• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Doctor was on Deca for 20 years straight!

He credits Niacin at 500mg 3x/day for keeping his cholesterol levels dialed in while on TRT and low dose deca for 15-20 years straight.

Interesting story :) if I was a gambling man, I’d bet he’s still using “underground” nandrolone lol

I won’t even say openly how long I used low dose dbol as a pre workout, BUT, According to forum understanding my liver would be dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting story :) if I was a gambling man, I’d bet he’s still using “underground” nandrolone lol

I won’t even say openly how long I used low dose dbol as a pre workout, BUT, According to forum understanding my liver would be dead

Maybe your liver doesn't read the forum 😆

Yeah i didn't catch why he even came off, but maybe it's just a way to tell the story without admitting to currently being on it. And low dose 10-20mg dbol is fine, like taking flintstone vitamins.

Back