• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
U and Iron rage NEED to stfu already okay bitches..

Yeah. I'm kinda back tracking somewhat with my original stance in the vaccine.
This shit ain't right.. Why tell us we ABSOLUTELY need this vaccine if ur not sure??
Kinda feels like I in was lied to from the start.
Still...

It's gonna be hard for me to speak ill of Faucu tho.
Yeah.. I know then emails.. Blah blah blah..

He was an arch enemy/friend of a PERSONAL friend of mine named Larry Kramer

r

Real politician there....does a nice job covering up the disservice and murder him and his group did to the gay community. "Oh, we didn't know shooting people in the head was killing them...our bad...thanks for pointing that out. We're friends now."

Dumbest president, admin and voters of all time.

Its all lip service man they are all crooks, paul isnt going to do anything about it and neither is anyone else… cmon now we all know this… in the end God Wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vax Death Count = COVID Death Count, According to Latest Rasmussen Reports Poll

Both Democrats and Republicans agree that the vaccines are as deadly as COVID. That's stunning.

How will the "fact-checkers" explain this?

The fact is Covid 19 deaths were over reported, falsified etc.

Covid vaccine deaths have been under reported, intentionally unreported or even unknown.

Therefore the truth eventually will reveal that the Covid vaccine is far far far more lethal then catching covid itself was.

Mark my words on this.

If you don't realize your government is straight up trying to kill or injure you then you are clearly retarded.

IML Gear Cream!
If you don't realize your government is straight up trying to kill or injure you then you are clearly retarded.
Anyone that still had doubts, should have none after everything Elon Musk exposed from Twitter.

All of the videos on this link are quality that need to be seen and shared.
There are some… that will do the next thing cnn and msnbc tell them to do.

I think it’s hilarious they call us trump voters blind followers. I don’t know a single trump voter that got the fuckin vaccine in the first place and Trump bragged about getting it out to the public on his watch.

Just cuz I liked watching my retirement grow doesn’t mean I’m gonna put a fuckin ugly Ukraine flag in my asshole and get 35 booster shots for a sinus infection …

I think it’s hilarious they call us trump voters blind followers. I don’t know a single trump voter that got the fuckin vaccine in the first place and Trump bragged about getting it out to the public on his watch.

Just cuz I liked watching my retirement grow doesn’t mean I’m gonna put a fuckin ugly Ukraine flag in my asshole and get 35 booster shots for a sinus infection …
youre racist

And yet the attorney and family provide no other explanation. Both sides are worthless and hiding behind the lies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just in... Sinus infections may cause as much global warming as cow farts.

'We're not antivaxxers... we have lost loved ones': Widower of BBC presenter who died from Covid-19 vaccine complications launches legal action against AstraZeneca on behalf of 75 people whose 'relatives passed away or suffered jab-related injuries'​

69693697-11959425-image-a-3_1681195716426.jpg

Get Shredded!
“For Pfizer…total contracts of the European Union was 72 billion euros to buy vaccines. They bought 10 vaccines for every person in the European Union.

And people still believe it wasn't about money...

It's entertaining to listen to the "Got covid? Get paxlovid!" or whatever their hurrah is for that one. The "side effects include death and dismemberment" voice over says plain as day "approved for emergency use".

The other amusing one is the one for pnuemococal (sp?) pneumonia. "Continued approval could depend on further successful studies" or something along that line.

They aren't even trying to hide that all of this shit is for $$. And people just don't even care enough to care it's open season on lab studies

As an aside, I hate spotify commercials but I'm to cheap to give them money to not tolerate them

It's entertaining to listen to the "Got covid? Get paxlovid!" or whatever their hurrah is for that one. The "side effects include death and dismemberment" voice over says plain as day "approved for emergency use".

The other amusing one is the one for pnuemococal (sp?) pneumonia. "Continued approval could depend on further successful studies" or something along that line.

They aren't even trying to hide that all of this shit is for $$. And people just don't even care enough to care it's open season on lab studies

As an aside, I hate spotify commercials but I'm to cheap to give them money to not tolerate them
Endless play of that commercial. And like so many commercials with black people, they have them rhyme. Like McDonald’s “2 fo 2 fo 2”. “Got covid? Paxlovid!” Robert Townsend called it the “Hollywood Shuffle” Good movie too.

The one they run with it is for HIV that brags about “undetectable”. I was baffled at the use and significance of that term. Don’t worry, I looked it up for all of us. “Undetectable” means you have HIV but if undetectable, you are being told you can’t infect anyone. You buying this?
That means it’s Bareback Bum Chum season again! Free license to put that meat in every asshole you can fellas!

Endless play of that commercial. And like so many commercials with black people, they have them rhyme. Like McDonald’s “2 fo 2 fo 2”. “Got covid? Paxlovid!” Robert Townsend called it the “Hollywood Shuffle” Good movie too.

The one they run with it is for HIV that brags about “undetectable”. I was baffled at the use and significance of that term. Don’t worry, I looked it up for all of us. “Undetectable” means you have HIV but if undetectable, you are being told you can’t infect anyone. You buying this?
That means it’s Bareback Bum Chum season again! Free license to put that meat in every asshole you can fellas!
Exactly I said the same thing.
It's crazy how they word it too. Reminds me of the Bible and as everyone knows I am not overly religious by any means. But I do recall reading it in Prison and one line stood out, "Those who call evil good and good evil."

We are seeing that in every portion of our life. Just like Fraudci cried and said all of this was for the good of the World and the Nation and it was really to kill people. Putting sick in nursing homes. Covid vaccine being approved while killing hundreds of thousands. FBI crying they can't speak or talk about politics for the "Security of the Nation" or to keep techniques confidential LMAO

IT's all total bullshit. They make these drugs to allow HIV patients to be sexually active and infect others, with no legal repercussions. It is sick, but it is evil. It is intentional.

No one can deny it. No one can justify it. And the sheep just continue to go along with it, "its for my own good and the safety of others". We have an epdemic of stupid as fuck people. Brainwashed and stupid. And they think they should think for others LMFAO.

FB_IMG_1681651744067.jpg

We got the chinese vaccine and we are good. No vaccine related deaths in my part of the world. Its the Pfizer and Moderna that's killing people.

We got the chinese vaccine and we are good. No vaccine related deaths in my part of the world. Its the Pfizer and Moderna that's killing people.
I call that a missed opportunity! Goats Lives Matter!

Back