• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HFO3 Dont tread on me bitch...PSL TRT PLUS review

IML Gear Cream!
Update : I haven’t had too much to repeat really... All is going really well considering I’m not used to 200mgs test and 200mgs mast

I have lost a little size since I’m not using a gram a week but that’s to be expected

Over all I feel reallly good, I’d estimate the mast is doing it’s job keeping elevating my levels of free test even though my total test is low compared to my levels over the last several years, I say that because surprisingly my libido is unchanged and still very strong

I have had a nagging knee pain for the last few weeks, it I’m still getting in the gym but my legs workouts are limited.

Today I worked back and chest I kept it sImple with 8 sets of back and 6 sets of chest compound lifts and cables

That is all for now but more to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome brother. I love masteron. Its probably one of my top favorites. Lots of guys mistake it for cutting drug only and not the other benefits. Running it along side my TRT had made a night and day difference. Great job.

what exactly is basics with the compounds you did if I may ask? I been doing more decline for chest and flat is actually on the machine.. keeping front delts out of it for a bit on chest day.

Yeah brother, my apologies for being so vague. I’ll give you my rundown from that day, l used pec dec to warm up 1 sets 15 reps I don't count warm ups sets as a working sets.

chest:
incline set at the lowest incline on the smith machine. 3 sets 15. my key is a wide grip for my short arms it really helps stretch my chest, like with back I use a slow eccentric so I activate my chest more than my shoulders, otherwise this turns into mostly shoulder work, I stay in the deep stretch position for a few seconds and burst up to peak but I hold that peak chest contraction until I feel all those chest fibers get in on the action, the difference in doing this is remarkable pump and total fullness, every fiber is jumping off my skeletal frame, a true game changer for me.

DB flat presses. 3 sets 15 of heavy DB’s (for me) I use 90’s. I start with slow control of the DB and ease it down to the long stretch, I make a few tweaks in this position with my back posture so when I burst the concentric motion in an outward push, so if you were standing behind me, you would see my arms forming a “V” shape off my body at the peak so not a straight push upwards. I do this so I incorporate more chest fibers than shoulder fibers, again my shoulders are dominant over chest if I dont do this. the proper symmetrical proportion between shoulders and chest is a challenge but this is how I overcome that challenge to stay symmetrical and proportionate.

cable flies. 3 sets with varying ROM each set until failure, I use the very same bio mechanics philosophy with cables as I use with dead weight, there is a lot of mind work here done here due to my shoulders over powering my chest but this is what works for me and believe me Ive tried every way thinkable, I developed these instinctive methods over years and years of trial and error, and you know my real age!! LOL I’m no young buck but nobody ever believes my age and are shocked when they find out my true age.

true story that happened on this chest day... I was talking with a guy, he is 22, he was telling me his story of wanting to become a firefighter, how he should pass the tests this year because last year he passed everything except the drug aspect of the exam due to insufficient time had not passed from using pot, he said 2.5 yrs had past and the minimum is 3 yrs, anyway he passed everything else. WE kept talking and he asked for my workouts and food regimen to help him pack on some mass and strength, I said sure, I gave him a few pointers cause he is in the gym and he is training hard so there is a chance he will heed my words of wisdom, but we all know its a waste of time to give much more than that, right. ha!

Most folks dont listen or really want any life changing advice, they want a magic pill that we know doesn’t exist, since when they look at you and see your muscular development, most immediately assume we must know which steroid or magic pill will allow a man to look like this over night and that must be why they don’t look like you, lol, never even considering or realizing we have been living a proper lifestyle (on and off) for decades with a lot of hard work desire and dedication,

anyway he asked my age and I told him, he flipped out and thought I was about 26-27 LOL ...he then said please tell me everything you do! I wanna look like you when Im your age.. anyways you get my point, I get this all the time as Im sure many others do also. anyways, I see my 3 scoops of WHITE HULU and 2 cups of coffee are fully kicked in LOL so I’m out, my girlfriend just made me chicken rice covered in bell peppers, onions and teriyaki sauce and its sitting in front of me so it’s time to feed the muscles.

