Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points

Gotta question about gear i already got

Hey,
    Im new but have already got a cycle on hand.. Just wanted to get some feedback if I need to take this much. I have done a few before, but its been over 2 years without now. Anyways It would be sustanon 350, Deca 300 and dbol 50mg. I dont wanna get super big, Just want the energy and quick repair time so i can go harder in the gym and of course get gains. I hear that sus should be pinned ed or eod to be more stable and Id rather not pin that often. Deca 2x a week and dbol everyday. I hate to waste gear but Im just curious to hear what you guys think of that? I was considering doing test e 500 a week with anavar and primo instead. Again I dont wanna get huge, just build some lean mass and not have all the heavy side effects of the first cycle i mentioned. My past cycles were a mess as I didnt research enough and it was a shitshow really. I do get blood work done and my last one 2 months ago my test was 440. my ldl was alittle high and hdl was good. I want to ease back into it and not just go crazy from the jump. I got a.i on hand and nolva as well as i got some gyno last time and the Dr. prescribe it for me. So yea, any feedback is greatly appreciated. Hope I covered everything, if not, let me know. Thanks... lets gooooo!

p.s - my diet is on point and I track everything I do and eat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Rep Points

Gotta question about gear i already got

Yea sounds like you got it figured out now lol. Good luck and start a log so we can all enjoy.
    Last edited by genixcon; 11-16-2020 at 09:46 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts
    Rep Points

"I dont wanna get huge" is just an excuse to half ass it. If thats true then why gear "to recover and go harder in gym"?
    And oh yea, im gonna use the 3 best bunkers in the game at pretty high doses too, "SO I DONT GET HUGE!!"

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Last edited by samgraves82; 11-16-2020 at 10:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    "I dont wanna get huge" is just an excuse to half ass it. If thats true then why gear "to recover and go harder in gym"?
    And oh yea, im gonna use the 3 best bunkers in the game at pretty high doses too, "SO I DONT GET HUGE!!"

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Im just saying I wanna ease into it before blasting again. See how my body reacts to the cycle i mentioned before just taking all that and then not knowing what is causing what side effect ect. Im not competing or anything like that. I dont wanna just put on a bunch of water weight and get side effects and not know whats causing it cus im taking to many things at once. I need to build my foundation back up and want to be smart about it. Didnt mean to offend you man.. Everyone cycles for different reasons. I asked for advise and feedback on what im trying to do, not criticism.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo4420 View Post
    Im just saying I wanna ease into it before blasting again. See how my body reacts to the cycle i mentioned before just taking all that and then not knowing what is causing what side effect ect. Im not competing or anything like that. I dont wanna just put on a bunch of water weight and get side effects and not know whats causing it cus im taking to many things at once. I need to build my foundation back up and want to be smart about it. Didnt mean to offend you man.. Everyone cycles for different reasons. I asked for advise and feedback on what im trying to do, not criticism.
    If you've ran 2 cycles like you say just add 1 thing and see what happens. Honestly tho, this sounds like a late teens young man to me that's curious after couple months of lifting. If I'm wrong ill eat that but doubt i am

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Rep Points

The first cycle with 50mg dbol and 600mg week deca is asking for sides. Youíll have to be tuned in on your ancillaries to not have any sides. From your first post, just by the wording and what you included and didnít mention, makes me think you should reconsider where your at in the process. I would keep reading before you got back into it. Seriously tho run a log if you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts
    Rep Points

And 1 last thing, if ur traini g and diet are on point like u claim, don't do gear cause you will get big af.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    If you've ran 2 cycles like you say just add 1 thing and see what happens. Honestly tho, this sounds like a late teens young man to me that's curious after couple months of lifting. If I'm wrong ill eat that but doubt i am

