• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
They took their semi auto weapons decades ago. They are essentially powerless. Thank God for 2A in the USA.

Lol...that's one of the reasons I called them convicts. You'd still think there would be a lot of rock chunking going on at least. A fire here and there...

Lol...that's one of the reasons I called them convicts. You'd still think there would be a lot of rock chunking going on at least. A fire here and there...
I watched vid a week or so ago and in one of the rougher areas (mostly Arab) the military was dispatched to for enforcement. Basically they know where to turn the screws and they are actively using military to do it.

I watched vid a week or so ago and in one of the rougher areas (mostly Arab) the military was dispatched to for enforcement. Basically they know where to turn the screws and they are actively using military to do it.

Yeah, I'd seen they were using the mil to enforce restrictions. You would think that would fuel the fire even more though. I've seen teenagers rebel harder against their parents.

So today they said they are making booster shots for everybody available if it’s been eight months since your last vaccination. They are really trying to fucking kill everybody. That shit doesn’t even last one year LOL. Democrats please run And get your boosters.

IML Gear Cream!
So today they said they are making booster shots for everybody available if it’s been eight months since your last vaccination. They are really trying to fucking kill everybody. That shit doesn’t even last one year LOL. Democrats please run And get your boosters.

They're giving them to high risk at our local Walgreens now. How many boosters will people be willing to get? Now they're talking about lambda. Lol this is a shit show.

Through June 11, 2021, the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), a US Health and Human Services Department division, recorded 358,379 adverse events after vaccinations, including 5,993 deaths and 29,871 serious illnesses.
Read also: Worse than the disease? Reviewing some possible unintended consequences of the mRNA vaccines against Covid-19
Anti-vaccine protesters are therefore recommending that before anyone decides to be vaccinated, it may be wise to assess personal insurance and financial ability to handle a serious illness, as pandemic vaccine manufacturers are indemnified against lawsuits.

(Reasonable) ^^

If someone is harmed by a Covid-19 shot and lives in the U.S., the only recourse is to apply for compensation from the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Act (CICP). Payouts are rare; they cover only lost wages and unpaid medical bills and cannot be appealed.

Through June 11, 2021, the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), a US Health and Human Services Department division, recorded 358,379 adverse events after vaccinations, including 5,993 deaths and 29,871 serious illnesses.
Read also: Worse than the disease? Reviewing some possible unintended consequences of the mRNA vaccines against Covid-19
Anti-vaccine protesters are therefore recommending that before anyone decides to be vaccinated, it may be wise to assess personal insurance and financial ability to handle a serious illness, as pandemic vaccine manufacturers are indemnified against lawsuits.

(Reasonable) ^^

If someone is harmed by a Covid-19 shot and lives in the U.S., the only recourse is to apply for compensation from the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Act (CICP). Payouts are rare; they cover only lost wages and unpaid medical bills and cannot be appealed.

Last edited:

(Reasonable) ^^

Go figure.... Good share.

I have never in my life been against vaccines. I get them every year. However the data I have read (I have read a TON) almost makes me think the gene therapy is getting folks sick. I have seen it with my own eyes with employees that had to take off a few days after the second dose and this follows much of the published data. If the sickness is not right away they do end up sick later when challenged with a "new variant".

In the published data we are seeing the effectiveness of the gene therapy dropping. Pfizer is now only 40% effective and dropping. Moderna has fallen to 75% but is still dropping. Both therapies are also causing injury and even death. The government website like VAERS has proven this.

I have read that the J&J jab has the least amount of injury but I also read they held back data to VAERS. This is concerning.

Bottom, line is find another therapy like HCQ, Ivermectin, Zinc and Vit D, Z-pack is always smart to keep on hand.

I'm not afraid of a virus with a 99+% survival rate, I am afraid of a corrupt government.

I have never in my life been against vaccines. I get them every year. However the data I have read (I have read a TON) almost makes me think the gene therapy is getting folks sick. I have seen it with my own eyes with employees that had to take off a few days after the second dose and this follows much of the published data. If the sickness is not right away they do end up sick later when challenged with a "new variant".

In the published data we are seeing the effectiveness of the gene therapy dropping. Pfizer is now only 40% effective and dropping. Moderna has fallen to 75% but is still dropping. Both therapies are also causing injury and even death. The government website like VAERS has proven this.

I have read that the J&J jab has the least amount of injury but I also read they held back data to VAERS. This is concerning.

Bottom, line is find another therapy like HCQ, Ivermectin, Zinc and Vit D, Z-pack is always smart to keep on hand.

I'm not afraid of a virus with a 99+% survival rate, I am afraid of a corrupt government.

