• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!

athlete-collapses-deaths-chart-2021-2-11b.jpg

----------
nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

Conspiracy theorists 18
Libz 0

Funny how it's all coming out suddenly .

Cases of myocarditis, diagnosed clinically by laboratory tests and imaging have been described in the context of mRNA-based anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Autopsy-based description of detailed histological features of vaccine-induced myocarditis is lacking. We describe the autopsy findings and common characteristics of myocarditis in untreated persons who received anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Standardized autopsies were performed on 25 persons who had died unexpectedly and within 20 days after anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. In four patients who received a mRNA vaccination, we identified acute (epi-)myocarditis without detection of another significant disease or health constellation that may have caused an unexpected death. Histology showed patchy interstitial myocardial T-lymphocytic infiltration, predominantly of the CD4 positive subset, associated with mild myocyte damage. Overall, autopsy findings indicated death due to acute arrhythmogenic cardiac failure. Thus, myocarditis can be a potentially lethal complication following mRNA-based anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Our findings may aid in adequately diagnosing unclear cases after vaccination and in establishing a timely diagnosis in vivo, thus, providing the framework for adequate monitoring and early treatment of severe clinical cases.

Cases of myocarditis, diagnosed clinically by laboratory tests and imaging have been described in the context of mRNA-based anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Autopsy-based description of detailed histological features of vaccine-induced myocarditis is lacking. We describe the autopsy findings and common characteristics of myocarditis in untreated persons who received anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Standardized autopsies were performed on 25 persons who had died unexpectedly and within 20 days after anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. In four patients who received a mRNA vaccination, we identified acute (epi-)myocarditis without detection of another significant disease or health constellation that may have caused an unexpected death. Histology showed patchy interstitial myocardial T-lymphocytic infiltration, predominantly of the CD4 positive subset, associated with mild myocyte damage. Overall, autopsy findings indicated death due to acute arrhythmogenic cardiac failure. Thus, myocarditis can be a potentially lethal complication following mRNA-based anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Our findings may aid in adequately diagnosing unclear cases after vaccination and in establishing a timely diagnosis in vivo, thus, providing the framework for adequate monitoring and early treatment of severe clinical cases.
Not a bad impact factor: 6.138 (2021)
This shit show is getting some traction. Japanese health authorities are having a lot of internal fighting right now. What will the Khazarian mafia do? Maybe war on Japan next?

Trust the Science.

Vaccinated study proves children who get the jab are 137x more likely to die...

IML Gear Cream!
Twitter leaks are showing they censored many users who claimed the vaccines were unsafe and ineffective.

Check the ElonLeaks thread for updates.

My oldest daughter just found out today that another high school friend was diagnosed with cancer. He is 22.
My daughter just attended the funeral of a high school friend that died with cancer.
Both of their diagnosis came after the vaccine.

My sister in law was recently diagnosed with stage 4 colorectal cancer. The cancer when found was an 8cm growth completely blocking her intestines. Right now she has a colostomy bag because waste cannot pass through her intestines. Her job demanded the vaccine.

the epileptic chick at the red cross today told me she got covid, had no problems. then got the vax and went from the usual 1 seizure a week and had 40 that week. yes, 40 bad ones. her words. says her immune system hasn't been the same since

All hype and unproven marketing. My nurse tried her best to get me to fall in line with the vaccine. When my Dr came in I asked him what his personal thoughts are concerning the shot. He said he didn't know enough about the vaccines to suggest me taking it. He did give me the list of possible side affects though. Then said he wouldn't recommend any healthy person to have the vaccine administered. Then my doc shook his head and said he didn't know why I asked. Everyone that knows me knew I wasn't allowing that crap into my body.

That was all I really need to know. I don't do flu shots either. As I have said before, if covid 19 could be cured with a vaccine, covid would be disappearing, not mutating and reinfecting people. A vaccine does not, and at this time cannot exist for a Corona virus. If this were the case Influenza, the common cold, and covid would all be in the history books.

There is a vaccine for Measles, Chicken Pox, Mumps, Polio, etc. The common denominator that makes them a true vaccine is the simple fact that their vaccines keep a person from becoming infected.

The blood clotting issue was a concern from day one. It never made sense to roll out a "vaccine" that had the likelihood to kill you.
Unless it truly was the depopulation "Conspiracy theory"

And every single thing points to that as not being a theory, but being PRECISE.

It's sickening to watch the globalist agenda and Agenda 2030 taking form and not only are the fools believing it, they are not just defending it. They are FIGHTING you and I tooth and nail to implement it and dying simulataneously.

Brainwashing and cognitive dissonance we have never seen at this level before.

Dumbest humans in the world. Same ones who voted Biden were screaming Trust the Science.

Just get the clot shot.

It's safe.

Fucking morons.

FDA in their virtual meeting: "we were falsely mislead by (Pfizer) about the safety of the vaccine…Heart attacks are 71x higher than other vaccines…the vaccines are killing two people for every one life saved” listen from the 4 hr 20 mark.

Covid in its original form is a bioweapon, the vax also kills and injures to a degree. Pretty sure both are weapons.

Been following Dowd for almost 2 years. 100% verifiable data that was checked by actuaries. Excess deaths will continue to persist according to their data. This is the shortest most concise video I could find of them presenting this info. Just over 7 minutes. Horrific once you understand what they are saying.

Covid in its original form is a bioweapon, the vax also kills and injures to a degree. Pretty sure both are weapons.

Been following Dowd for almost 2 years. 100% verifiable data that was checked by actuaries. Excess deaths will continue to persist according to their data. This is the shortest most concise video I could find of them presenting this info. Just over 7 minutes. Horrific once you understand what they are saying.

I've also been following him since he came out on Mike Moore's podcast More Paine. It will continue not only from the first poisonations but from the ongoing poisonations. Just approved for infants now. Plus the mRNA platform is now given the go ahead for RSV and influenza. The platform itself is toxic sicne it forces your cells to produce a foreign protein and express it on your cell surfaces, predisposing to autoimmune response among other dastardly affects. I hate to say it but at some point the world's people are going to have to go jihad... or perish or worse. This is where we are. Dowd and his data along with the Society of Actuaries will probably die in that obscure Johnson Committee. I'm pretty sure the insurance compamies are being silenced and/or bought off with promises for behind the scene payoffs. The whole fucking system is corrupt from front bumper to tail lights. A few rightious me it's tough for them to break through especially when the CIA/NSA has files on you as a sitting Senator/Judge/etc.

Back