• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Mandatory vaccinations are coming...

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

240497684_596240985118902_993873321215205888_n.png

"Additionally, the FDA conducted a rigorous evaluation of the post-authorization safety surveillance data pertaining to myocarditis and pericarditis following administration of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and has determined that the data demonstrate increased risks, particularly within the seven days following the second dose. The observed risk is higher among males under 40 years of age compared to females and older males. The observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. Available data from short-term follow-up suggest that most individuals have had resolution of symptoms. However, some individuals required intensive care support. Information is not yet available about potential long-term health outcomes. The Comirnaty Prescribing Information includes a warning about these risks."

Right off the FDA website it says "However, some individuals required intensive care support. Information is not yet available about potential long-term health outcomes."

Then how in the hell can it be FDA approved if it's causing myocarditis and they aren't sure why and aren't sure of the long term effects? In addition, don't their "trails" continue until 2023?

Coming soon to a country near you...

Whether it be psy-op/propaganda or not, this is the kind of thing being shown on Australian news channels
2min vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1429471216260235266

Glad to see aussies fighting back though... If only they would have kept their guns.... Those Aussie cops are some of the biggest pansies ever though. None of them would win a fair fight with even an average dude.

I don't think the prediction of this happening was a conspiracy theory. This was inevitable.
A conspiracy theory would be that microchips are in the vaccine created by Bill Gates to control us etc...
The vaccine has graphene and you will get metal poisoning. The vaccine will kill all who take it etc..
All about controlling us and leading to CCP etc.. (when/if this does happen, I would say a conspiracy theory was proven correct)
Also, I believe in the choice to decide to get vaccine but I caved in already because I'm not going to let not getting it stop me from traveling, going to restaurants, etc..

There it is...conspiracy theory #1137 come true:

NOW - Biden calls on U.S. companies to mandate the #COVID19 vaccine for employees following the FDA decision.

Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1429869459171422210

Last edited:
I don't think the prediction of this happening was a conspiracy theory.

Many did. They said it was never going to happen. Your employer was never going to require you to get vaccinated. Your employment and income will now be dependent on a vaccine that did NOT pass FDA trials, procedures, etc. They just rubber stamped it. Knowing full well it was killing people at the same time. They stopped the swine flu vaccine because it killed like 3 people, iirc.

However it is seen I think we both agree it is not cool. Mask mandates while annoying I don't have an issue with that.
I really didn't like the pressure tactics to push the vaccine on people. Mandating people to take the vaccine is wrong IMO especially due to the confusion surrounding the vaccines. It should still be a personal choice. I completely understand why people would be hesitant to take the vaccine.
Many did. They said it was never going to happen. Your employer was never going to require you to get vaccinated. Your employment and income will now be dependent on a vaccine that did NOT pass FDA trials, procedures, etc. They just rubber stamped it. Knowing full well it was killing people at the same time. They stopped the swine flu vaccine because it killed like 3 people, iirc.

Also I look at boards like this and it is interesting because what we use (AAS) is considered illegal unless we want to call ourselves a different gender.
My belief at this point is that the vaccines are no safer or more dangerous than AAS. One is illegal and other likely to be mandated all over.
So the government saves us from the side effects of steroids (many long term assumptions not clearly proven) but will likely mandate these vaccines (long term complications unknown).

However it is seen I think we both agree it is not cool. Mask mandates while annoying I don't have an issue with that.
I really didn't like the pressure tactics to push the vaccine on people. Mandating people to take the vaccine is wrong IMO especially due to the confusion surrounding the vaccines. It should still be a personal choice. I completely understand why people would be hesitant to take the vaccine.

It has only been a few months since Nancy Pelosi, of all people, said there would be no vaccine mandates, employers couldn't ask if you'd been vaccinated, blah, blah, blah. Here we are.

Camps have been made for those who oppose .... I guess we should give out our real names to each other so we can talk some when we get there eh?

Now Fraudci says, we "MIGHT" get over this by spring. So we know they want more lockdowns and to force the vaccine and masks even more

He also said, unless people get the vaccine, then "other variants" may appear

LOL..anyone who believes this guy for a second is a fool. This is as clear as day fraud. Front and Center.
240496314_270383281260561_4549413601322848081_n.png

It has only been a few months since Nancy Pelosi, of all people, said there would be no vaccine mandates, employers couldn't ask if you'd been vaccinated, blah, blah, blah. Here we are.

and a year since all the dumbasses in DC said they’d absolutely not get a vaccine that was created under trump admin …. Haha

I don’t care who created it, I don’t want to be a lab rat for gene therapy. Man, I tell ya… my boss thinks us non vaxxed are “selfish” but when you explain to her that forcing people to do something so you can feel safe and cozy is just as selfish if you’re looking at it from the outside of the cool kid circle.

Mandatory vaccinations are coming...

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

This is horrible. We already have restaurants by me that you can’t get in without showing your vaccination card. Soon they’ll be a guy standing in front of every store, won’t even be able to walk into 711. This really has been blown out of proportion. Won’t be able to leave my house soon, they’ll put blood on my door to mark me as non vaccinated lol

Any other drug would have been pulled a long long long time ago with such a history

And Vaers is estimated to be 1-10% of actual stats. The true death rate could be over 100K

240008889_10223685474779319_473762230723857335_n.jpg

Back