• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
I disagree. tOSU played a near perfect game and they are very talented to start with. I don’t think TCU has the studs in non skill positions to hang with UGA. Kinda hope I’m wrong despite being a SEC guy.

For the 2nd year in a row Georgia is going to win a title because their opponent’s top receiver(s) got knocked out of the game. Otherwise they lose to Bama last year in title game and to OSU in the semis.
It's a war of attrition. How many national Champs or super bowl winners could we say that about? Probably most of them. I could name quite a few of the top guys for UGA that were on the sidelines in that game too.

PS: you sound like a gator fan

It's a war of attrition. How many national Champs or super bowl winners could we say that about? Probably most of them. I could name quite a few of the top guys for UGA that were on the sidelines in that game too.

PS: you sound like a gator fan
Don’t get me wrong. UGA is on top right now and I respect the program. But it takes a little luck to win a title. And they have had major luck with opponents top players getting knocked out of games. It’s not their fault or anything. Same thing has happened with Bama a few times over the last 15 years too. But they tend to knock out opponents QBs.

I expect nothing less. It should be a good game.

I will do my part in the spread of covid #infinity and open my house up to the neighbors for the game. Outside I will have the game on a 300" projection screen with a full PA attached for audio. The fire pit and heaters will be running.

It's a Monday game, so I expect drinking to be at a minimum. However, snack foods will likely be in abundance. I see some good wings in my near future.
Damn definitely your place is the place to watch the game!!

Ding, ding, ding. This is exactly what they are about to do. Stick a flag in it and claim victory. The spent over a year fear mongering and bullying and now the midterms are coming up. Now they need a win and this will be it. Mark my words, they are going to talk out of both sides of their mouth though. It will be a big "we won, but numbers are still high, so we still need to vaccinate, mask, blah, blah, blah." The biggest reason they are rolling back numbers is that vax deaths were outnumbering covid deaths. The month those two figures would have been equal, they rolled back vax deaths significantly. That insurance post I made a page back is going to show otherwise. Let's see them try to spin that. They will, but it's going to be nigh impossible to get anyone to believe them at that point. When people start losing enough loved ones, they are going to get pissed. It will literally have to "hit home".

^ one year ago.

big pharm is the pandemic
China provided the sequence for the mRNA gene therapy, but they never used it. They used a traditional vax.
So, China releases a gain of function bioweapon and then provides the sequence to an experimental gene therapy that is literally killing and injuring a percentage of folks that use it.

Both are bioweapons...and both came from CHYNA!

China provided the sequence for the mRNA gene therapy, but they never used it. They used a traditional vax.
So, China releases a gain of function bioweapon and then provides the sequence to an experimental gene therapy that is literally killing and injuring a percentage of folks that use it.

Both are bioweapons...and both came from CHYNA!
Lil help here please -what is a traditional vax " ? Is J&J a trad vax ? Also - is ivermectin -HCQ protocols still working ? Thanks-OD

Like we said these people not only "trust the Science" (which is the opposite of actual science...

But they fight for it...they fight for the lie...

And they ultimately die for it. They want to force their beliefs on you...and they are wrong about all of it.

Sad how brainwashed these people are...and they think you and I are the brainwashed ones.

FB_IMG_1673060480335.jpgFB_IMG_1673060490578.jpg

Lil help here please -what is a traditional vax " ? Is J&J a trad vax ? Also - is ivermectin -HCQ protocols still working ? Thanks-OD
China used Sinovac which contains a whole inactivated virus. This is the technology that has been used historically for vaccines.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is based on the virus’s genetic instructions for building the spike protein. But unlike the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, which store the instructions in single-stranded RNA, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses double-stranded DNA.

Ivermectin appears to be working a little better than HCQ.

China used Sinovac which contains a whole inactivated virus. This is the technology that has been used historically for vaccines.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is based on the virus’s genetic instructions for building the spike protein. But unlike the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, which store the instructions in single-stranded RNA, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses double-stranded DNA.

Ivermectin appears to be working a little better than HCQ.
Thanks for clarification ~ I used a combo of Ivermectin -HCQ etc on my last infection and kicked it out in a couple days - just gathering info and TRYING to stay alive at 71 years old -

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for clarification ~ I used a combo of Ivermectin -HCQ etc on my last infection and kicked it out in a couple days - just gathering info and TRYING to stay alive at 71 years old -
Ivermectin is a miracle drug. I had never studied it until maybe a year or two ago. Its been used successfully to treat all kinds of things including some cancers.

