• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it. If you have the vaccine why would you be afraid of someone who hasn’t? Shouldn’t you be protected that is what the vaccine is for right?

This whole thing with the vaccine is just bullshit. Nancy Pelosi can suck a duck. Along with all the rest of the vaccine pushing idiots. I’ll die before I let you jab me with your vaccine of death..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Footage going around where a guy who has both doses of vaccine shows that his phones bluetooth is trying to "connect to him"

Like a wifi connection .

He also goes over on film and walks up to a bluetooth Flat TV and the TV instantly "finds him" and tries to "connect to him"

In both cases he is seen as "AstraZeneca" connection

Tell me there isn't way more to all of this and I'll sell you a bridge aiown in Brooklyn.

There's something massively wrong here.

Footage going around where a guy who has both doses of vaccine shows that his phones bluetooth is trying to "connect to him"

Like a wifi connection .

He also goes over on film and walks up to a bluetooth Flat TV and the TV instantly "finds him" and tries to "connect to him"

In both cases he is seen as "AstraZeneca" connection

Tell me there isn't way more to all of this and I'll sell you a bridge aiown in Brooklyn.

There's something massively wrong here.
Do u have a link ?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Look I am not getting the vaccine unless it's mandatory. Having said that though this video can easily be faked. All the guy has to do is have a pair of bluetooth headphones in his pocket and rename them "astrazeneca" then any device (phone, tv) tries to coneect to the headphones named "astrazeneca". I have a pair of Bose bluetooth headphones and a standalone Bose bluetooth speaker that I connect to with my phone to play music so I could see how this could be done. Could the video be real? Sure. Could it be fake? Sure.

Keep in mind people LOVE attention.

Look I am not getting the vaccine unless it's mandatory. Having said that though this video can easily be faked. All the guy has to do is have a pair of bluetooth headphones in his pocket and rename them "astrazeneca" then any device (phone, tv) tries to coneect to the headphones named "astrazeneca". I have a pair of Bose bluetooth headphones and a standalone Bose bluetooth speaker that I connect to with my phone to play music so I could see how this could be done. Could the video be real? Sure. Could it be fake? Sure.

I was thinking that also, if lots of people had AZ SHOT then wouldn't more people notice it happening and fucking up their music at woek

You may be correct but I have a good friend who got it and he came home and stuck a magnet to his arm where the shot was and sent it.

Its not fake

With 4K+ deaths and all the massive issues, and a 99.9% survival rate, why the hell anyone would get this is beyond me. Let alone in children.

[h=1]CDC Investigating Heart Inflammation in COVID-19 Vaccinated Teens, Young Adults[/h]
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_b...q2yB41OhodE43EiaZvZqkzj+GKXxNVtouT17FoBQA4g==

covid-vaccine-700x420.jpg

You may be correct but I have a good friend who got it and he came home and stuck a magnet to his arm where the shot was and sent it.

Its not fake

With 4K+ deaths and all the massive issues, and a 99.9% survival rate, why the hell anyone would get this is beyond me. Let alone in children.

CDC Investigating Heart Inflammation in COVID-19 Vaccinated Teens, Young Adults

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_b...q2yB41OhodE43EiaZvZqkzj+GKXxNVtouT17FoBQA4g==

covid-vaccine-700x420.jpg

Wes I agree with you that all the vaccines are pure bullshit. The thing that sealed the deal for me when I was weighing whether it was worth it was the fact that the government gave all pharm companies immunity from prosecution if problems arise from it. That right there tells me it's a no go unless it's absolutely necessary for me to function. This lets the pharm companies use everyone as one big Guinee pig so if the vaccine causes cancer 5 or 10years down the road so sorry general population you can't do a thing about it. I knew it was experimental medicine given the short amount of time it has taken to get these things made but giving immunity to the companies should tell everyone that this is not in there best interest. There have been so many medical coverups throughout the years you would think people would learn. Now there doesn't have to be any medical coverup because all the pharm companies can laugh in your face if your in line for chemo or heart surgery due to complications form the vaccines. They have a get out of jail free card so all they care about is the free R & D and the money they are making form this.

As far as the video of Bluetooth I just take a skeptical view of anything (hence even the vaccine to begin with). It could be true it could be a hoax. Bottom line I won't get the vaccine unless there is no way around it. There are definitely documented side effects from these unproven vaccines. Again there is nothing that these people can do about it either but hope they make it. I would call them fools but people are way to trusting of companies and government to give them the complete truth. It's very rare that a big entity like a pharm company or a government does something for the good of mankind without an ulterior motive.

Disclose.tv, [23.05.21 07:40]
NEW - Kentucky senator Rand Paul says "until he sees evidence suggesting immunity from the vaccine is better than natural immunity, he’s not going to get vaccinated" during an interview with John Catsimatidis on his radio show on WABC 770 AM. @disclosetv

Also need to uncover how much money Fauci sent to Wuhan to fund Gain of Function research. He denies it of course but according to Rand Paul, he's just "parsing words."

Watch the exchange and decide for yourself....

Wasn't fauci selling kids with mothr Theresa and having families killed to take the children?

If you believe a word out of this guys mouth you are a complete and utter fool.

[h=1]Fauci Finally Admits COVID-19 May Have Come From Wuhan Lab, 'Not Convinced' Of Natural Origin[/h]
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...e-come-wuhan-lab-not-convinced-natural-origin

Earlier this month, just hours after Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) dragged Anthony Fauci over pandemic misinformation - and the fact that Fauci's NIH funded risky collaborations at the Wuhan Institute of Virology - the nation's top virologist (and highest-paid government employee) furiously backpedaled over the origins of the pandemic in what we can only assume was an effort to redirect attention from his own culpability.

paul%20fauci%202a_0.jpg
Recall that since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, Fauci parroted CCP talking points - insisting that the virus couldn't possibly have come from a Chinese lab.

