• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone like dogs?

Get Shredded!
Love the olde English breed. My guy's too mad he can't lay on me and lick my face nonstop then chillin with his best bud.
3ba062f6c134aada5258965740704d43.jpg
f7028287d41da471e0b8c4c3b7427598.jpg
f467b6a6a8a07cb7bedb1f108d827cd0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Oh man that is a top quality dog if I've ever seen one! He incredible

Here’s our newest from the pound. Not 100% sure what he is but this little dude is a legit badass. He kills ground hogs and skunks like a pissed off ninja.
8e2f32b2166cbc4d2fad06013ad464f0.jpg

Here he is taking his first ride. Dogs are absolutely the best thing ever!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s our newest from the pound. Not 100% sure what he is but this little dude is a legit badass. He kills ground hogs and skunks like a pissed off ninja.

Haha thats in the top for cutest I'm not looking photo! I bet he's amazing

how hard is it to take care of english bulldogs? I hear they can be prone to a lot of issues. We had one for a little bit but couldn't keep it because we already had three dogs. They are in the same line as Frenchies and Bostons with the smushed noses and folded skin.

He's olde english. A little different than english. They've tried to breed most of the health problems out of the English bulldogs by adding some other bull breeds to the blood. Check them out. My boy there hasn't had any problems health-wise in his three years. Only thing is he will overheat in the Georgia heat if I let him. Too much drive for that short snout.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Then and now. I’m in the market for a wolf hybrid or an NAID. If anyone knows anyone.

Attachments

• AD33E976-DE56-4F98-AEF2-8D3EFE768A58.png
    AD33E976-DE56-4F98-AEF2-8D3EFE768A58.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • BD634C06-8C3F-4D4C-9DD7-501196044F0C.jpeg
    BD634C06-8C3F-4D4C-9DD7-501196044F0C.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 12

He looks like he dont give a fuckkkk. 100% badass! like he just had a kill and smoked a J :joint: and now hes chillin.. Imma get me a rescue here soon when this lockdown is over.

Then and now. I’m in the market for a wolf hybrid or an NAID. If anyone knows anyone.

Pretty tough looking but I bet he's sweet with you and yours. Honestly brother they're not good dogs and there are a lot of great tough dogs out there. The things that make dogs work so well with us aren't really in wolves. We made wolves better but I've met a guy years ago that raised 3 and loved them. Just don't expect them to really love you back

Last edited:
Pretty tough looking but I bet he's sweet with you and yours. Honestly brother they're not good dogs and there are a lot of great tough dogs out there. The things that make dogs work so well with us aren't really in wolves. We made wolves better but I've met a guy years ago that raised 3 and loved them. Just don't expect them to really love you back

My dad had one when I was a kid. She was the best dog in the world man. Wolf hybrid. Never had NAID, just heard they were better with younger children.

the one in my pic is my husky/GS. Got him for the kids. Almost sent him to a training camp in NC that specializes in training them but he’s a great dog too so I didn’t lol

Last edited:
LOL- that dog looks like he could be trouble- has that look to him

Ya but would any of you macho Meatheads walk around your neighborhood with a limp beagle in a stroller? The things we do to please our ladies
b04c22c590830bab947c2ef67c66cd6a.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
My dad had one when I was a kid. She was the best dog in the world man. Wolf hybrid. Never had NAID, just heard they were better with younger children.

the one in my pic is my husky/GS. Got him for the kids. Almost sent him to a training camp in NC that specializes in training them but he’s a great dog too so I didn’t lol

Yes I've heard mixed things but research and dedication do great things.

Amazing dog and bet got for the kids lasted a year before he's was everyone's best friend. Yeah I'm honestly thinking about my next dog and a training camp type situation too. Sometimes professional help is for the best and sometimes you don't need it. Great dog 10moutbof 10

Ya but would any of you macho Meatheads walk around your neighborhood with a limp beagle in a stroller? The things we do to please our ladies

Omg you're the best human being thats ever existed and amazing dog is she(?) A beagle?

Gangsta's would! thats whats up! Bet nobody questions you about it. lol

In for high content wolf dog stories. I have never been around one or known anyone personally who has but it's an interesting topic. I haven't decided where I land on it yet.

In for high content wolf dog stories. I have never been around one or known anyone personally who has but it's an interesting topic. I haven't decided where I land on it yet.

