healthy "unvaccinated" people.

I guess listening to CNN and using common core math would make someone that uneducated.

Follow the Science. Trust the science!! LMAO. Fools.

This one cracked me up but only less than 25k views. More views for the parodies.

https://nationalfile.com/doctor-wan...t-get-vaccinated-you-know-youre-going-to-die/

NEW - National File has obtained a recording of a Zoom video conference call between physicians and a marketing director at Novant Heath New Hanover Regional Medical Center, a group of 20 hospitals, clinics, and offices that treat patients in North Carolina and South Carolina.

In the recording, Mary Rudyk, MD tells Director of Marketing Carolyn Fisher and another hospital employee that she wants the hospitals to become more "scary to the public" by inflating the number of COVID-19 patients, and by using messaging that falsely tells individuals "if you don’t get vaccinated, you know you’re going to die."

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/4606

He will not be able to walk the streets safely..

Look at this fraud. To think people listen to him. Fools

[h=1]Fauci: No ‘Firm Answer’ on Why Americans Who Recovered From COVID-19 Should Get Vaccinated[/h]
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_b...E2Cs5QzSWyOVpcTtSmYtMqJ5igw4WTEgfbax414dkFQ==

“I get calls all the time people say, ‘I’ve already had COVID, I’m protected.’ And now the study says maybe even more protected than the vaccine alone. Should they also get the vaccine? How do you make the case to them?” Dr. Sanjay Gupta asked Fauci during an appearance on CNN.
“I don’t have a really firm answer for you on that,” Fauci responded.

His follow on is that “…as high as the protection is from natural infection, we don’t know the durabilty of the protection…”. Which is comical, unless you are too gullible to read between the lines, considering they long ago questioned the “durability” of their “vaccines” to the point of pushing boosters a couple of months into sticking everyone.

The masses are asses.

Back