• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
Spike Protein Disrupting Immunity in Millions After COVID Infection or Vaccination: Here’s How It’s Being Treated

Ya know...I still haven't seen anyone say anything about a contained virus sample. Nothing. All you ever see is "spike protein" causing problems. How in the hell does a spike protein spread ITSELF? (yes, that is a heavily loaded question)

Ya know...I still haven't seen anyone say anything about a contained virus sample. Nothing. All you ever see is "spike protein" causing problems. How in the hell does a spike protein spread ITSELF? (yes, that is a heavily loaded question)
Bc they arent really spike protiens...
Check this out, complete with searchable patent #s...

Bc they arent really spike protiens...
Check this out, complete with searchable patent #s...

I'm with ya. And I will admit I didn't watch the entire video. So my next question may have been covered in this video. But WHERE EXACTLY are the "spike proteins" coming from? Assuming you didn't take the vax, but still got "infected".

I'm with ya. And I will admit I didn't watch the entire video. So my next question may have been covered in this video. But WHERE EXACTLY are the "spike proteins" coming from? Assuming you didn't take the vax, but still got "infected".
Gotta watch the whole thing. Totally worth it.

A hybrid combination of the nano-tech and your own cells.
You have not been infected with THIS unless you took the injection.
What people are shedding is the product of this process.

A hybrid combination of the nano-tech and your own cells.
You have not been infected with THIS unless you took the injection.
What people are shedding is the product of this process.

That's a little closer to the answer I was looking for. But the video brought up the point that this "virus" could be delivered through a million possible ways. First and foremost was the chinese made testing kits. So if you've ever been tested, you could have been exposed. It could easily be in the water systems, air, or even the masks they wanted everyone to wear. We can't get topical test gel that works well, but this stuff will pass through skin like it's nothing.

One more thought...I don't think any of us are getting past being "exposed"...one way or another.
This whole thing, at its core, is satanic.

This is where faith and free will come into play.

There is a reason why they never went past coercion and into forced vaxx.

Free will.

"No weapon forged against thee shall prosper"

IF you have faith in Christ, and you do not accept this (testing or injection) of your OWN FREE WILL, it will not prosper against you.

satan's plots always require the free will of man.

There are rules to this game for darkness.

1. The truth has to be told.
As you can see, publically available patents were there as early as 2012.
satan does not need to SHOW you the truth, but he must put the truth out there first. (This is where propaganda, distraction and deception come into play).
2. You have to join the ritual of your own free will.
(This is where fear, lies and coercion come into play).
3. Once the truth has been told, and free will has been exercised, the "contract" is complete.
(This is where mockery comes into play).
Because the truth was there if you looked for it, but you fell victim to the fear, deception and coercion of your own free will, not only will satans plots prosper, but he gets the added thrill of mocking you for your foolery.

The war is not against us, its against GOD, we are either weapons of satan, or weapons of God.

You have the free will to pick a side.

Those who fail to choose are victims by default.

The scam was "the testing". Everything tested positive for COVID basically. (Flu, common cold, etc).
Then the reports of people dying "with" COVID were counted as "from" COVID.

Total made-up bull-shite, and the braindead fell for it. Oh well. Some did get very sick, but it was far from a Pandemic. (99.9% of people DID NOT die of COVID).
Most who did were sickly. Its been 3 years, I'm unvaccinated and not dead. I do know 5 people who died post-jab "suddenly and unexpectedly" though.
(And zero who have died from COVID). Including my place of work that has 100K people world-wide.

Laughable...

I have known people to be tested in different places only to get a different result. Covid at one place, flu elsewhere, and a negative result.
Regardless of what you catch all you can do is treat the symptoms.

I have known people to be tested in different places only to get a different result. Covid at one place, flu elsewhere, and a negative result.
Regardless of what you catch all you can do is treat the symptoms.
Last time I got sick, I tested positive for RONA. 1.5 days later I was back to normal.

Got sick last week (it went thru our house again thx to daughter) I was only sick for 1-day, then totally back to normal.
I fail to see teh scary pandemic, and I'm unvaxxed. I must be some sort of super-being with a superman-like immune system! :rolleyes:

iu

So, I hate these graphics, that someone could just make and post on the internet. Last thing I want to be is one those sycophants running around parroting this shit.
So I found this one compelling enough to look up myself on the actual government website.
Download the spreadsheet and check out the official numbers on their report.
January 2021 doesn’t look so bad. Looks like the ”anti-vaxxers” are getting their comeuppance.
Scroll down to March, April and it stsrts to change. Then look at November (iirc) and boy the tides turn. A tenfold increase of vaxxed deaths over unvaccinated. Especially the third booster after six months.