Thank you for the questions! I was thinking nobody is interested in bodybuilding here anymore, all we have is political blahs and more blahs. so thanks brother!

back:
hammer strength iso lateral pulls... I love this hammer machine, I prefer to loaded up with a couple plates per side and add a 10lber to each side per set, they key to this machine is to have a slow eccentric motion, a 5 second pause at the peak with a HUGE squeeze fro intense contraction then end that rep with an explosive concentric motion. I assure you with 4 sets 15 reps, the activation is unmatched brother.

Hammer ISO lateral rows 4 sets 25 reps all the same biomechanics, etc.

pull-ups with and without assist 3 sets to failure

e9412d25ecd88437d9feb416f04cc707.jpg

That meal is soooo tasty man

Thanks for doing such a detailed and dedicated log brother !! I’ve been looking hard at this blend and you’ve definitely helped me decide to move forward on it. Thanks as well for a great thread that actually has to do with what we’re all supposed to be here for and not the political BS or keyboard fights !! Funnin is fun but there’s a limit ya knowa I mean
Keep Killin It !!!

Awesome brother. I love masteron. Its probably one of my top favorites. Lots of guys mistake it for cutting drug only and not the other benefits. Running it along side my TRT had made a night and day difference. Great job.

thank you Wiseguy! Man ever since the first time I used masteron I ranked it to the top as placed it as a staple in my cycle repertoire, lol. I’ll be honest though it is a slow process adjusting to the lower dose Im currently using. I made a decision to do it so Im going to stick with it for a while to really give th masteron time to shine with the low dose test.

Nice review HFO

Thank you Custom!

Thanks for doing such a detailed and dedicated log brother !! I’ve been looking hard at this blend and you’ve definitely helped me decide to move forward on it. Thanks as well for a great thread that actually has to do with what we’re all supposed to be here for and not the political BS or keyboard fights !! Funnin is fun but there’s a limit ya knowa I mean
Keep Killin It !!!

Thank you dale.c! Thats cool, are you thinking about using the blend as TRT or in a blast?

as for political threads, they’re exhausting asf at times. I know I have played my part in them I dont apologize for that but I do see the board is out of balance but damn so is our great country ... ya know what I mean, what are we to do? we need a place to vent and talk about these real life issues, maybe we should have a sub forum for politics and give the pit back to the pit haha

anyway, I wish we were in a better state of affairs as a country. Hopefully soon things will settle down but tbh, I think its going to get worse before it gets better.

Alright... let’s address the elephant in the room here....... how’s the hair do on masteron?

Nice review HFO

Alright... let’s address the elephant in the room here....... how’s the hair do on masteron?

Let's do that!

First thing is I love masteron, it is bitter sweet for me, heres the sweet: Mast gives me a great boost in the bedroom with increased libido, and I feel great when running it, a total overall felling of wellness, super physiologic alpha energy flows when I use it at high dosages, for me it's like an injectable Nootropic and it hardens the muscles but only if you eat and train accordingly.

the bitter: My hair line will thin, after a shower it looks like I bathed a kitten in the bathroom sink with all the hair and thats just from running my hands through after drying off! lol

the good news is at 200mgs I see no hair falling out!

the takeaway is this: The TRT PLUS blend is kick ass imo! Minimal to no hair loss at 1cc a week, convenience and ease of 1cc per week to maintain TRT is priceless, imo. I do get weary of being a freakin pin cushion so this blend is now a staple for me. However, I do wish it was cypionate instead of enathate, I refer that ester more but that is just my preference.

more to come soon !

Heres my secret at keeping the hair on my head and out of the sink haha

faa4183a3d66277fa71b49607d94384a.jpg

Get Shredded!
Everybody loves sushi.. this is my favorite place

8baf2fd59f3b1b41a774180c737ef5e5.jpg

4713bfb6da8ae7e55f230da5db420f39.jpg

The Godzilla roll holy fuck it’s delicious
Crab meat
Salmon
Rice
Avocado
Cream cheese
Covered in shredded rice
Spicy eel sauce
And spicy Chinese Sauce (can’t recall the name , lol)
Lightly tempura fried
This is hands down the best sushi I’ve ever had!

Crab meat
Salmon
Rice
Avocado
Cream cheese
Covered in shredded rice
Spicy eel sauce
Lightly tempura fried

d84f162aec94f7e69c28d51e4c8182bf.jpg

Hahahahaha

Thats some great looking sushi. That sure is a big help for your gains!

Thats some great looking sushi. That sure is a big help for your gains!

