• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feral gear

JamJam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So can someone tell me how had feral been lately like the past 2 months maybe ? I’ve got some stuff from them and haven’t popped the top yet but considering infection and shit idk. Got trenA test and deca, anyone had a bad reaction from this in the past 2 months maybe thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had no issues with

Test E or C dosed at 250
Tren A or E
Super EQ
Super Deca
Mast E

I've had no issues with

Test E or C dosed at 250
Tren A or E
Super EQ
Super Deca
Mast E

How long ago was it ? I got this about exactly one month ago. Oct 15. Thanks for the answer btw. I tried his super test and man my leg swole up so big I literally had to go buy a pair of pants 2 sizes too big just so I could get my leg in my pants. I couldn’t call in to work and say “hey boss uhh sorry bro I’m not working today , these steroids have my leg fucked up and I can’t get my pants on”

Last edited:
I've had no issues with

Test E or C dosed at 250
Tren A or E
Super EQ
Super Deca
Mast E

That’s good to hear about the tren and deca tho. I have the same super deca and trenA also have test 250 I haven’t tried. I am hoping I had cellulitis or however you spell it where I didn’t hit quite deep enough and the gear pooled under my skin. I may have this wrong idk but something like that is what I’m hoping. I mean my shit was swole up like you’ve never seen before. I didn’t even try it again after that but I am about to if you say you got yours about a month ago.

So can someone tell me how had feral been lately like the past 2 months maybe ? I’ve got some stuff from them and haven’t popped the top yet but considering infection and shit idk. Got trenA test and deca, anyone had a bad reaction from this in the past 2 months maybe thanks

Without testing your product, via third party, no one can give you a definite answer if your gear is going to give you problems or not. Also, can you respond to my pm? Thanks

Without testing your product, via third party, no one can give you a definite answer if your gear is going to give you problems or not. Also, can you respond to my pm? Thanks

I emailed you

That’s good to hear about the tren and deca tho. I have the same super deca and trenA also have test 250 I haven’t tried. I am hoping I had cellulitis or however you spell it where I didn’t hit quite deep enough and the gear pooled under my skin. I may have this wrong idk but something like that is what I’m hoping. I mean my shit was swole up like you’ve never seen before. I didn’t even try it again after that but I am about to if you say you got yours about a month ago.

Anywhere from about a year ago, to just a month ago. I'd avoid the gear they made your leg swell.

I can speak only speak for myself and my guys and only of Test E and C, Deca, NPP, Tren A and E, Masteron, and EQ. Having gone through over 200 vials, (obviously not just myself), bloods have always come back spot on and no other issues. YMMV.

How long ago was it ? I got this about exactly one month ago. Oct 15. Thanks for the answer btw. I tried his super test and man my leg swole up so big I literally had to go buy a pair of pants 2 sizes too big just so I could get my leg in my pants. I couldn’t call in to work and say “hey boss uhh sorry bro I’m not working today , these steroids have my leg fucked up and I can’t get my pants on”

Probably that same stuff that landed the other guys in the hospital with infections and sepsis.

Personally, I'd stay away from that crap. Not remotely worth the risk. Get some fresh stock from a trusted source

IML Gear Cream!
Supposed to be. My guess is rebranding although my guess is baseless

I wonder if anyone hit the scene right as the other one was walking out.... around 4 to 7 months ago. I’m mean if I wanted free money I would start making the other brand right before the one I was fucking people over with went under.

I wonder if anyone hit the scene right as the other one was walking out.... around 4 to 7 months ago. I’m mean if I wanted free money I would start making the other brand right before the one I was fucking people over with went under.

I bet you’re right. We will have to keep an eye out. I haven’t looked but I’d bet there’s a new source. Don’t make sense for one who tf would leave all their cash and product unsecure so much so that it gets taken and completely crippled your business. I call bullshit. But also why tf wouldn’t the man himself get on here and let everyone know what was up instead of sending a message for someone else to post on here in regards to why he was “closing up shop”. Whatever the reason he could just be honest and maybe he is hell idk I have no reason to even think this way , other than the exit and reason doesn’t make sense. Possibly sent out a bunch contaminated gear and shutting it down before the consequences come.