Agreed, I'm sure you've seen me post that we had it. On my child's life my labs were in the shiter because of metal poisoning. Hell they were scared to do surgery on me because of my numbers.
Yes my labs improved a LITTLE before we got covid but I was still 4 months post OP. My primary care doc and I text each other from time to time and when we got it I shot her a text. She gave us zpac and told us to take NAC (was already on it because of the metal detox) but wife wasn't. C, D3 and zinc.
We went to a real clinic not some test site where they tested for flu and covid separate so I know we had covid and it wasn't a false positive.

Here we are today. My labs have improved also. I dont know how this became if you don't get the Vax you'll die. But thats how they're making it out to be now.

My best friend just had a baby, my godson. He's vaxed and his wife isn't. The baby is a week old. They also have a two year old. Last week the two year old came down with a fever and cough. He didn't test him. Yesterday the baby had a fever and they went back to the hospital. My best friend doesn't follow the covid stuff. I asked him to ask the nurse about how bad it is, he's in Sacramento CA.

He called back and said dude, it's so bad! She said they have had 4 kids in the last two weeks in the hospital. I said eh??? 4 like 4?? In two weeks? You think that's bad? You do know how many kids are in Sacramento right? He was buying into this hype for a minute. People are trippin. He said the nurse was acting like this was a big deal to have 4 kids in two weeks there. Shit is crazy.

Agreed, I'm sure you've seen me post that we had it. On my child's life my labs were in the shiter because of metal poisoning. Hell they were scared to do surgery on me because of my numbers.
Yes my labs improved a LITTLE before we got covid but I was still 4 months post OP. My primary care doc and I text each other from time to time and when we got it I shot her a text. She gave us zpac and told us to take NAC (was already on it because of the metal detox) but wife wasn't. C, D3 and zinc.
We went to a real clinic not some test site where they tested for flu and covid separate so I know we had covid and it wasn't a false positive.

Here we are today. My labs have improved also. I dont know how this became if you don't get the Vax you'll die. But thats how they're making it out to be now.

My best friend just had a baby, my godson. He's vaxed and his wife isn't. The baby is a week old. They also have a two year old. Last week the two year old came down with a fever and cough. He didn't test him. Yesterday the baby had a fever and they went back to the hospital. My best friend doesn't follow the covid stuff. I asked him to ask the nurse about how bad it is, he's in Sacramento CA.

He called back and said dude, it's so bad! She said they have had 4 kids in the last two weeks in the hospital. I said eh??? 4 like 4?? In two weeks? You think that's bad? You do know how many kids are in Sacramento right? He was buying into this hype for a minute. People are trippin. He said the nurse was acting like this was a big deal to have 4 kids in two weeks there. Shit is crazy.

When you have a moment research Quercetin as it allows Zinc to enter the cell and Zinc stops viruses from replicating. This is likely why Ivermectin and HCQ worked. They allow Zinc to enter the cell also.

How Zinc and Quercetin Work Together (bioticsresearch.com)

The vid insinuated the jab killed them. I didn't see proof though.

He said it wasn't vetted and I can't find anything either. I think someone is yanking his chain. Everything I see still says "next week"....do we know the exact date?

He said it wasn't vetted and I can't find anything either. I think someone is yanking his chain. Everything I see still says "next week"....do we know the exact date?
Not sure but you can follow Stew on Telegram. He posts a ton of info I just haven't had time to read or listen to it all.

Stew Peters 📢🇺🇸 – Telegram

Lol

Attachments

• image_2021-08-19_140913.png
    image_2021-08-19_140913.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 41
When you have a moment research Quercetin as it allows Zinc to enter the cell and Zinc stops viruses from replicating. This is likely why Ivermectin and HCQ worked. They allow Zinc to enter the cell also.

How Zinc and Quercetin Work Together (bioticsresearch.com)

Ran across this tonight. Keep in mind its likely the Zinc in combination with Quercetin that contributed to the positive outcome.

Possible Therapeutic Effects of Adjuvant Quercetin Supplementation Against Early-Stage COVID-19 Infection: A Prospective, Randomized, Controlled, and Open-Label Study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8197660/

Ran across this tonight. Keep in mind its likely the Zinc in combination with Quercetin that contributed to the positive outcome.

Possible Therapeutic Effects of Adjuvant Quercetin Supplementation Against Early-Stage COVID-19 Infection: A Prospective, Randomized, Controlled, and Open-Label Study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8197660/
I imagine HCQ, zinc, azithromycin protocol would be effective against the flu and other viruses as well..if these medications allow the zinc in the cells then I would imagine it would be very effective against the flu as well. Have you seen any studies on that?

I imagine HCQ, zinc, azithromycin protocol would be effective against the flu and other viruses as well..if these medications allow the zinc in the cells then I would imagine it would be very effective against the flu as well. Have you seen any studies on that?
Yes, it was in one of the discussions. Influenza, colds, allergies, etc. Zinc is the key.

Back