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Im 38 actually and those other cycles i ran were years ago not back to back or recently. I have been lifting for 10 years now consistly but had an injury from a car accident 2 years ago and have finally got back most of what i lost naturally.. Covid closed my gym so i built my own. A friend gave me the sus/deca/dbol but I just think its to much right now for where im at with everything. So i was looking at other options is all. I anit no teeny bopper whos new to the gym, or gear, I just want to ease into like i said, eventually i will go harder and " get huge ". I was just asking if the other cycle is worth doing as i know var is expensive, I also had a fatty liver last year and know dbol is super harsh on the liver. hopefully this cleared things up a bit and ill change get huge to ease back into gear so others dont get it twisted. Thanks for your honesty tho, i do appreciate that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by genixcon View Post
    The first cycle with 50mg dbol and 600mg week deca is asking for sides. Youíll have to be tuned in on your ancillaries to not have any sides. From your first post, just by the wording and what you included and didnít mention, makes me think you should reconsider where your at in the process. I would keep reading before you got back into it. Seriously tho run a log if you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I cant edit my first post, guess cus im still new idk. Anyways the cycle i was considering would be test 3-500 a week. 600 primo or mast a week and var 20-30 a day the whole cycle. Wanna keep var low cus of my past liver problems. Probably keep the test on the low end too. Yall might think its a weak cycle but im just looking for feedback if I were to run this is all.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts
    Rep Points

I cant edit my first post, guess cus im still new idk. Anyways the cycle i was considering would be test 3-500 a week. 600 primo or mast a week and var 20-30 a day the whole cycle. Wanna keep var low cus of my past liver problems. Probably keep the test on the low end too. Yall might think its a weak cycle but im just looking for feedback if I were to run this is all.
    Id say thats on low side of "heavy". Just go with 500 test and you'll blow up if you've been clean that long. Trust me, stay away from orals if past liver problems. If using sust it'll "kick" fast

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,821 Posts
    Rep Points

Test 500mg and var 30-40mg as long as the var is legit will be a good cycle bro. You Have the right idea as far as go easy and feel the compounds out. Itís not a weak cycle if itís giving you results bro. You need to do what works for you and your goals at hand.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Test 500mg and var 30-40mg as long as the var is legit will be a good cycle bro. You Have the right idea as far as go easy and feel the compounds out. Itís not a weak cycle if itís giving you results bro. You need to do what works for you and your goals at hand.

This right here is sound advice regarding a nice "ease back into it" cycle. Get some bloodwork done before the blast and then after so you can see where you started and where you ended up.
    I pin twice a week on sust. I don't like to pin too much either, but one big dose a week, at least for me, causes spikes and not the stability you are seeking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the feedback! So the primo or mast isnt needed really then? Also, If I wanted to take the sus i got until I get my test E would that be ok? Or should I not take it and just wait til I get everything else? Thanks again fellas..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the feedback! So the primo or mast isnt needed really then? Also, If I wanted to take the sus i got until I get my test E would that be ok? Or should I not take it and just wait til I get everything else? Thanks again fellas..
    Just take the test @500mg week for 12 weeks to ease into it and nothing else besides an AI if needed with labs.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,263 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey,
    Im new but have already got a cycle on hand.. Just wanted to get some feedback if I need to take this much. I have done a few before, but its been over 2 years without now. Anyways It would be sustanon 350, Deca 300 and dbol 50mg. I dont wanna get super big, Just want the energy and quick repair time so i can go harder in the gym and of course get gains. I hear that sus should be pinned ed or eod to be more stable and Id rather not pin that often. Deca 2x a week and dbol everyday. I hate to waste gear but Im just curious to hear what you guys think of that? I was considering doing test e 500 a week with anavar and primo instead. Again I dont wanna get huge, just build some lean mass and not have all the heavy side effects of the first cycle i mentioned. My past cycles were a mess as I didnt research enough and it was a shitshow really. I do get blood work done and my last one 2 months ago my test was 440. my ldl was alittle high and hdl was good. I want to ease back into it and not just go crazy from the jump. I got a.i on hand and nolva as well as i got some gyno last time and the Dr. prescribe it for me. So yea, any feedback is greatly appreciated. Hope I covered everything, if not, let me know. Thanks... lets gooooo!

p.s - my diet is on point and I track everything I do and eat.
    You can guarantee that you're not going to get huge.
    It won't happen by mistake and it won't happen if you try to so you don't have to worry about that part.

Just focus on showing up, and tracking your macros like you've mentioned that you are aware of, you can expect to get some gains but they're not going to run away from you to the point that you can't slow them down and you're simply exploding out of control. You can make some pretty decent changes.