Guaranteed they'll come back under another name unless he gets busted

I typed basically this same comment but I decided to delete it and not say it. But yeah I agree. I think his sales probably dropped dramatically with those infections and the mislabeling , the only thing he can do when problems can’t be explained away is -shut it down and start over. Thing is tho I’m pretty sure he’s done this before , exit was kinda similar am I right ? I mean how he tried to refund people. I may be wrong but didn’t that happen once. I can’t remember the lab name. I don’t think he will appear same day as he exits but give it a month. There will absolutely be a new source showing up , who already has a rep ready. The rep will be new and the website will have all the same shit as feral. He will have the same style label that’s low quality , one that can’t get wet and he will use ziplocs for pills. Unless he reads this and makes some changes. I don’t have a problem with the guy yet but we also don’t really know what the exit is for yet.

I typed basically this same comment but I decided to delete it and not say it. But yeah I agree. I think his sales probably dropped dramatically with those infections and the mislabeling , the only thing he can do when problems can’t be explained away is -shut it down and start over. Thing is tho I’m pretty sure he’s done this before , exit was kinda similar am I right ? I mean how he tried to refund people. I may be wrong but didn’t that happen once. I can’t remember the lab name. I don’t think he will appear same day as he exits but give it a month. There will absolutely be a new source showing up , who already has a rep ready. The rep will be new and the website will have all the same shit as feral. He will have the same style label that’s low quality , one that can’t get wet and he will use ziplocs for pills. Unless he reads this and makes some changes. I don’t have a problem with the guy yet but we also don’t really know what the exit is for yet.

"I cant remember the lab name." Whole lot of speculation and accusation with absolutely no knowledge of names let alone any proof.

"I cant remember the lab name." Whole lot of speculation and accusation with absolutely no knowledge of names let alone any proof.
Advanced labs. Mighty Mouse repped for them back then. Guy types exactly the same, same sales tactics, same insults, etc. Pretty much the same kind of exit last time as well.

You can keep on if you like, I hope you don't end up with sepsis. But guaranteed he's gonna come back after a while. Will probably stay away from ASF because guys are onto him, unless he doesn't actually go on the forum himself and interact. He'll pop back up at BOP first.

I don’t think any of this is uncommon in this profession, unfortunately.
I think jswole said it best during the praetorian exit. If we don’t hold them (sources) accountable no one else will. The board cares about keeping itself up and running. It’s us who decides where we invest our money, testing and accountability is on us. Fuck Feral and Praetorian

I agree with what you said but I will add. My self and every mod here cares about the quality of gear being sold by sponsors here. We are part of this community first and foremost.

I used them and had many vials given to friends. My last order was a month ago as well. No issues from anyone.

Ive used them exclusively for over a year. I can say the excuses were bs to me. Sounds fishy but it happens all the time.

Get Shredded!
Advanced labs. Mighty Mouse repped for them back then. Guy types exactly the same, same sales tactics, same insults, etc. Pretty much the same kind of exit last time as well.

You can keep on if you like, I hope you don't end up with sepsis. But guaranteed he's gonna come back after a while. Will probably stay away from ASF because guys are onto him, unless he doesn't actually go on the forum himself and interact. He'll pop back up at BOP first.

I wasn't defending the lab boss, merely stating my experience. I just found the accusations amusing when they did not even know the name of who they were accusing them to be. That is all. :)

Oh, shit, I just thought of a conspiracy theory. MightyMouse is Animal? A mouse is technically an animal? Case solved and closed. Pin that shit and say goodbye to that pinned bodypart.

Shame about Feral. Always came through for me....although I didn’t have an order in Oct.

Truth! So glad i joined the forum before just throwing a dart at a site and praying for the best!

Good fucking riddance! Nothing but one bs story after another with this lab..."supplier sent us the wrong raws" "no one else caught an infection, so it can't be our gear" "someone on the inside cleaned us out" I mean wtf, seriously, people are actually buying this crap???

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Somebody go wake up MightyMouse- I can't believe we haven't heard from him. Did he go overseas again?
I’m not the one to say “I told y’all so”

Not heading to Saudi until I kick the covid and spend a week with the fam.

Oh, shit, I just thought of a conspiracy theory. MightyMouse is Animal? A mouse is technically an animal? Case solved and closed. Pin that shit and say goodbye to that pinned bodypart.

Well, there may be some truth to this..?!?. But, I ain’t no snitch

Back