• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
And neither one works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only 84% more effective. No big deal though, right?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924857920304258

[h=2]Highlights[/h]•First COVID-19 outpatient study based on risk stratification and early antiviral treatment at the beginning of the disease.
•Low-dose hydroxychloroquine combined with zinc and azithromycin was an effective therapeutic approach against COVID-19.
•Significantly reduced hospitalisation rates in the treatment group.
•Reduced mortality rates in the treatment group.

[h=1]Study finds 84% fewer hospitalizations for patients treated with controversial drug hydroxychloroquine[/h]

Only 84% more effective. No big deal though, right?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924857920304258

[h=2]Highlights[/h]•First COVID-19 outpatient study based on risk stratification and early antiviral treatment at the beginning of the disease.
•Low-dose hydroxychloroquine combined with zinc and azithromycin was an effective therapeutic approach against COVID-19.
•Significantly reduced hospitalisation rates in the treatment group.
•Reduced mortality rates in the treatment group.

[h=1]Study finds 84% fewer hospitalizations for patients treated with controversial drug hydroxychloroquine[/h]

You’re stupid. How did the insurrection act work out for you?

You’re stupid. How did the insurrection act work out for you?

Lets see how calling name works out for you?

Just got back from my doc. I have a good relationship with my doc.
Nurse comes in and said you had the virus? I was like yeah. She said oh man we just got the vaccine and this nurse straight up thought she was going to die. She had rash, fever and was out for a couple day. First shot was nothing. Second was the issue.

So my doc comes in and she had covid also. She then said she got the vaccine and it was all bad! She was out for 4 days. She said it was like having covid all over again but only for 4 days and not 14.

She is fit as hell eats right and is young. If you get the vaccine be ready. Its not just a shot.

Elderly neighbor and I were talking today about getting the vaccine. Him and his wife are NOT getting it. We both agreed it was russian roulette any way about it.

This is what happens when you count all
Deaths as Covid deaths, we eradicate other viruses and illnesses from the planet! We should have done this years ago

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMedo8NRC/

IML Gear Cream!
My wife and I both work in a hospital, we both got two doses of the Pfizer vaccine, nothing happened to me but my wife got 24 hours of flu like symptoms
which a lot of people are getting the 24 hour results. I don't know if the vaccine is real or not but a lot of guys put bath tub shit in you arms and noses.
Also in the huge hospital I work in there are onle 15 covid patients in the ICU, not exactly overwhelmed...:coffee:

Curious question..
Your fearless leader Idiot is so proud of HIS vaccine... Why are none of u taking it then?
I genuinely wanna see which asshole will be the first to mention Bill Gates.
Go ahead...

Show uncle Kil how fucking absolutely retarded each and everyone of u are.

I fear for your safety.

Get the vaccine, let us know how it goes!

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

In case you had any thought that NPR was still reputable. It's like they don't even try any more (note the dates). What could have possibly happened in that 24hrs in between???

Et1STeZXMAEDRKm

Et1STumXMAIiyM4

Fraud...

Biden in. Virus disappears. Magic

145814514_1391594134528646_8815951309057998238_n.jpg

They reduced the numbers of cycles when testing. Not sure if you have researched this but cycles over 33 were causing massive false positives. If they keep cycles at 30 and under C19 will be a distant memory in 90 days.

The roll out for this is still fucked up.
My friend in NYC is HIV +.. 63 years old... And had had a liver transplant.
So he's in the high risk group for SURE.
Not enough of a high risk it appears.
Fucked up system.

In my Joe Biden voice

"Oh, cmon man" - We know these people are contracting the virus and dying from the vaccine. How foolish is this denial? Anytime you take a medication and you have adverse effects you are allowed to sue. In this case, they not only deny you the right to sue, they outright lie and say, "nope, wasn't the vaccine".

Vaccines have been weaponized and are cult like. People will gang up and attack others just for questioning the vaccines safety and efficiency. What other "medication" or "drug" falls under this umbrella of falsehoods? Nothing compares. And it's intentional. EVERY medication and drug has sides. THe second someone tells you that a vaccine has "none", you are being lied to in dramatic fashion.

[h=1]Deaths of Elderly Who Recovered From COVID-19, but Died After Vaccine, Raise Questions[/h]
Two small clusters of deaths after COVID-19 vaccination have been reported among nursing homes in Kentucky and Arkansas.
In Kentucky, four seniors died the same day of their vaccination on Dec. 30, 2020. Three of the four who passed away reportedly already had had coronavirus prior to getting vaccinated.
In Arkansas, four seniors died at a long term care facility about a week after their vaccination. All tested positive for COVID-19 after vaccination.
The deaths are reported in a federal database called VAERS, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/death...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-10-4

149934779_1884799788324815_1004534311740888346_n.png

149611888_253442026383075_271454988570125917_n.png

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/18/fau...y-did-it-correctly.html?__source=twitter|main

CNBC
@CNBC
Fauci holds up New York as model for fighting coronavirus — 'They did it correctly'

#cuomocide now trending

He's a globalist

When people open their eyes that these people are about depopulation and ruining the US Economy. Small businesses especially.

Then you will see why they call this "success".

Don't be fooled, they are telling you to our faces what they are doing.

People claim it's a conspiracy theory and its exploding all around you and has been for the past 12 months. Only a fool misses it and believes the globalist agenda as legit. Or that cases magically dropped under Biden.

Who is so foolish as to believe this?

I dont think he would say that now, I even thought he was doing a good job at the time, cause I believed what was reported. shame the media lies

The media...fauci...our govt...we've grown fat on the lies they feed us. Time to go on a diet.

I dont think he would say that now, I even thought he was doing a good job at the time, cause I believed what was reported. shame the media lies

If you lived here you wouldn't have thought so. Cuomo is awful. Nothing like profiting off Covid by writing a book about your "leadership" and spending tax payers money build the mountain of death. Lying about ventilator s, not using the navel ship outfitted to a hospital. All the while crying about needing continual federal money to bail his ass out. He did everything wrong and needs to be held accountable for all the nursing home deaths his EO caused. Also that clown side show garbage he did with his brother on CNN.

Back