• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
They're about to get fucked up! Keep it up. Yes I'm talking to you big brother. Keep pushing people and see what happens.

Now, I don't know who would do this but this is just a feeling I have. Good luck.

Well the cdc just does not have any numbers on people who got infected naturally.
I mean they said what 10% of the new cases of delta have had the jab.

But what are the numbers of some one who got covid already what are the chances of getting it again.

And as far as facts for people who had it already and can cache it again.
It only says for the unknown.
fdc748c8faae8317061e9275a83322b5.jpg

::GOOGLEABLE FACT::
Recent studies have PROVEN those that refuse to get the jab, because they feel their rights are being trampled, do NOT love their families.

Why don't you love your families?

::GOOGLEABLE FACT::
Recent studies have PROVEN those that refuse to get the jab, because they feel their rights are being trampled, do NOT love their families.

Why don't you love your families?

How about you don’t concern yourself with my business and my family.

How about you stop hurting your family, and start loving them?
Just a thought.

This is pure FRAUD. There is ZERO science. As a forum we RELY on science of compound, medications, supplements, you name it

This is "opinion". There are no clinical studies. There is NO NEW SCIENCE like they are claiming. Stand up and refuse to go along with this. The CDC has lost ALL credibility. Their guidance is not law and should not be followed

228024769_1512480715773320_8640703326511420165_n.jpg

Told ya so

The vaccine would infect others

I said this from day 1 and only a portion of the forum listened....

227478531_10208897679995500_3982428187935129265_n.jpg

Over half of Covid hospitalisations tested positive after admission.

Leaked data suggest vast numbers classed as being hospitalised by the virus when they were admitted with other ailments.

It's all starting to come out now.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...d-hospitalisations-tested-positive-admission/

Last edited:
FWIW, my wife and I are fairly certain we had it March 2020 right after hosting some friends from the USA and my ferrying some folks from the airport to CSL.
I say this because my “flu” then was very unlike any I had had in my lifetime. Wicked aches, longer duration, endless dry coughing and absolutely no productive cough at the end.

Then in May this year we both goth sick again, this time the aches were worse, the dry cough again yet no fever at all. They check your temerature at the entrance of ever building in Mexico. Never abnormal.
We both lost sense of taste and smell for a bit over two weeks.

So my ooinion is that just like you can be re-infected with the the flu, even if you get a vaccince, so can you too with the current virus, regardless of the variant or whatever.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
AFLDS suit seeks to immediately revoke emergency COVID vaccine use based on disturbing new mortality data

There is no emergency, which is a prerequisite to issuing EUA and EUA renewals for COVID vaccines.

There is “no serious or life-threatening disease or condition.”

Vaccines do not diagnose, treat or prevent SARS-CoV-2 or COVID.

Known and potential risks of the vaccine outweigh their known and potential benefits.

There are adequate, approved and available alternatives to vaccines.

Healthcare professionals and vaccine candidates are not adequately informed.

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/frontlinenews/aflds-suit-seeks-to-immediately-revoke-emergency-covid-vaccine-use-based-on-disturbing-new-mortality-data/

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/07/20/americas-frontline-doctors-file-federal-lawsuit-to-curtail-emergency-use-of-covid-vaccines/

This is pure FRAUD. There is ZERO science. As a forum we RELY on science of compound, medications, supplements, you name it

This is "opinion". There are no clinical studies. There is NO NEW SCIENCE like they are claiming. Stand up and refuse to go along with this. The CDC has lost ALL credibility. Their guidance is not law and should not be followed

228024769_1512480715773320_8640703326511420165_n.jpg

Watching them discuss covid is like reading a broscience thread...cringe worthy. I don't care if they discuss it, but quit acting like everything is "fact" when 99% of it is speculation or pure propaganda.

223858898_340482857758096_1929232583413240126_n.png

What about blood donations? According to the Red Cross you can't donate within a year of taking an unlicensed or experimental vaccine. Would the new covid vaccine not qualify as both unlicensed and experimental?

Attachments

• Blood Donation 1.jpg
    Blood Donation 1.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 27
What about blood donations? According to the Red Cross you can't donate within a year of taking an unlicensed or experimental vaccine. Would the new covid vaccine not qualify as both unlicensed and experimental?
Yes you can still donate.

This clown needs to sit down, shut up, and do as he's told like a good little commie.

Yes you can still donate.

I am sure the red cross is making an exception for this but according to there own guide you should be 12 months out from taking any non approved "experimental" vaccine. Just pointing out how things are interpreted. If it were any other experimental vaccine I am sure they would turn you away.

I have covid right now and I feel like the flu pretty much. The worse part is loss of appetite. The weird thing is I was 8 day’s into my Tren blast and boom. I stopped taking my blast unfortunately and will try again in a few week’s.

Guys this is how a blank Covid Card looks

163773739_1424101774611215_1149417632946934142_n.jpg

I am sure the red cross is making an exception for this but according to there own guide you should be 12 months out from taking any non approved "experimental" vaccine. Just pointing out how things are interpreted. If it were any other experimental vaccine I am sure they would turn you away.
It says it right on the website.

224660071_4198569190260403_4907413560799572018_n.jpg

Back