• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wifeys and GFs - do they work?

Get Shredded!
lolz, guy that says we are morons is now offended, dont talk shit in the pit if you cant handle it, like others said your lady is gonna cheat regardless if you got the wrong lady

I’m far from offended

lolz, guy that says we are morons is now offended, dont talk shit in the pit if you cant handle it, like others said your lady is gonna cheat regardless if you got the wrong lady

About 50% of the population make a poor choice...which is reflected in the divorce rate.

So many couples start out with great intentions. Then the wheels come off for various reasons. List is too long to mention.

How many of us think we are in love with an amazing women, then find out she is a cunt.

I know for a fact mine hasn't, and doesn't have time to if she wanted to. Same with me. I've never cheated on a woman once. It's a moral thing. I don't she would and if she did she knows I'll find out. She can't keep secrets from me and I'm damn good at reading people and knowing when they're lying. But a lot of people I know have cheated, and I've been cheated on by every girl I was in a serious relationship with before my wife so I can see where you're coming from

Nice! I've never cheated on anyone either. I'm old school like that. I've been close but couldn't do it. You know how it is when women want to grab on your arms and stuff. Some are very bold. But it's always been nope.

As for the wife, my wife and I have had many threesomes with other women. 14 different ones and all were many times. I'd like to think it kept us both busy but this day and age you really don't know. I go to her work often and every dude there is scared of me but dudes are dogs. I haven't see anything to make me say hmm but just hearing friends and others at the gym talk I don't fully trust anyone.

Oh and on a positive note. I hear divorce rates are down.
Hmm lots of people working from home..no chance to cheat?

Mrs stink is a full time mom and I work. Abiut 75+ hours a week to fund it. Rather her with the boy then strangers or others in general. Works good for me. But it's like having a Lamborghini in the garage and just looking at it thru the window.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
nobody is gonna treat your kids better than their mom, some women enjoy being a mom and housewife, it shouldnt be a negative thing

Oh and on a positive note. I hear divorce rates are down.
Hmm lots of people working from home..no chance to cheat?
2 of my friends relationships went on the rocks, I got one of my buddies living with me for about 3 months now, shit hasnt been easy for some folk

Let's face it.

Some of the "cheating" that goes on is in part due to opportunity. This goes for both men and women.

Women? Especially when they are unhappy in their marriage wait for an opportunity or create one. Some look for the "greener grass" bullshit. And by the time the husband figures it out or she tells him she wants a divorce, it's too late. She gone, mentally.

Probably saw a divorce lawyer already and knows what she can get.

I was married to someone in retail. We had conflicting schedules. It created lots of opportunities. She is sorry now... guy is a loser and she is back to feeling unhappy. Mostly bc her unhappiness stems from what's inside her.

IMO choosing as best you can a good women who loves you, who is compatible is essential. Protect it. Preserve it.

2 of my friends relationships went on the rocks, I got one of my buddies living with me for about 3 months now, shit hasnt been easy for some folk

Hope you gave him a time limit or deadline for moving out...or he will be there for quite some time.

BTW, if your wife starts arguing as to why he should stay longer, she is probably fucking him in your bed.

lol..jk

Hope you gave him a time limit or deadline for moving out...or he will be there for quite some time.

BTW, if your wife starts arguing as to why he should stay longer, she is probably fucking him in your bed.

lol..jk
lmao, if that happens can I sleep on your couch

Let's face it.

Some of the "cheating" that goes on is in part due to opportunity. This goes for both men and women.

Women? Especially when they are unhappy in their marriage wait for an opportunity or create one. Some look for the "greener grass" bullshit. And by the time the husband figures it out or she tells him she wants a divorce, it's too late. She gone, mentally.

Probably saw a divorce lawyer already and knows what she can get.

I was married to someone in retail. We had conflicting schedules. It created lots of opportunities. She is sorry now... guy is a loser and she is back to feeling unhappy. Mostly bc her unhappiness stems from what's inside her.

IMO choosing as best you can a good women who loves you, who is compatible is essential. Protect it. Preserve it.

The new model for "women" and "men" in society is conflicting

They have attempted to destroy family values. They have disrupted the differences between men and women that are important and try to blur the lines

You have the convenience and disrespect of social media. And you have people attempting to contact you or your spouse in spite that you are in a relationship.

Never has it been so easy and tempting to a disloyal person

This is why we must choose so carefully. And even then all bets are off

Very few people are loyal these days.

You really have to judge what their seventh sin is before you get involved with them Is it gluttony, guilt, pride, lust, greed, envy, slothfulness? We each suffer from one and how well can you contain it?

How well can they contain it?

How well can you contain it? How respectful and loyal are you as a person?

IML Gear Cream!
Mine worked until we had kids then stayed at home. Once the kids got old enough to fend for themselves over the summer, she went back to work. As the kids get older you need the additional income.

You don't work you don't eat, little ol lady.

Can you tell Im single?

Crazy story, we moved from out of state 6 years ago. I'm on a gun site and this dude hit me up about my move and asked about my area. I gave him advice ect and his family moved right around the corner from us and I didn't even know. Well I'm on a local neighbor app and this girl hits me up asking about if I was from CA. I said eh yeah. She said omg it's you. (You can see the names) I said huh? Because she had a different last name now.
So we got to talking and boom the dude that hit me up was her fuking husband! The wife and I use to screw this chick. So we carry on friendly like and then she says. I want to cheat with you. I was like WTF you're married with kids now. She said, I don't care it's something I wanted to do to have you to myself back then and I want you now. She was super up front and next thing you know nudes were flowing my way.

I told her I couldn't do it. But we did meet up a couple times to shoot the shit and she looked just as good as before.

The whole time I just thought to myself what's the odds of all this! I'm in another state and she moved next to me? Wtf.
Anyway she still hits me up now and then but I keep it real short. I don't cheat and I'm not a home wrecker. But she's still trying lol.

Like I said keep one eye peeled no matter how much you trust em.

Question for the fellas: I'm planning to get remarried next year. The plan is for my fiance NOT to work full time - maybe just part time a couple days of the week. Don't need the money - do desperately need someone to take care of shit at home, cook, help with my child, etc., while I work my typical 60-70 hour weeks. She is good about that kind of shit and will really do it.

Guys, do your wifeys and girlfriends work? If they stay home, or work part time, how's that working for you? Does it make your lives easier?

Kilsong, if you want to describe to us what you and your harem of likely underaged twinks do in this regard, I'll allow it, despite your account being a gimmick.

Make her work full time and hire a respectable nanny to help with your child and take care of the house, cook, etc. You dont need the money? lol. Sure you don't. If you're not making millions, you need the money like the rest of us. I wouldn't put up with wife not working full time. I work 70+ hours a week. Help out and contribute. Wife wanted a new SUV, I said put in a few extra days a month. What do you think she did? Got another job making $50/hr, on top of her other $35/hr job. Only has to work 3 days a month with the other job, brining home an extra $1500. That makes her Escalade payment.. lol

We hired a housekeeper to come by and clean the house every other week. I hired a landscaper to take care of the yard, snow removal. We have a great life..

If you're claiming you dont need the money, you should be able to afford a nanny..

Women get bored sitting at home, and like some of the others said, very easy to get into trouble just running to the store to grab a few things.. God only knows if you have a hot wife, she will be getting hit on picking up groceries or going to Home Depot for you.

A $1500 car payment? Christ almighty I wouldn't take that on if I was a billionaire. I guess plenty of people would scoff at what I spend my money on though so who am I to judge?

Back