Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely!

23 23.23%
  • Hell no!

64 64.65%
  • Unsure

12 12.12%
Page 131 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2191
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,894 Posts
    Rep Points

Lengthy, but great. Looks like it was written by someone in the medical field.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/d...ats-gone-viral

"Damn You To Hell, You Will Not Destroy America" - Here Is The 'Spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points

NY Governor Declares Emergency of Her Own Creation, Will Deploy Nat'l Guard to Hospitals

In a press conference Monday afternoon, Governor Hochul confirmed that she would sign an executive order giving her the emergency power to deploy the National Guard to cover staffing shortages caused by the midnight deadline for anyone who remains unvaccinated in violation of her state's Wuhan coronavirus vaccine mandate.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...night-n2596562
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,558 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol these guys that work for JJ must really want to get laid to talk so much.
    Would you give your kids it ?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,998 Posts
    Rep Points

• NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. – Sept. 27, 2021] Project Veritas released the third video of its COVID vaccine investigative series today exposing two Johnson & Johnson [J&J] officials, who argue children do not need to take the COVID vaccine in part because of the potential long-term side effects.

Brandon Schadt, Johnson & Johnson Regional Business Lead: “It’s a kid, you just don’t do that, you know? Not something that’s so unknown in terms of repercussions down the road, you know?”

• Schadt: "Kids shouldn't get a f*cking [COVID] vaccine."
    • Schadt: “It’s a kid, it’s a f*cking kid, you know? They shouldn’t have to get a f*cking [COVID] vaccine, you know?”
    • Schadt: “J&J is like stepping in the best smelling pile of sh*t you could step in.”
    • Justin Durrant, Johnson & Johnson Scientist: “Don’t get the Johnson & Johnson [COVID vaccine], I didn’t tell you though.”
    • Durrant: “It wouldn’t make that much of a difference” if children are unvaccinated for COVID.
    • Durrant: “Inconvenience [the unvaccinated] to the point where it’s like, ‘I might as well just f*cking do it [and take the COVID vaccine],’ you know what I’m saying?”
    • Durrant: “It’s almost like -- you’re almost like a second-grade citizen if you’re not vaccinated…you can’t do anything that a normal citizen can do.”
    • Durrant: “If you can’t work, I feel like that’s punishment enough…Only way people really act and comply is if it affects their pockets, like if you’re working for a big company and you’re going to lose your job, best believe you’ll be the first one in line [to take the COVID vaccine]…That’s what we’re doing.”

In my truck with her size 7 bare feet against the windshield.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Very interesting platform for a vaccine. Basically you inject an RNA messenger code and that code creates antibodies. This platform has never been approved for humans until now. I would consider getting it next year after seeing how folks respond but not this soon.

I get the influenza vaccine every year so I have zero issues with proven platforms.
    My thoughts exactly, heavy.
    ENGINEERED TO SPEC! BUILT TO LAST!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WidowMakerI View Post
    My thoughts exactly, heavy.

Y'all realize that flu vac is just a guessing game right? They assume/guess which strain current virus will work the best against next years variant. More times than not they get it wrong.... just saying...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,411 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    Y'all realize that flu vac is just a guessing game right? They assume/guess which strain current virus will work the best against next years variant. More times than not they get it wrong.... just saying...
    On top of that, my Healthcare provider(Kaiser), has been calling and emailing both my wife and myself, urging us to get 'flu' shots. In the ten years I've been with Kaiser, they have never aggressively pushed the flu vaccine the way they are now. Kinda makes me wonder; is it the flu vaccine or the covid 19 vaccine?

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,169 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    Not sure if its available in your area but this year I have access to a vaccine that covers 4 different influenzas. We commonly get vaccines that cover 2-4 strains of influenza.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,558 Posts
    Rep Points

Any thoughts on this link?
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRWp1n1j/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,558 Posts
    Rep Points

Covid cure guess what drug?
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRWpgSTt/

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,894 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Any thoughts on this link?
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRWp1n1j/
    This is what I was talking about awhile back. "No isolated covid virus samples" seem to exist in university research, med research, etc. As the guy mentions, there are only a few published papers giving a "description" of covid. Don't get me wrong...covid "exists" and has symptoms not common to flu...but it's fishy that there are no isolated samples any where.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,894 Posts
    Rep Points

JUST IN - YouTube has permanently deleted two of Russia Today's German-language channels with over 600,000 subscribers, citing "medical misinformation".

JUST IN - Telegram shuts down an Italian and a German public channel for "inciting harm to medical doctors and other public officials," according to creator Pavel Durov.

Durov's Channel
    On Telegram, people can publicly express reasonable concerns about vaccines. Large Telegram channels are one of the few remaining places on the Internet where users can raise their voice against various anti-Covid measures, which they feel have restricted their rights.

What Telegram does not allow, however, is the distribution of calls for violence via public channels. Inciting violence has been prohibited by the Terms of Service (https://telegram.org/tos) of Telegram since 2015, so we have to take action every time this line is crossed. Yesterday we had to shut down (https://t.me/durovschat/1322711) an Italian channel "stopdittatura", which incited subscribers to harm medical doctors and other public officials related to vaccinations. Unfortunately, the channel admins failed to act even after our team warned them about the violation.

We also had to block a similar German public channel "menschenreise_diskussion", which, just like "stopdittatura", had over 40,000 subscribers and actively incited violence against doctors. Such channels violate Telegram's rules, the rules of Apple and Google and also local laws.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Army Flight Surgeon Urges Pentagon To Ground Pilots Who Took COVID Injection

https://yournews.com/2021/09/27/2228...gfHJG8EhPf5Cfo

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,998 Posts
    Rep Points

We know the covid vax sheds at 25x the rate of an unvaccinated person with Covid.

So both are potential spreaders and a vaccinated person is a SUPER SPREADER

Same with the flu shot

I have said it since 2009? When I first figured it out working in the hospital. No testing needed, I watched everyone getting the flu shot every year get ultra sick and then spread it to all the healthy people.

We then saw mutations and various versions of a basic virus emerge

We saw people with mucus that was thick like glue. Not your thin or even thick yellow/green mucus, but Im talking it was literally like GLUE. Think about when you get a new credit card and its stuck to the paper with a clear flexible glue

That precise texture. And this is why so many old and frail people were dying when they were getting the flu or pneumonia. It literally was suffocating their lungs.

That is a small secret they dont' want out.

Just like the Covid Vax is causing these massive new cases of sick people. Not to mention all of the issues and deaths and side effects associated with the vaccine itself.

They are lying to your faces and telling you the opposite.

This is not a Pandemic. This is an IQ test.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points

Norway reclassifies Covid-19: No more dangerous than ordinary flu

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/09/23...-ordinary-flu/
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL