• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HFO3 Dont tread on me bitch...PSL TRT PLUS review

Get Shredded!
Lay it on the line .....Dont waste my time! ol school rock N roll

Winding it down for the night bros...

Una canción mas para la noche... disfruten!

Una canción mas para la noche... disfruten!

No mames!

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

No mames!

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

8406fa9320f4a2f36d90d9971975320a.jpg

Si señor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just injected 25 mgs DBOL and I need to say this tuff is awesome! I place the vial in front of my mini space heater for 2 minutes and I literally load in seconds and thats with a 28g slinpin! I just pinned with no pain stinging or burning, smooth as silk and flows like bac water... I love this injectible dbol. I highly recommend it to anyone whether you’re a seasoned vet with dbol or a dbol virgin, the pumps are a blast to feel, Damn I wish all AAS were this easy and effective haha

I just injected 25 mgs DBOL and I need to say this tuff is awesome! I place the vial in front of my mini space heater for 2 minutes and I literally load in seconds and thats with a 28g slinpin! I just pinned with no pain stinging or burning, smooth as silk and flows like bac water... I love this injectible dbol. I highly recommend it to anyone whether you’re a seasoned vet with dbol or a dbol virgin, the pumps are a blast to feel, Damn I wish all AAS were this easy and effective haha

Damn nice selection of items.
Got some really specific items , very cool!

Max
#slinpinzrule

1/2cc slins of trt plus and 1/2cc dbol. When you’ve taken so many hypodermic injections, a slipin doesn’t count anymore lol

Happy Friday brothers

dd57f728caa5852a981a479f6ee7afd9.jpg

1a41a33b8b5acd300b84d3e91a19497c.jpg

Update - I’ve been under the weather since Wednesday of last week. No, it’s not Covid, just basic symptoms like head congestion, body aches with no fever. Either way I never go to the gym when I feel like I could get someone sick. Not to mention it was brutal for 3 days, I’m feeling much better today and I will restart my tad 600 with a dbol blast as I head back to the gym tonight!

04dbb2f274fede86b1d221583c06d012.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Update - I’ve been under the weather since Wednesday of last week. No, it’s not Covid, just basic symptoms like head congestion, body aches with no fever. Either way I never go to the gym when I feel like I could get someone sick. Not to mention it was brutal for 3 days, I’m feeling much better today and I will restart my tad 600 with a dbol blast as I head back to the gym tonight!

04dbb2f274fede86b1d221583c06d012.jpg

Glad your up and going buddy!!!!!!!!!

When you’ve taken so many hypodermic injections, a slipin doesn’t count anymore lol
Tru dat bro slin pin don't count... Lol

Glad your up and going buddy!!!!!!!!!

Ehh it didn’t go as planned! I forgot I had a birthday party to attend that night so I skipped the gym and got wore out form the party so I guess this funk lingered but it’s now been 9 days so I’m gonna go with the virus ran it’s course if I fact it was a virus.

Anyway I’m about to inject 25 mgs DBOL! Down some new pwo methyl blue and alpha mood from Wes’s store and go push some iron

So the Trt Plus is spot on for me, i am officially adding this to my repertoire of AAS staples

I can honestly say that I feel good at 200mgs a week. My mind is clear, libido is fine, not crazy high like I’m used to, but I feel good, this may not make sense to some of you who use lower dose test than me but I feel, calm, low key amd rested at this dose. I like it. I have energy and no signs of low T at all. You guys have to remember I’m used to doing about 450+ test alone a week for a long time now. That’s not including the 300-400 mgs of masteron I add to the week.

Edit: I tried to post a pic but I reached my pic limit with Tapatalk

More to come brothers

I took alpha with methy blue and a 5hr energy. I’ll let you know when I take just alpha mood, maybe I’ll take it over the weekend

What's the alpha mood like? I been meaning to ask Wes and haven't.

I just wanted to share this incredible meal, the French toast was delicious

Brioche bread French toast made with cinnamon, vanilla extract, egg, milk
Topped with the blue aguave sweetener instead of syrup
Thick Kirkland bacon
Scrambled eggs

733e4422d25805dee8544bafed8d3492.jpg

e62c7807db1f4cd9ca73b1d70b0c26f2.jpg

I just wanted to share this incredible meal, the French toast was delicious

Brioche bread French toast made with cinnamon, vanilla extract, egg, milk
Topped with the blue aguave sweetener instead of syrup
Thick Kirkland bacon
Scrambled eggs

733e4422d25805dee8544bafed8d3492.jpg

e62c7807db1f4cd9ca73b1d70b0c26f2.jpg

Hell yeah brother I love eggs in the a.m. and that bacon is a delicacy
I eat six or seven whole eggs every morning !

And that blue agave !! Damn it man

Hell yeah brother I love eggs in the a.m. and that bacon is a delicacy
I eat six or seven whole eggs every morning !