I fear this will be what we predicted and people will be dropping at an accelerated rate over the next five years.

This whole thing, at its core, is satanic.

This is where faith and free will come into play.

There is a reason why they never went past coercion and into forced vaxx.

Free will.

"No weapon forged against thee shall prosper"

IF you have faith in Christ, and you do not accept this (testing or injection) of your OWN FREE WILL, it will not prosper against you.

satan's plots always require the free will of man.

There are rules to this game for darkness.

1. The truth has to be told.
As you can see, publically available patents were there as early as 2012.
satan does not need to SHOW you the truth, but he must put the truth out there first. (This is where propaganda, distraction and deception come into play).
2. You have to join the ritual of your own free will.
(This is where fear, lies and coercion come into play).
3. Once the truth has been told, and free will has been exercised, the "contract" is complete.
(This is where mockery comes into play).
Because the truth was there if you looked for it, but you fell victim to the fear, deception and coercion of your own free will, not only will satans plots prosper, but he gets the added thrill of mocking you for your foolery.

The war is not against us, its against GOD, we are either weapons of satan, or weapons of God.

You have the free will to pick a side.

Those who fail to choose are victims by default.
i had a huge life epiphany yesterday as I’m coming off 4.5 years of heavy kratom use and some other soul sucking chemicals. Thank God I’m finally free of that dark addiction. But as I was flushing all the potentially tempting crap down the toilet I realized why it’s incredibly important to guard your heart and mind in the biblical sense. Ties in perfectly to what you posted and what I’m just emerging from. I failed to guard mine and I just paid dearly by literally losing almost 5 years of my life mired in nasty ass, miserable muck.

We do have free will and so many are destroyed for lack of knowledge. We have to diligently seek truth and guard our hearts and minds because sin will get it’s tentacles in and spread like a cancer. I’ve spent my entire life focused on the most trivial shit. My physique, work and fun buzz primarily. Only very recently has my focus shifted to improving my spirit man and renewing my mind. This body is nothing but a shell. I’ll still give effort to keep it functioning optimally but from now on more time and effort will be spent improving spiritually and mentally.

Part of my studying yesterday was on how we only see the stuff in the physical world. But what is going on in the spirit world is far more active and important to our future. But there are actual spiritual battles taking place constantly that we’re oblivious to. Your post just illustrated one of those for me. And there’s definitely some dark forces at work in all that Covid bs and vaccine crap. Pretty much everything bad that has happened over the last 3 years. This progressive, liberal movement that has warped society is playing right in with it and it’s been the perfect environment for this aggressive cancer to spread throughout society. We are at the point of no return IMO with one only one way out. And that one way is found in 2nd Chronicles 7:14.

Anyhoo, good post. It’s good to see a thread where people are looking beyond what is clearly visible and seeking truth. We could probably all benefit from seeking truth in all the aspects of our lives.

i had a huge life epiphany yesterday as I’m coming off 4.5 years of heavy kratom use and some other soul sucking chemicals. Thank God I’m finally free of that dark addiction. But as I was flushing all the potentially tempting crap down the toilet I realized why it’s incredibly important to guard your heart and mind in the biblical sense. Ties in perfectly to what you posted and what I’m just emerging from. I failed to guard mine and I just paid dearly by literally losing almost 5 years of my life mired in nasty ass, miserable muck.

We do have free will and so many are destroyed for lack of knowledge. We have to diligently seek truth and guard our hearts and minds because sin will get it’s tentacles in and spread like a cancer. I’ve spent my entire life focused on the most trivial shit. My physique, work and fun buzz primarily. Only very recently has my focus shifted to improving my spirit man and renewing my mind. This body is nothing but a shell. I’ll still give effort to keep it functioning optimally but from now on more time and effort will be spent improving spiritually and mentally.

Part of my studying yesterday was on how we only see the stuff in the physical world. But what is going on in the spirit world is far more active and important to our future. But there are actual spiritual battles taking place constantly that we’re oblivious to. Your post just illustrated one of those for me. And there’s definitely some dark forces at work in all that Covid bs and vaccine crap. Pretty much everything bad that has happened over the last 3 years. This progressive, liberal movement that has warped society is playing right in with it and it’s been the perfect environment for this aggressive cancer to spread throughout society. We are at the point of no return IMO with one only one way out. And that one way is found in 2nd Chronicles 7:14.

Anyhoo, good post. It’s good to see a thread where people are looking beyond what is clearly visible and seeking truth. We could probably all benefit from seeking truth in all the aspects of our lives.
Love it. You are not alone brother. Happy to hear that you've moved into a higher level.💪😎

You would enjoy the Bible thread here on ASF

Back