• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
Ignorance is bliss ...I believe the medical field just doesnt know how to help mental issues/feelings without loaded up people with meds....hey you havent seen shit , if you do decide to use meds or you feel meds are required thats when the true ignorance starts ....oh we will try this, oh wait wait we will that, oh wait try this dose ...meanwhile your watching your family member/child endure all kinds of different side affects while these jokers are using a dart board to pick meds to pump them with ....oh its a joke man!!

If you want mental health help without meds, see a therapist. If you want meds, see a doctor or psychiatrist. Seems pretty simple. I don't understand why anyone would go to a doctor and not expect to get treated by the manner in which they are taught to treat people.

Ignorance is bliss ...I believe the medical field just doesnt know how to help mental issues/feelings without loaded up people with meds....hey you havent seen shit , if you do decide to use meds or you feel meds are required thats when the true ignorance starts ....oh we will try this, oh wait wait we will that, oh wait try this dose ...meanwhile your watching your family member/child endure all kinds of different side affects while these jokers are using a dart board to pick meds to pump them with ....oh its a joke man!!

It's actually pretty simple if you want mental health help without meds you see a therapist.

If you want meds for mental health, you see a doctor or psychiatrist.

I don't understand why someone would go see a doctor and not expect them to treat you in the manner in which they are trained?!?! Those are the tools they are given.

If you want some kind of religious cure, go see a priest.

I'm actually in the Moderna vaccine study. I got flu like symptoms after the second shot. At the time, I got tested for flu/covid just to make sure I didn't get sick with either. The symptoms went away in a day or so.

I got tested for antibodies a week later, and I had covid antibodies. It's been a few months now maybe, and I'm pretty glad I did it.

No disrespect Covina, I’m curious why would you take part in the vaccine study? How much did they pay you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.

The Fucking audacity of some people is astounding.

I've talked about the issues my middle daughter had a while back with depression and self harm, and when we took her to the hospital to get help we told them no medicine and made sure to have them put it in her file. We wanted to try and talk through things first, we asked her how she felt about it and she agreed she didn't want meds.

The nursing staff tried MULTIPLE times to give her medicine. Even the Fucking Dr tried and she kept refusing. When she was able to call home she told be about it and it didn't take me long to get there.

I'm not a bad ass or a fighter or anything like that but, like any man, you don't fuck with my kids. I never said it on the forum but, I spent a night in the clink over that and I don't regret it.

People in any position of "power" when it comes to our children who think they know best and believe they can make decisions for our children's health and wellbeing without getting parental consent should be locked up.

I agree. Come near my kids with Meds or a vaccine, especially without my consent, snd shits going down. Simple.

JOIN THE NATION
Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

It's actually pretty simple if you want mental health help without meds you see a therapist.

I don't understand why someone would go see a doctor and not expect them to treat you in the manner in which they are trained?!?! Those are the tools they are given.

Keep us posted monthly for the next few years

JOIN THE NATION
Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

No disrespect Covina, I’m curious why would you take part in the vaccine study? How much did they pay you?

I only did it because I wanted the vaccine, and I believe in the science behind it. I did get paid for it, but didn't realize I was getting paid until I actually went in to start the study. I would have totally done it for free.

Also, somebody has to participate in these studies. It doesn't scare me at all. I've had tons of vaccines / flu shots without an issue. I've put so much crap in my body over the years a vaccine is the last thing I'm worried about.

And sorry for double posting earlier, this board acted like my message didn't post and didn't show it on the page.

Sorry I havent experienced that ...not one therapist my family/friend seen cured or helped with depression or or any other mental issue....they are great at helping solve problems and helpin you cope with deaths or anger issues

Sorry I havent experienced that ...not one therapist my family/friend seen cured or helped with depression or or any other mental issue....they are great at helping solve problems and helpin you cope with deaths or anger issues

There is only so much a therapst can do...hence the need for meds sometimes.

I only did it because I wanted the vaccine, and I believe in the science behind it. I did get paid for it, but didn't realize I was getting paid until I actually went in to start the study. I would have totally done it for free.

Also, somebody has to participate in these studies. It doesn't scare me at all. I've had tons of vaccines / flu shots without an issue. I've put so much crap in my body over the years a vaccine is the last thing I'm worried about.

And sorry for double posting earlier, this board acted like my message didn't post and didn't show it on the page.

You believe in the science behind it when there is no science behind it yet.

Can I ask, what is the science behind this vaccine?

JOIN THE NATION
Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Take a vaccine from people who gave LSD to people without their knowledge just to see what it would do ? People who deny Gulf War Syndrome, after giving them God knows how many vaccines. ? After Autism has gone crazy, and no one's sure if it's the vaccines ? Oh yeah, I'm gonna take my family down to be first in line. Haha

P.S. My covid strategy is I went to the pharmacia, got Ciprodex, Albuteral, and vitamin D. Break glass in case of emergency. ..

Forgive my ignorance I’m curious, Im not up to speed on the vaccine you took, was it the rna vaccine?