Dude I'd love to hear them too. I met one guy that had 3 at a dog park off of 35 and riverside before Joe's crabs shack (somebody gets it.) I met his wolf hybrid was pretty skittish and aloof but thats what the guy said the standard was and its about what I've read and researched personally on them. Would love to hear some peoples takes on it though

OK, it's been a long time since I had a dog. I bought a townhouse condo 22 years ago, and have lived there ever since. I like big dogs, and I've wanted a German Sheperd for years, but being in a condo and not even having a yard kinda makes it just a pipe dream I guess. Anyway speaking of wolves, or wolf dog mixes, here are two examples I know of:

I worked with a guy who had a timber wolf/Malamute dog mix. The dog had an overwhelmingly uncontrollable instinct to hunt other animals. Because of that intense hunting instinct, the guy always had lots of problems with the dog hunting down and killing skunks in and around their backyard. His back yard bordered some woods. One night he heard a type of high pitched squealing noises which almost sounded like a baby screaming. So he went outside in his backyard, only to find his wolf/dog taking a baby skunk in his mouth and tossing it up vertically into the air, catching it back into his mouth, and tossing it up again and again...playing catch with the thing.

The problem was that while this game of skunk catch was going on, not only was the skunk squealing, but as he tumbled head over feet in the air each time the wolf/dog tossed him up, he was spraying all over the place along with blood flying out of his gut from the dog chewing on him a little bit each time he caught him. LOL. Not only would the dog not stop no matter how much his owner told him to, but both the dog and his owner, (my co-worker) were sprayed pretty good by the skunk. So both the guy and the wolf/dog had to sleep outside that night cuz they both stunk so bad. The guy told me that this was not the first time this had happened.

Story #2.
this is about pure wolves though. A professional engine builder I know who lives in CA owns an entire pack of wolves, that he keeps legally in his back yard fenced in. He has raised them from pups so they all know him well and vice versa, and the Alpha male is allowed to enter their house whenever he wants and lounge around with him and his wife. But he told me that he cannot allow any guest to enter into the wolf pack enclosure IF the guest in question, walks with an obvious limp, has a cane, or an obvious injury, because when that has occured in the past, the wolves he owns all go into pack hunting mode, and begin to circle the guest because they sense that he/she is an easy kill due to the obvious signs of injury or physical weakness.

Last edited:

so my story is...

my dad , as flawed as he is, for some strange reason is like an animal whisperer... he’s a loner backwoods country kind of guy and he made pets out of wildlife. Pet deer, pet raccoon, pet groundhog. He’s like an animal collector of sorts. Anyways, this dog we had was malamute/wolf hybrid. She was the most patient dog I’ve ever been around. She was fairly old when I was born and died when I was around 6 or 7. She was probably 9-10 years old, and she was very large. She had a large enclosure out the back yard and I’d go in there and cuddle with her when I was a boy. Beautiful animal....

I think when it comes to these types of dogs, females tend to be better options. My dad always said female dogs tend to be better dogs for men and male dogs tend to be better options for women. Not sure if that’s just bro science really but that dog never once even growled at me and I’m sure I pulled her tail a time or two.

as with any dog, they are shaped by their environment. So if you treat them badly, it will show.

I have just always been fascinated by wolves. And I’ve researched the NAID breeds and have found no negative aspects at all to this particular breed.

no crazy wolf stories here lol just my experience with a mild mannered female malamute/wolf hybrid.

And my male husky/gs definitely bosses our cat around. We got him a herding ball and dude is like the pele of dogs with that thing. He has also severely mutilated the neighbors chickens when they breech the fence line. Lol

Now those are some crazy stories. A pack of pure wolves, that's just too damn macho for me lol.

Is she an AB gunrack??

One more question on wolfdogs. How do you go about the breeding process. Do you just wait til your female husky or whatever comes in heat then let her loose around a pack of wolves and hope for the best? Seems like a dangerous process.

Is she an AB gunrack??

One more question on wolfdogs. How do you go about the breeding process. Do you just wait til your female husky or whatever comes in heat then let her loose around a pack of wolves and hope for the best? Seems like a dangerous process.

Shes a Staffordshire. What’s crazy is she has the british accent too!

Her name is Anna Gayle (shes very popular on the internet lol)

Is she an AB gunrack??

im not sure if I’d tackle that without the help of a professional. I think talking to someone who coordinates wildlife refuges or preservation camps would be a good start tho. Usually those places have stud alpha males separate from the packs and breed them separately, but I could be wrong.

there’s a hot blonde chic who works with wolves. I forget her name but here’s one of her videos..

You guys should watch the video tho ^ it’s pretty great.

Back