• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Info for time off

MrBulk798

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up gentlemen’s. So long story short, I ended a cycle and then cruised for a few months when covid hit. Luckily I was finishing up my final week of cycle when covid hit. After cruising for a few months I slowly tapered down and I’ve not had a pin in probably 6-8 weeks. I’m gonna be taking atleast another 8 months off due to another story for another day. Should I go get bloods and see where my levels are at? Could my test have depleted and be effecting me? Also, if one of you were to take a year off. What would you make sure to include? I’m still in the gym hard and been eating right and taking liver supplements & staying on top of vitamins. I’m planning to just build the best base I can all natural up until i start another cycle late next year. Thanks in advance for any advice fellas

I’m just trying to have the most success in building / maintaining from here, and possibly re-charging my health and kind of boosting that as well.

Last edited:
Did you do a pct?

You can do bloods but based on physiology and bro science you TT should be low. Why not cruise on a TRTish dose, say 100-150mg a week?

Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Did you do a pct?

You can do bloods but based on physiology and bro science you TT should be low. Why not cruise on a TRTish dose, say 100-150mg a week?

Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Honestly no I didn’t. I was cruising at like 200mg. And for sports/boxing reasons. When they test in sports/fighting do they notice if you are taking test if your test isn’t above the max range? Does the body just show added test as normal test? Or it picks up foreign test?

Honestly no I didn’t. I was cruising at like 200mg. And for sports/boxing reasons. When they test in sports/fighting do they notice if you are taking test if your test isn’t above the max range? Does the body just show added test as normal test? Or it picks up foreign test?
Your testosterone might be in normal range (they can't tell if it's endogenous or exogenous), but when you stay on TRT your LH and FSH will be low, indicating exogenous hormone use. They do look for that. Now if it's prescribed it might pass muster but I'm not sure. You'd have to look that up in their doping rules

Your testosterone might be in normal range (they can't tell if it's endogenous or exogenous), but when you stay on TRT your LH and FSH will be low, indicating exogenous hormone use. They do look for that. Now if it's prescribed it might pass muster but I'm not sure. You'd have to look that up in their doping rules

Awesome thanks bro. What about HCG? I believe that’s the name. The stuff you usually use to get free test back. Would you suggest that? If so, what protocol? I may seem like a newbie but I’ve just had a bada** prep coach that always handles all that. I use to be all over these forums but seemed like I found so much conflicting information. Not on this site specifically, but on the internet. Conflicting info will make me want to shi+ in my hands and rub it in my hair I can’t handle it lol. I can def remember you’re a respectable and good guy with great knowledge, Garlic. I have been around long enough to see that. Thanks for the help 🤜🏼

You think I’ve basically lost all I’m going to? Being on such low test for 6 months then being off 8 weeks. Do I still have to carry that in the back of my mind and train accordingly? Or am I probably where I’ll be at to start building naturally for a bit?

What’s up gentlemen’s. So long story short, I ended a cycle and then cruised for a few months when covid hit. Luckily I was finishing up my final week of cycle when covid hit. After cruising for a few months I slowly tapered down and I’ve not had a pin in probably 6-8 weeks. I’m gonna be taking atleast another 8 months off due to another story for another day. Should I go get bloods and see where my levels are at? Could my test have depleted and be effecting me? Also, if one of you were to take a year off. What would you make sure to include? I’m still in the gym hard and been eating right and taking liver supplements & staying on top of vitamins. I’m planning to just build the best base I can all natural up until i start another cycle late next year. Thanks in advance for any advice fellas

I’m just trying to have the most success in building / maintaining from here, and possibly re-charging my health and kind of boosting that as well.

How is your athletic performance now compared to when cruising?

Regarding PED testing protocols for sports/athletic competitions, depends on the who is conducting the test and their parameters. If its some local org that does PED "testing", those can be a joke and it can just come down to whether the owners of the event want to enforce PED policy. Sort of "test but don't enforce."

Side-note: A guy who wrestles for WWE, his daughter goes to my daughter's school, in her grade. He is a known guy. I have gotten to know him through bday parties and other social stuff. He is geared up, no doubt, no question and he has hinted as much. He chuckles at WWE's internally run "wellness program" where the wrestlers are "tested" for PED's. The point is that unless its a third party testing organization, like a WADA or USADA, conducting the PED oversight for the sporting event, I doubt you have much to worry about in terms of using gear. Just my opinion.

