• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HFO3 Dont tread on me bitch...PSL TRT PLUS review

IML Gear Cream!
e9c20a5ab25252913839440b12b00d0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slin syringes with Luer lock tips is the way to go

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Yess!! The best ! BD

MAX

This is the way. To hell with that back loading.
I have bags of slins and 1mL barrels.. with a shit ton of 25 and 27 gauge pins mostly 1/2 and 5/8..

I have bags of slins and 1mL barrels.. with a shit ton of 25 and 27 gauge pins mostly 1/2 and 5/8..

Magical mixes easily made! Love it! So much better !

Max

Exactly! I was using one full syringe + needle to backload an insulin syringe, then I got smart, lol Although syringes are relatively cheap, it adds up throughout the years

Exactly! I was using one full syringe + needle to backload an insulin syringe, then I got smart, lol Although syringes are relatively cheap, it adds up throughout the years

We can talk all day how cheap they are, the reality is it's the simple and cheap things that we often forget to take care of and prioritize. We'll go above and beyond with expensive supplements and food, yet cut corners with pins. The first time I ever seen and used a 1mL lure lock barrel, it changed my life. Holding and using a 3mL barrel now actually feels clumsy.
because of cutting corners, I made sure I'm stocked up, so there's no excuses. Ha..
odiHJIB.jpg

Dinner tonight after a bad ass legs session

23oz bone in ribeye
Loaded baker
Potato wedges
Jalapeño poppers

Ceasar salad

4ad331c4f01f62ad5c4685d460c50112.jpg

368bec40f2c04ff5ca5fed091896b48a.jpg

345144653d1c11ee9266e5ccb906db07.jpg

23oz bone in ribeye
Loaded baker
Potato wedges
Jalapeño poppers

Ceasar salad

I could demolish that and still be hungry.

23oz bone in ribeye
Loaded baker
Potato wedges
Jalapeño poppers

Ceasar salad

Omg, i literally just woke to raid fridge! This stopped me!! It looks delicious

Max
#beefisbest

Omg, i literally just woke to raid fridge! This stopped me!! It looks delicious

Max
#beefisbest

He is the only other individual that I think in my opinion can come remotely near or close to what you can produce.
He actually taught me some pretty good methods with cooking chicken and I hate chicken, and his method just turned it right around for me

Get Shredded!
He is the only other individual that I think in my opinion can come remotely near or close to what you can produce.
He actually taught me some pretty good methods with cooking chicken and I hate chicken, and his method just turned it right around for me

I’d tear that shit up! I am pacing now! Lol

Max

Are those secrets shared anywhere?

Update: Today was another Injection day. I lowered the dose this week to 1ml of TRT, so that equals 200mgs test and 200mgs mast a week. Theres not much more to add right now, Ive been hitting the gym 4 days a week and I feel great. The TRT blend is very smooth and so is the oils based DBOL.

Last edited:
60c6814022545e34317759182af4d76d.jpg

Last edited:
okay, I just got home from the gym... today was back and shoulders... My shoulders are looking mutant like from todays session, especially my rear delts, they’re protruding like they’re taking on their own alien life form lol... I cant say enough about the DBOL...not only is it super smooth but its’ a powerhouse ... I've used dbol more than most would ever think about using it. The pumps I’m getting from 25mgs of this oil are insane!!! I love this stuff, that is alll. If you like DBOL? You WANT this dbol lol

Last edited:
No that is a 27g x 1/2”. BUT, I like the longer 1.25” as well I use it for pec injections, yesterday was a delt injection so I used the shorter 27G

Is that a 27g 1.25in ?

Max
One of my favorites, if it is.

No that is a 27g x 1/2”. BUT, I like the longer 1.25” as well I use it for pec injections, yesterday was a delt injection so I used the shorter 27G

I found a great 26g 1” with thin inner wall that thick oils flow right through. Super clean! Lessened the PIP too (CSO/GSO). Luer lock the only way to go! I like to make my exact ratios and it is just EZ. Of course 3mls are used as well. That Aveed...OMG a damn 21g amd the Castor Oil is so Thick, the nurse has to take 3-5min to push. She is nice but, sitting there is just crazy; talking to her about normal stuff(her looking at her watch and eyes averting when I turn and try to catch her looking at me, lol!!