Dude it’s the best sushi on the planet amd it’s not even a fancy place, that Godzilla roll is only 15 bucks! The Philly roll is 5 bucks lol

Crab meat
Salmon
Rice
Avocado
Cream cheese
Covered in shredded rice
Spicy eel sauce
Lightly tempura fried

giphy.gif

How did I miss this!! . I can smash so much sushi !! Love Red Dragon Roll And Toro(fatty tuna belly) when they have it.

Max

Yeah me too, that Godzilla was delicious! The Philly rolls were excellent too, I made a batch of my bison chili, covered in old rugged mature white cheddar amd green onions

0d0117701b292c7fe7d0741f511b1974.jpg

Here’s my stuffed amd covered manicotti lunch

e50d24b923cbd664c8dac4c29bd0eff6.jpg

Everytime your log comes up it makes me anxious to get mine going! Just gotta wait for my TD!!

Haha I feel ya bro... it’s so convenient to pin 1cc a week and get both mast and test, it’s a nice break from feeling like a pincushion!

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah me too, that Godzilla was delicious! The Philly rolls were excellent too, I made a batch of my bison chili, covered in old rugged mature white cheddar amd green onions

0d0117701b292c7fe7d0741f511b1974.jpg

Here’s my stuffed amd covered manicotti lunch

e50d24b923cbd664c8dac4c29bd0eff6.jpg

Omg! I love Manicotti!! I cannot remember not having great Italian dishes since birth! Such good food!

Max

The food looks amazing

Awesome log :)

Thank you dale.c! Thats cool, are you thinking about using the blend as TRT or in a blast?

as for political threads, they’re exhausting asf at times. I know I have played my part in them I dont apologize for that but I do see the board is out of balance but damn so is our great country ... ya know what I mean, what are we to do? we need a place to vent and talk about these real life issues, maybe we should have a sub forum for politics and give the pit back to the pit haha

anyway, I wish we were in a better state of affairs as a country. Hopefully soon things will settle down but tbh, I think its going to get worse before it gets better.[/QUOTE]

Gonna cruise on it and try out that double compound cruise for a while.
As far as the political side of things I don’t think it’s not without a place here because your right our country is fukt up I mean look at what is being put into office now. A delusional chomo that’s decrepit and wants to screw things up worse than they already are but damn that’s like all I see anymore so that’s all I meant brother. And that Godzilla roll looks amazing I’ve never seen anything like it on any of the menu’s around here.

I got a surprise in the mail!

7c22c48c4364b923af2b382ec203a4cc.jpg

MK 677
85ccefd872f9a4793e117c1b9e84f4e3.jpg

Anavar. HCG. PT141
7e2bfbe41027aeeb1611b4f42a431a5c.jpg

GW 501516

This is part of my next blast the PT141 is fun for me and my woman! I love the stuff, I swear I get some extra SIZE when I use it. She loves how HARD I become. The hcg helps with load size since I’ve abused AAS for so many years I like the feel I get when I use HCG, much better orgasms like when I was 20 something lol

#biggerloads
#solidwood
#sextools

I’ll reveal my end game on my blast once it all arrives Merica’

More to come

MK 677

Anavar. HCG. PT141

GW 501516

This is part of my next blast the PT141 is fun for me and my woman! I love the stuff, I swear I get some extra SIZE when I use it. She loves how HARD I become. The hcg helps with load size since I’ve abused AAS for so many years I like the feel I get when I use HCG, much better orgasms like when I was 20 something lol

#biggerloads
#solidwood
#sextools

More to come

If you’ve been reading along? This already happened lmao

61c621787b8a09df01aea8e6e6d2a928.jpg

It just so happened that this (not a pic of my bed) also happened on the day she gave me her Browneye for the 1st time and holy moly her ass is tight asf!

Once you get in there you just wanna wreck that ass but ... but the style was slow and easy and her orgasms were almost instant!

Sorry for the tangent but I took a few scoops of white Hulu and I’m kinda buzzed

Cant wait to hit that ASS again

Last edited:

MK 677

Anavar. HCG. PT141

GW 501516

#biggerloads
#solidwood
#sextools

More to come

That’s looking good! Keep us posted about your stack, i’m interested!

Nice review HFO

That’s looking good! Keep us posted about your stack, i’m interested!

Will do brother!

Music Im feeling TONIGHT after a killer back and chest session

Dont tread on me!!

Back