And that blue agave !! Damn it man

Ever since I tried blue aguave several years ago I use it in place of sweetener, it’s literally a staple for me! I don’t know if you drink alcohol but it is a perfect sweetener for a margarita too

Here’s a tasty easy recipe for oats
oats
Golden Raisins
Fresh honey
1 scoop vanilla whey
Blue aguave

fa425ce329f346cda89cdd1b223883db.jpg

This was delicious
Bell pepper chicken breast cooked with real butter and Memphis Rib Rub over a bed of jasmine rice cooked with Knorr Pollo seasoning

Fresh sliced jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in that thick bacon

It’s Truly mouth watering way to eat chicken and rice

Get Shredded!

This was delicious
Bell pepper chicken breast cooked with real butter and Memphis Rib Rub over a bed of jasmine rice cooked with Knorr Pollo seasoning

Fresh sliced jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in that thick bacon

You have recipe for this?

This was delicious

I can eat a platter of all of that!! Omg, Bacon wrapped Jalapeños!!

Max

Ever since I tried blue aguave several years ago I use it in place of sweetener, it’s literally a staple for me! I don’t know if you drink alcohol but it is a perfect sweetener for a margarita too

Here’s a tasty easy recipe for oats
oats
Golden Raisins
Fresh honey
1 scoop vanilla whey
Blue aguave

Thanks brother I’ll try that this weekend with the oats ! No I don’t drink , I quit years ago and now I can’t stand the stuff and I’ve tried many times to drink socially but it just makes me wanna go to bed or beat somebody half to death (depending on who or what I’m around)

Last edited:
Ehh it didn’t go as planned! I forgot I had a birthday party to attend that night so I skipped the gym and got wore out form the party so I guess this funk lingered but it’s now been 9 days so I’m gonna go with the virus ran it’s course if I fact it was a virus.

Anyway I’m about to inject 25 mgs DBOL! Down some new pwo methyl blue and alpha mood from Wes’s store and go push some iron

So the Trt Plus is spot on for me, i am officially adding this to my repertoire of AAS staples

I can honestly say that I feel good at 200mgs a week. My mind is clear, libido is fine, not crazy high like I’m used to, but I feel good, this may not make sense to some of you who use lower dose test than me but I feel, calm, low key amd rested at this dose. I like it. I have energy and no signs of low T at all. You guys have to remember I’m used to doing about 450+ test alone a week for a long time now. That’s not including the 300-400 mgs of masteron I add to the week.

Edit: I tried to post a pic but I reached my pic limit with Tapatalk

More to come brothers

There’s a freakin limit ? BS when we’re paying for the premium version in order to be able to post pic’s in the first place.

You have recipe for this?

chicken

2 sliced Bell pepper
1 large chicken breast ( I prefer thin, smaller slices for ease of cooking, less cook time and allows the chicken to stay juicy)
I season with Memphis rub
Cook the chicken on medium heat on pan, I melt real butter, I add the bell pepper towards the middle of chicken cook time.

Rice

I use a rice steamer, I add the Knorr Pollo seasoning once the water is cooked into the rice, season very lightly, too much ruins it, imo

jalepenos

buy large jalepnos, slice them don the middle, scoop out the inside and fill with block style cream cheese, wrap with bacon around the pepper, place on baking pan covered in foil bake 25minutes at 425 degrees, super easy bro :)

Thanks brother I’ll try that this weekend with the oats ! No I don’t drink , I quit years ago and now I can’t stand the stuff and I’ve tried many times to drink socially but it just makes me wanna go to bed or beat somebody half to death (depending on who or what I’m around)

cool man, lmk what you think

I rarely drink anymore, but when I do I prefer a shot of AVION reserve 44 tequila with and orange slice, and or a homemade margarita made with fresh limes and blue aguave :)

There’s a freakin limit ? BS when we’re paying for the premium version in order to be able to post pic’s in the first place.

well, yes and no. my non-paid subscription hit its pic limit. So I reactivated my paid account and now I have no limit again.

Feeling invincible in the gym today? With spring approaching it's a good thing to go all out!

This was delicious

Geez, between you and max with his you both cook, you make the rest of us look like we eat hamburger helper..
That looks delicious!!!?

Awesome log brother... I just went threw the whole thing and it looks like you’ve been hard at work. I remember how impressed I was with your sten log a while back. I’ve been plagued with injuries and surgeries for the last four year’s just always working around some sort of injury but I’m hoping in 6 week’s I’ll be 100% pain free and able to put in work like I use too.

Hey bros, I took off lifting for several days to focus on heart health... I’ve been using Carditone for a little over a month. My BP now averages 120/70, I take it every night and I can say with confidence that carditone accompanied with cardio EOD is the reason why.

For those who wonder if doing your own blood therapy is a viable option, well, this is for you.

The phlebotomy kit is under $20
The process takes about 3 minutes in total to drain 500ml

If you have any questions feel free to ask

14d1ad447941c843b795261336b4406f.jpg

Awesome log brother... I just went threw the whole thing and it looks like you’ve been hard at work. I remember how impressed I was with your sten log a while back. I’ve been plagued with injuries and surgeries for the last four year’s just always working around some sort of injury but I’m hoping in 6 week’s I’ll be 100% pain free and able to put in work like I use too.

Thanks! I too have had many challenges since 2018 but I keep grinding, pushing and grinding some more, we get back up and we push forward!! Injuries suck!

Since you’re healing, I bet you’d like the TRT plus for ease of use and to keep your free test higher with only using 1 cc. A week

Back