Zinc, C and D are all great vitamins too. Some interesting studies using them for C19 and common colds.

I would also stock up on pain relivers and fever reducers as well as antibiotics.

People in China right now are running out of almost all of the above listed items. I cant imagine getting C19 and a fever and having nothing to treat it with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If u guys need antibiotics...

I buy mine online at California Vet supply.

They're "fish tank" antibiotics lol...that's actually just how they can legally sell them...and no script is needed.

Theyre pharm grade quality. I've used them for prob 7+ years. Amoxicillin , z-pack, Clindamycin, bactrim. They work like a charm and are affordable.

I used to have no health insurance so that's how I got my meds. I have insurance.now and I still use them tbh.

I had 3 before work started saying I had to be vaccinated to keep my job. I told work to fuck off. Now no one cares

Trust the Science!!

Screenshot_20230107-204822-197.png

I mean,

Did we really need documents to prove this? Lol
You know what, these idiots on the left are still denying it even with documentation.

Just like the FBI is claiming Elonleaks are propaganda...

And it's proven.

These are the dumbest people on Earth we are dealing with. They will never accept the truth...they will keep getting jabbed until they're dead.💉💉💉💉

Dumbasses 🤡🤡🤡🤡

You know what, these idiots on the left are still denying it even with documentation.

Just like the FBI is claiming Elonleaks are propaganda...

And it's proven.

These are the dumbest people on Earth we are dealing with. They will never accept the truth...they will keep getting jabbed until they're dead.💉💉💉💉

Dumbasses 🤡🤡🤡🤡
One can hope.

My mother is currently suing because the person doing the injected pinned far too high. It has messed up her rotator cuff as well as caused tissue damage. She had to undergo surgery.

Apparently this isn't uncommon as they had anyone doing these shots. The government has already set aside money for these settlements.

I had to get it for work and saw where they wanted to pin. I said STOP. Get me someone else or let me do it myself. Some are so uneducated on where to actually pin...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
If u guys need antibiotics...

I buy mine online at California Vet supply.

They're "fish tank" antibiotics lol...that's actually just how they can legally sell them...and no script is needed.

Theyre pharm grade quality. I've used them for prob 7+ years. Amoxicillin , z-pack, Clindamycin, bactrim. They work like a charm and are affordable.

I used to have no health insurance so that's how I got my meds. I have insurance.now and I still use them tbh.
Nice of you to share this one. Ty. I am happy with my international med source but have been looking for something like this.

Nice of you to share this one. Ty. I am happy with my international med source but have been looking for something like this.
Yeah man I don't make a dime and I want everyone to have solid options.

Last edited:

Abstract​

Background:​

Repurposed medicines may have a role against the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The antiparasitic ivermectin, with antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties, has now been tested in numerous clinical trials.

Areas of uncertainty:​

We assessed the efficacy of ivermectin treatment in reducing mortality, in secondary outcomes, and in chemoprophylaxis, among people with, or at high risk of, COVID-19 infection.

Data sources:​

We searched bibliographic databases up to April 25, 2021. Two review authors sifted for studies, extracted data, and assessed risk of bias. Meta-analyses were conducted and certainty of the evidence was assessed using the GRADE approach and additionally in trial sequential analyses for mortality. Twenty-four randomized controlled trials involving 3406 participants met review inclusion.

Therapeutic Advances:​

Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin (average risk ratio 0.38, 95% confidence interval 0.19–0.73; n = 2438; I2 = 49%; moderate-certainty evidence). This result was confirmed in a trial sequential analysis using the same DerSimonian–Laird method that underpinned the unadjusted analysis. This was also robust against a trial sequential analysis using the Biggerstaff–Tweedie method. Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%). Secondary outcomes provided less certain evidence. Low-certainty evidence suggested that there may be no benefit with ivermectin for “need for mechanical ventilation,” whereas effect estimates for “improvement” and “deterioration” clearly favored ivermectin use. Severe adverse events were rare among treatment trials and evidence of no difference was assessed as low certainty. Evidence on other secondary outcomes was very low certainty.

Conclusions:​

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Good informative video. If you're vaccinated up go to the 10:38 mark and look at the graph. Also good information for the unvaccinated

Back