• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Anadrol Heartburn

Void

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone experience massive acid reflux/heartburn on anadrol?
This is only my second time running it, right at 50mg. I jumped my carb intake about 150g the same time I started running it so my first thought was the increase in carbs but I cut them back a few day’s ago and still have the acid. My only other idea was that it could be a food intolerance or a caffeine side but I’ve cut back on the latter as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stopped doing orals long ago bro because they would give me fucking terrible hearburn/reflux. Might try some OTC prilosec or something along those lines.

For me It’s usually bad after I eat a “saltier” meal. But I wouldn’t chalk it up as Drol because it hasn’t been always like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in my exp., whatever is causing it- prilosec or equivalent acid reducer/heartburn medicine will knock it out-however u need to take one everyday @ around the same time. it's not like tums or pepto where u take it as a spot treatment. it took a couple days for it to settle in for me, but ever since I started, haven't had any more probs., no matter what i take. good luck!

Heartburn is one side effect of many anabolics ,not just orals but trenbolone to . I have when i use high dosages and to cure i use sodium bicabornate . Its amazing fixing it

Only thing that does that to me is tren. One of my buddies has that issue on certain orals as well though. For me, it always seems to last a week or two and then go away. I start taking some zantac at the start. It helps but doesn't fix it 100%.

I'm right there with everybody else the only thing that gives me heartburn is tren, in fact I'll get it 3 days in. Just awful.

Back