What clowns. CNN and Fauci. No one with a brain believed them then...

E2GYae_XsAYGQKF.jpg

Fauci has literally flip flopped on EVERY SINGLE THING he has said now. Everything. Masks, virus origin, etc. Why anyone still believes a word he says at this point is beyond me. He has a promising future in politics.

He'll get one hell of a book deal at the very least...

That's the thing to do these days. Sell out your country, write a book about it, get rich...

The little prick is like 78 years old, why don't he just fade away, oh right the pedo calls him junior...:coffee:

He'll get one hell of a book deal at the very least...

That's the thing to do these days. Sell out your country, write a book about it, get rich...

Cuomo wrote a book in the middle of the crisis on leadership. And he got paid $5 million

Know what I see that as, in my eyes? A pay off. A pay off to skip putting sick people in the Ship that Trump sent to NY and instead push them all into Nursing Homes and kill as many as possible and push the numbers of Covid off the chart so they can push their agenda.

What would you say if I told you , that is what I truly believe is what happened.

And that book is just mocking the situation. Think about Philosophy. In evil they very often show you, or mock you, and tell you what it is that they are doing, all the while playing it off as just the opposite. These are the rules of the occult.

Why Cuomo isn't in cuffs and facing lethal injection is beyond my comprehension.

Cuomo wrote a book in the middle of the crisis on leadership. And he got paid $5 million

Know what I see that as, in my eyes? A pay off. A pay off to skip putting sick people in the Ship that Trump sent to NY and instead push them all into Nursing Homes and kill as many as possible and push the numbers of Covid off the chart so they can push their agenda.

What would you say if I told you , that is what I truly believe is what happened.

And that book is just mocking the situation. Think about Philosophy. In evil they very often show you, or mock you, and tell you what it is that they are doing, all the while playing it off as just the opposite. These are the rules of the occult.

Why Cuomo isn't in cuffs and facing lethal injection is beyond my comprehension.

This cat fucks with my "normal" thinking process...:coffee:

Get Shredded!
It just came out that 3 lab employees in Wu-han lab became very sick and in fact hospitalized w Co-vid like symptoms in NOV 2019.

This is why u are seeing Fraudci walk back his comments that it came from a bat.

Only I do not believe it was a "leak". I think it was intentional.

Thoughts? Funny bc when Trump said this, it was a "conspiracy theory"

Here's the "doctor" waffling on the virus origins. This guy has literally turned himself into a lying, schizophrenic pretzel to avoid divulging his sizable involvement in the whole COVID thing, including gain of function research. He changes his position every 15 minutes, and his shelf life expired at least a year ago. The guy has some serious mental issues.

Last edited:
Here's the "doctor" waffling on the virus origins. This guy has literally turned himself into a lying, schizophrenic pretzel to avoid divulging his sizable involvement in the whole COVID thing, including gain of function research. He changes his position every 15 minutes, and his shelf life expired at least a year ago. The guy has some serious mental issues.

Yep he's complicit.

And when it comes out this was a planned biological weapon, people are going to want his head.

I forsee alot of suicides when the truth comes out. Those involved are to weak to face what they have conspired upon.

[h=2]Trump says he is now CERTAIN COVID came from the Wuhan lab and US intelligence agencies have NOT ruled out that it was a leak[/h]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...notification&ci=187701&si=30460438&ai=9614407

• Former President Donald Trump told Fox News there is 'very little doubt' the virus came from a Chinese lab
  • His comment comes after the Wall Street Journal reported on intelligence that three Wuhan lab workers were hospitalized in November 2019
  • Trump was captured arriving at Trump Tower in Manhattan Monday morning
  • He's back in New York on the heels of an announcement from the NY attorney general's office that it is conducting a criminal investigation into his businesses
  • Democrat AG Letitia James revealed she had upped her office's probe last week
43385399-9613383-image-a-43_1621880948896.jpg

"transparency of the MSM is about as clear as the Biden Admin".

Completely hidden and covered up is the real term. No one except a fool thinks otherwise.

[h=1]Vox Stealth Edits March 2020 Article "Debunking" Lab Origin Of COVID[/h]
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/vox-stealth-edits-march-2020-article-debunking-lab-origin-covid

Left-wing website website Vox has been caught stealth editing an old article from March 2020 “debunking” the lab origin of COVID following numerous prominent officials now saying the lab origin is a distinct possibility.

240521wuhanlab1.jpg
HECTOR RETAMAL via Getty Images

The wife and I smoked a bit before bed last night. You know what follows. Lol.

So I was thinking about whats in this vaccine and heavy metals ect. I've recently had surgery on my back in regards to metal poisoning. Theres one guy in Alaska that does metal detox. I called and spoke to him. He also has a documentary on Netflix about heavy metal Poisoning. It's a good watch.

His only answer for me was NAC. Now all the sudden the FDA wants this to become a big pharmaceutical drug instead of a supplement. This got us thinking. Why all the sudden are they trying to ban it and make it a drug?

Could it be that everyone that has taken the vaccine will need NAC to rid the toxins and metals? They don't want you to buy this cheap supplement when there's going to be a demand for it. So make it a drug you'll probably make the price 10 times higher.

Just a thought because I use this stuff for a detox already.

Back