Is it the one with the 14month old fetus lung tissue in it?

Covid 19 pandemic is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated ...

What do you guys think?

https://www.ini-world-report.org/20...ys-pandemic-is-biggest-hoax-ever-perpetrated/

Even for anyone to call it a "pandemic" is a joke. The Bubonic Plague was a pandemic. Death all around everyone's neighborhood and Mass burial graves since cemetaries couldn't even keep up with the rate of people dropping like flys. That's an actual pandemic. Not this make believe nonsense. Yes people ARE dying and have died from it unfortunately, but not at a massive rate that is typical of an actual pandemic. Political tyrannical nonsense from our government as well as from world organizations is what we have. Nonsense that is doing more harm than good.

Destroying peoples' livelyhoods and destroying businesses is BAD for public health. Poor people in poverty= bad health

Last edited:
Even for anyone to call it a "pandemic" is a joke. The Bubonic Plague was a pandemic. Death all around everyone's neighborhood and Mass burial graves since cemetaries couldn't even keep up with the rate of people dropping like flys. That's an actual pandemic. Not this make believe nonsense. Yes people ARE dying and have died from it unfortunately, but not at a massive rate that is typical of an actual pandemic. Political tyrannical nonsense from our government as well as from world organizations is what we have. Nonsense that is doing more harm than good.

Destroying peoples' livelyhoods and destroying businesses is BAD for public health. Poor people in poverty= bad health

you can blame the media for calling covid 19 a pandemic. They were calling it that for weeks before The WHO did..

you can blame the media for calling covid 19 a pandemic. They were calling it that for weeks before The WHO did..
Yes, and it's pretty pathetic that both the politicians as well as many of the high profile people in the medical profession allow the media to call the shots by following along with whatever popular theories they spit out. Accuracy and truth be damned. They just say whatever they believe will be accepted and/or popular.

Get Shredded!
Well like most of us thought ...

We're not off to the greatest start...

3,000+ severe adverse effects a few days in

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201220-170704.png
    Screenshot_20201220-170704.png
    258.2 KB · Views: 134
[h=1]Twelve Principles Of Public Health[/h]
picture-5.jpg
by Tyler Durden

Monday, Dec 21, 2020 - 14:05
Authored by Dr. Martin Kulldorff via The American Institute for Economic Research,

1. Public health is about all health outcomes, not just a single disease like Covid-19. It is important to also consider harms from public health measures. More.
  2. Public health is about the long term rather than the short term. Spring Covid lockdowns simply delayed and postponed the pandemic to the fall. More.
  3. Public health is about everyone. It should not be used to shift the burden of disease from the affluent to the less affluent, as the lockdowns have done. More.
  4. Public health is global. Public health scientists need to consider the global impact of their recommendations. More.
  5. Risks and harms cannot be completely eliminated, but they can be reduced. Elimination and zero-Covid strategies backfire, making things worse. More.
  6. Public health should focus on high-risk populations. For Covid-19, many standard public health measures were never used to protect high-risk older people, leading to unnecessary deaths. More.
  7. While contact tracing and isolation are critically important for some infectious diseases, it is futile and counterproductive for common infections such as influenza and Covid-19. More.
  8. A case is only a case if a person is sick. Mass testing asymptomatic individuals is harmful to public health. More.
  9. Public health is about trust. To gain the trust of the public, public health officials and the media must be honest and trust the public. Shaming and fear should never be used in a pandemic. More.
  10. Public health scientists and officials must be honest with what is not known. For example, epidemic models should be run with the whole range of plausible input parameters. More.
  11. In public health, open civilized debate is profoundly critical. Censoring, silencing and smearing leads to fear of speaking, herd thinking and distrust. More.
  12. It is important for public health scientists and officials to listen to the public, who are living the public health consequences. This pandemic has proved that many non-epidemiologists understand public health better than some epidemiologists. More.
globalhealth-800x508.jpg

[h=1]Researchers Warn Some Covid-19 Vaccines Could Increase Risk Of HIV Infection[/h]
Some of the Covid-19 vaccines currently in development could increase the risk of acquiring HIV, warned a group of researchers in the The Lancet medical journal Monday, potentially leading to an increase in infections as vaccines are rolled out to vulnerable populations around the world.

960x0.jpg

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robert...3cPSYtdJf3S_HxEX0FEufbB7LJGyc&sh=7292bb633740

Very interesting platform for a vaccine. Basically you inject an RNA messenger code and that code creates antibodies. This platform has never been approved for humans until now. I would consider getting it next year after seeing how folks respond but not this soon.

I get the influenza vaccine every year so I have zero issues with proven platforms.

you get the flu vaccine?

Very interesting platform for a vaccine.

I get the influenza vaccine every year so I have zero issues with proven platforms.

I think it’s a stretch to say the flu vaccine is a proven platform, I read it is 45% effective at best and many times completely ineffective due to anticipating the wrong strain for that flu season

Back