Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glutathione

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I find SubQ to be more painful then IM. Too many times I have had painful swollen lumps for days with subQ. Whereas IM stings a bit, but goes away faster imo.

I have not used I.V though I wish that I could afford the actual IV therapy.
    I feel the same way. But for some reason with this glutathione it’s taking days to dissolve. Not saying it’s recons issue, just looking for an alternative way. Did sub q quad today for the first time and it was easy. No lump.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,103 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    I feel the same way. But for some reason with this glutathione it’s taking days to dissolve. Not saying it’s recons issue, just looking for an alternative way. Did sub q quad today for the first time and it was easy. No lump.
    Subq works best for you me other than the sting but no lumps
    Im is fine also but Ive been a pin cushion so long i sometimes just need a break

The short ester love the struggle is real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey Joker- I appreciate your posts about injectable MIC and Glutathione. Im gonna place an order soon with Recon. I did not see any injectable MIC on there website. I believe you told me thats where you get it? Am I missing something? Thanks!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,063 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    it smells like fish, it burns a little going in lol. seriously it does but it cleanses the body can detoxifies the body, especially your liver which is why I took it, Ill add if you take enough everyday it bleaches your skin if your into that kinda thing, rumors say Michael Jackson used it daily

People take glutathione by mouth for treating cataracts and glaucoma, preventing aging, treating or preventing alcoholism, asthma, cancer, heart disease(atherosclerosis and high cholesterol), hepatitis, liver disease, diseases that weaken the body’s defense system (including AIDS and chronic fatigue syndrome), memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease. Glutathione is also used for maintaining the body’s defense system (immune system) and fighting metal and drug poisoning.

Glutathione is breathed in (inhaled) for treating lung diseases, including idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, cystic fibrosis, and lung disease in people with HIV disease.

Healthcare providers give glutathione as a shot (by injection into the muscle) for preventing poisonous side effects of cancer treatment (chemotherapy) and for treating the inability to father a child (male infertility).

Healthcare providers also give glutathione intravenously (by injection into the vein, by IV) for preventing “tired blood” (anemia) in kidney patients undergoing hemodialysis treatment, preventing kidney problems after heart bypass surgery, treating Parkinson’s disease, improving blood flow and decreasing clotting in individuals with “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), treating diabetes, and preventing toxic side effects of chemotherapy.

How does it work?

Glutathione is involved in many processes in the body, including tissue building and repair, making chemicals and proteins needed in the body, and for the immune system.
    So you can take it orally. Interesting. I need to lookup the bioavailability of oral vs IM and if it works the same. I have high liver values 24/7 while I'm lifting hard regardless of whether I'm on cycle or not. They stay in the high 50's to low 60's. I started taking the real liv-52 tabs recently and I'm overdue for bloodwork...need to do that soon. I should just have my doctor order some standard labs for me

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,103 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    So you can take it orally. Interesting. I need to lookup the bioavailability of oral vs IM and if it works the same. I have high liver values 24/7 while I'm lifting hard regardless of whether I'm on cycle or not. They stay in the high 50's to low 60's. I started taking the real liv-52 tabs recently and I'm overdue for bloodwork...need to do that soon. I should just have my doctor order some standard labs for me
    I have never taken it orally. Only sub q and im but you can still smell it

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,298 Posts
    Rep Points

Orally is no good, gotta do injection.

I mostly do 600mg injections, 3ml. If I'm gonna do an injection of Glut then I'm filling up the syringe.
    Last edited by REHH; 11-19-2020 at 10:11 AM.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Wickr: ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

I used this method and no sting at all although it did have a lump for a couple hours with .5ml, do you think there would be any issue with small daily dose amounts vs larger split doses

sub q for me, I pull back skin off the top of my quad cause it doesn’t leave any marks there like it does in the belly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

sub q for me, I pull back skin off the top of my quad cause it doesn’t leave any marks there like it does in the belly
    that's smart, will try.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,014 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standfast View Post
    I used this method and no sting at all although it did have a lump for a couple hours with .5ml, do you think there would be any issue with small daily dose amounts vs larger split doses
    If anything u may see better result and less issues tbh

I often do bpc or glutathione or sr9009 this exact method.

Slin pins are dirt cheap in bulk and if u just alternate pin sites it's really painless and simple. I will admit remembering to pin say 3x a day can be tricky between work and life.

So one might argue the 1 day dose is more effective for the sheer reason u are more likely to not forget🙏🙏💪💪
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 01-11-2021 at 06:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points

I do 1 ml eod in upper thigh with slin pins

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    404 Posts
    Rep Points

IV isn't nearly as hard as u might think especially if ur lean and built with big veins everywhere. Anyone who wants a little guidance feel free to pm im an ex junkie and use hgh and vitamins etc this way.. been meaning to get my hands on some of this for awhile.
    He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of bein a man