• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
I always find it interesting how society when some fear mongering used will line up to receive long-term unproven medicine. If any responsible individual looked into the mechanism that the vaccine was based off of would have taken pause. Then to force it upon society was another red flag. Lesson hopefully learned but in this no attention span society it will happen again.

The rabid covid and vaccine lovers will cite the Florida study as a political play. But deny and laugh at the possibility any of the other shit on their pro-vax agenda could possibly be a political ploy.

Just like the “election was stolen” but four years later keep saying it’s impossible.

"Its easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled"
- Mark Twain

This is especially true with this mRNA vax.
Accepting the truth would mean accepting the fact that they were duped into committing suicide.
Getting that past the filter of the human ego, especially the liberal human ego ... good luck.
They will realize in their final moments that they made a mistake.

they covered it up because its really americas fault not just china, thats our research going on in that lab
Yep.

Something we here at ASF cracked wide open 4 days after coof coof became a thing on tv.

Fuckers can’t find Malaysia flight 88whatever but got a “vaccine” for a virus they “never seen before” in about 8 months. Lol

Talk about a blast cycle… demochina aids PIP is forever!!

Attachments

• 20221010_072632.jpg
    20221010_072632.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20221010_072636.jpg
    20221010_072636.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 23
The rabid covid and vaccine lovers will cite the Florida study as a political play. But deny and laugh at the possibility any of the other shit on their pro-vax agenda could possibly be a political ploy.

Just like the “election was stolen” but four years later keep saying it’s impossible.

This ^^^

I always find it interesting how society when some fear mongering used will line up to receive long-term unproven medicine. If any responsible individual looked into the mechanism that the vaccine was based off of would have taken pause. Then to force it upon society was another red flag. Lesson hopefully learned but in this no attention span society it will happen again.
It became highly politicized and the sheep did exactly what they were supposed to do. Others did it because they worship the almighty dollar.
Everyone knows liberals refuse to acknowledge facts but when those facts can put your life in danger that’s just pure insanity.

He was prolly natty

Attachments

• A596F5BA-D071-4565-B38B-3C83D368B990.jpeg
    A596F5BA-D071-4565-B38B-3C83D368B990.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 65D3E1B0-41EC-4271-8D1B-8519D5F1FAE2.jpeg
    65D3E1B0-41EC-4271-8D1B-8519D5F1FAE2.jpeg
    214.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 9CB8D186-8638-4D3C-B393-9F3A22AA29E7.jpeg
    9CB8D186-8638-4D3C-B393-9F3A22AA29E7.jpeg
    536.2 KB · Views: 21

This is a great event! Yeah it’s crap for me to say it. But until we get more of these celebrities paying with death nothing will change! Same with brignole looks like a fitness fanatic that should not of passed except he took the failed experiment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How Cancer Deaths From the COVID Jabs Are Being Hidden

Typical they wanted Covid deaths initially exaggerated to control us. Now they are exaggerating deaths to cover up cancers. Fools that don’t take care of themselves and got jabbed could be dead before 2030 in mass quantities! Great for the social security system and all other government over spent programs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My family and I said, "no" to the vaccine from the very beginning. If a true vaccine for a Corona virus could be developed, the common cold would have been eradicated a long time ago. Covid19 is a Corona virus. It's a genetically altered Corona virus, but it still has the same structure.

Well, all this talk about Covid has apparently pushed it into my home. My wife, my youngest daughter, and I all have it. This is a first for my wife and I. It round three for my little girl.

Symptoms are a low grade fever, a bit of vertigo, sinus issues, and a mild cough. I also keep breaking out in a sweat that rivals anything I have seen before.

My daughter on the otherhand feels like she has been hit by a train.

sAfe and EfFeCtIvE

JUST IN - FDA grants "emergency use" authorization for updated mRNA "booster" injections in children as young as 5.

I believe this was talked about before. I think giving children and teens this vaccine with all the following boosters is a round about way of causing sterilization later in the lives of these females. What better way to control global population but to take away the ability to have children as a "side effects" from " protection" from this virus. the females will have years and years of recoding of their bodily consumption abilities.

Back