Max

Last edited by a moderator:

When you inject into your pack do you feel that shoot all the way across, like literally filling the entire muscle fiber? For myself it's not painful but it's a weird feeling. I feel it all the way to the outside near my pit.

IML Gear Cream!
I found a great 26g 1” with thin inner wall that thick oils flow right through. Super clean! Lessened the PIP too (CSO/GSO). Luer lock the only way to go! I like to make my exact ratios and it is just EZ. Of course 3mls are used as well. That Aveed...OMG a damn 21g amd the Castor Oil is so Thick, the nurse has to take 3-5min to push. She is nice but, sitting there is just crazy; talking to her about normal stuff(her looking at her watch and eyes averting when I turn and try to catch her looking at me, lol!!

Max

Is.... she hott?

I would like to see a 28g 1/2” leur lock... I would buy 500 of those LOL

When you inject into your pack do you feel that shoot all the way across, like literally filling the entire muscle fiber? For myself it's not painful but it's a weird feeling. I feel it all the way to the outside near my pit.

yes, I do but not everytime. Using the 1.25” needle does mitigate the weird feeling you described

HFO3 Dont tread on me bitch I use PSL blends log

Is.... she hott?

I would like to see a 28g 1/2” leur lock... I would buy 500 of those LOL

The nurse that gives the injection is like 36, blonde with huge fake tits and big lips, about 5ft 4” maybe; always wearing these blue scrubs that she definitely had tailored. It is a cosmetic spa/anti aging so, the owner has super hot office staff(they are all smoking). She is a total mess though; sleeping with the old ass doctor and he is going through a divorce. I’ll try and get a photo, in fact, I think she is an LPN and not even an RN. Almost every guy would say she is pretty damn hot for her age. Body is tight too.

Max
She does injections/botox for sure

The nurse that gives the injection is like 36, blonde with huge fake tits and big lips, about 5ft 4” maybe; always wearing these blue scrubs that she definitely had tailored. It is a cosmetic spa/anti aging so, the owner has super hot office staff(they are all smoking). She is a total mess though; sleeping with the old ass doctor and he is going through a divorce. I’ll try and get a photo, in fact, I think she is an LPN and not even an RN. Almost every guy would say she is pretty damn hot for her age. Body is tight too.

Max
She does injections/botox for sure

I used to date a woman who owns two Spas in Dallas, her spa offers everything you can imagine, from the simplest of botox injections to PRP injections and everything in between... damn she was one high maintenance pain in the behind but she was a Hott brazilian so I put up with it for a little while, lol

and yes I know what you mean, the girls in spas are usually hot, her employees were 8,9 in the face with a hot body except for the girl massage therapist, she was a thick stocky blond, not in a good way. lol

Last edited:
I used to date a woman who owns two Spas in Dallas, her spa offers everything you can imagine, from the simplest of botox injections to PRP injections and everything in between... damn she was one high maintenance pain in the behind but she was a Hott brazilian so I put up with it for a little while, lol

and yes I know what you mean, the girls in spas are usually hot, her employees were 8,9 in the face with a hot body except for the girl massage therapist, she was a thick stocky blond, not in a good way. lol
Did she give you the botox and all those injections? Bet she fixed you up good lol.

I’m a science project to the very depth of my core so yes I used botox. There was a doctor that actually gave the botox injections once a week. tbh, I tried everything that she offered me, mostly skin care techniques with products galore, I still have plenty of leftover shit. I have to say I learned a lot form her in that respect.

Did she give you the botox and all those injections? Bet she fixed you up good lol.

To anyone who is thinking about the TRT BLEND or the liquid DBOL... I honestly give this combo my best and highest recommendation, the DBOL oil is so thin, you can literally load this with a slin pin. I love this stuff!

AS for the TRT blend the convenience of having both mast and test at 200mgs each per ml is the perfect combination that anyone using TRT doses or even higher can ask for.

I always question blends and wonder if the blend is accurate, if they really use the mgs the label states they use, in my estimation PSL has done exactly that.

My gym work has been on point, last night was
quads leg press, 5x8 leg extensions 5x8
calves seated and standing raises, bodyweight in between sets.... all sets to failure

standing over head barbell presses 5x8
3 sets of DB work done in sequence
1.lateral raises,
2.front raises,
3.seated bent over rear laterals
3 sets of each sequence 10 reps each exercise ....1 minute rest in between each set... “FiRE IN THE HOLE” my delts were smoking

For the steak lover in you

Back