• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
[h=1]CCP Withheld Pandemic-Relevant Data From WHO, Leaked Documents Reveal[/h]
https://www.theepochtimes.com/chine...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-21-3

Internal documents that were leaked to The Epoch Times show that the Chinese communist regime has a large amount of data on influenza and other diseases that have symptoms similar to COVID-19, but did not disclose it to the World Health Organization (WHO) and the outside world.
Since wrapping up an investigation into the origins of the global CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus pandemic, experts on the team assigned by the WHO have complained about the Chinese regime’s refusal to provide the related data.
The Wall Street Journal reported on Feb. 12, that Dominic Dwyer, a member of the WHO expert team and an Australian infectious disease expert, said that when the WHO expert team conducted an investigation into the source of the epidemic in Wuhan, the CCP refused to provide the data of 174 COVID-19 patients in the early stages of the outbreak, as well as data on pneumonia patients who may have been infected by the virus earlier than December 2019.

Why not make it 5 or 6?

Also recall that when Hydroxy chloroquine needed fast track approval, they wouldn't initially and several States like NY banned it...and that drug was around 60-75 years. And safe.

This new vaccine got fast tracked w like 3 months of studies.

This is pure and utter fraud. No one can deny this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210227-123011.png
    Screenshot_20210227-123011.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 73
So now it's wear 2 to 3 masks even AFTER getting 2 to 3 shots, and we're still advised not to leave the house.

NEW - EU labels the upcoming #COVID19 immunity and vaccination certificates as "digital green passes" that could "allow Europeans to travel more freely over the summer."

EvaisG2XIAI4xCp

I have never FB'ed. Or tweeted, etc. ASF is about as (anti)social as I want to be.

Good way to be. I had one back in like 2006 when it was the in thing but then I realized it was complete waste of time. These days it looks to be just a bunch of old weirdos and scumbags.

We have one that we use to vet applicants. It blows my mind some of the stupid shit people post next to their name on there.

We have one that we use to vet applicants. It blows my mind some of the stupid shit people post next to their name on there.

Haha...yeah, I've done that once or twice. :roflmao: It's amazing people try to apply for jobs with their name tied to some of that stupid shit. Zero footprint is the way to go.

the problem is people look at science as a thing like religion. It’s a misunderstanding or disingenuous when people say don’t trust science. The scientific method is a way to observe and figure things out. It isn’t a person, a study or a conclusion. Our knowledge is always growing and changing. When something new is learned then what was previously thought or said changes and one should be able to admit they’re wrong. It isn’t a dogma or a belief. The meme fails to be clever or remarkable or even prove a point. In fact the only thing it does is show lack of understanding of the person who created it. I like you Wes and I respect you bro. We don’t agree on certain things but you always remain very friendly and cordial

Haha...yeah, I've done that once or twice. :roflmao: It's amazing people try to apply for jobs with their name tied to some of that stupid shit. Zero footprint is the way to go.

There was one guy on there bragging about fuckin this dudes girlfriend and then he calls him a pedophile and says he's gonna kill him. Another dude was on there talking about how he's turned his life around and then everybody starts calling him a piece of shit and calling him out for doing time for the beating the shit out of his old lady. Just peoples photos get them disqualified right out of the gate.

Lol just delete the fuckin thing.

the problem is people look at science as a thing like religion. It’s a misunderstanding or disingenuous when people say don’t trust science. The scientific method is a way to observe and figure things out. It isn’t a person, a study or a conclusion. Our knowledge is always growing and changing. When something new is learned then what was previously thought or said changes and one should be able to admit they’re wrong. It isn’t a dogma or a belief. The meme fails to be clever or remarkable or even prove a point. In fact the only thing it does is show lack of understanding of the person who created it. I like you Wes and I respect you bro. We don’t agree on certain things but you always remain very friendly and cordial

I think the meme reinforces the point you make about science constantly evolving. All of the products in the meme, aside from cigarettes, were revolutionary in their time.

I have never FB'ed. Or tweeted, etc. ASF is about as (anti)social as I want to be.

I had a facebook once upon a time. Deleted that shit probably 10-15 years ago. I've never had a twitter, snapchat, tictoc etc. Like you ASF is as (anti) social as I will be.

Science isn't truth. Science is the search for knowledge/truth.

I took wes' meme for what it was. Just like at one time, science said said the earth was the center of the solar system. Our best and brightest minds still make mistakes. And some of them lie to fit a narrative for financial gain.

Attachments

• 00000zff4ybbbhyp51.jpg
    00000zff4ybbbhyp51.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 43
Good way to be. I had one back in like 2006 when it was the in thing but then I realized it was complete waste of time. These days it looks to be just a bunch of old weirdos and scumbags.

Lol. So true. I always set the resume to the side and look at their Facebook page first. What I see will determine if I move forward.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back