Awesome thanks bro. What about HCG? I believe that’s the name. The stuff you usually use to get free test back. Would you suggest that? If so, what protocol? I may seem like a newbie but I’ve just had a bada** prep coach that always handles all that. I use to be all over these forums but seemed like I found so much conflicting information. Not on this site specifically, but on the internet. Conflicting info will make me want to shi+ in my hands and rub it in my hair I can’t handle it lol. I can def remember you’re a respectable and good guy with great knowledge, Garlic. I have been around long enough to see that. Thanks for the help 🤜🏼

You think I’ve basically lost all I’m going to? Being on such low test for 6 months then being off 8 weeks. Do I still have to carry that in the back of my mind and train accordingly? Or am I probably where I’ll be at to start building naturally for a bit?

Where you is Garlic 🤔

Bloodwork will answer most of your concerns..Everybody is different and rebounding is so tricky.. I've seen results all over the place.. that's why I said bloodwork 1st..Also,got to educate yourself on these things.. depending on others is a recipe for disaster..

Bloodwork will answer most of your concerns..Everybody is different and rebounding is so tricky.. I've seen results all over the place.. that's why I said bloodwork 1st..Also,got to educate yourself on these things.. depending on others is a recipe for disaster..

Just the normal female hormonal panel?

I mean I’m pretty educated about this area I’ve just been out of it a while with having a coach and just listening to him and focusing on MY life and success. I’m tryna build more than a body in this life so my time is spent elsewhere than with my phone screen in my face on forums and all. Just me personally. And man you HAVE to depend on others to get very far in life lol. You just have to pick those others wisely. And my coach was the best in our 3 state area for like the last 4 years. Masters in health and nutrition. He earned my trust and I gave him the full reins and didn’t worry about all of it. Done what he said and then focused on my life lol. Bro out of the thousands and thousands of us that are living this lifestyle, how many actually make money at it? Lol it’s actually an expense for basically ALL of us. As fun of a hobby/lifestyle it is, it’s an expense. I feel like the 2 hours in the gym are a pretty big commitment of my time already😂

I agree with you though. I think we should all have a good basic idea of health. I truly feel like I do. So, I’ll learn it as I come across it, hopefully 😜

IML Gear Cream!
What was your cycle like prior to your recent cruise?

Imo, if you don't feel crappy after the first 3-4 weeks then you're probably fine. Maybe just run a good natural test booster for the hell of it.

Awesome thanks bro. What about HCG? I believe that’s the name. The stuff you usually use to get free test back. Would you suggest that? If so, what protocol? I may seem like a newbie but I’ve just had a bada** prep coach that always handles all that. I use to be all over these forums but seemed like I found so much conflicting information. Not on this site specifically, but on the internet. Conflicting info will make me want to shi+ in my hands and rub it in my hair I can’t handle it lol. I can def remember you’re a respectable and good guy with great knowledge, Garlic. I have been around long enough to see that. Thanks for the help

Where you is Garlic
Sorry I missed this.

So what I suggest at this point is some basic blood work. Total and free test, estradiol (ultra sensitive LC/MS/MS), and LH/FSH. That's what you need to see where you're at.

Outside for that, have you some research into the org you're competing in? You need to find out what they actually test for. You may be able to get away with legit prescribed TRT. Otherwise, if you use HCG, it might keep your LH/FSH low while your total test comes up, which will look suspicious at best in testing. They may even test for metabolites for that, I honestly don't know.

Otherwise, I'd suggest using stinging nettle root extract to increase free test, 500mg twice daily. Stuff works as good as proviron. DAA is a solid natural test booster. I don't know the exact dosages, you'll need to research that one. The other thing I'd suggest that's 100% okay with doping rules is Abolic from Truenutrition. Its supposed to be good stuff from multiple lab tests I've seen Dante Trudel post. Boron is supposed to work well to increase free test too.

You did wrong by doing cycles and try to return to natural , if your goal was be healthier you should keep natural . Now you need blood work because your test natural should be low and need a good PCT and probably 1 year to restore test levels . If you can affort to keep mass and not gaining fat use 3 to 4 ius day of hgh some MK677 and Cardarine , all of them you can use without supresse your hormones

Back