Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,553 Posts
    Rep Points

My High dose EQ experience

So usually I keep my EQ doses right at 500mg-600mg if Iím feeling froggy. Iíve always seen decent gains at these doses to for the most part. I decided to push the envelope the last few week's and push the EQ to 1500mg ew (500mg M, W, F,) itís been about 5 weeks now and I must say the gains came fast at about 3 weeks as 500mg usually takes 7 weeks. The one thing Iíve noticed the worse is the aggression. I mean nasty fucking aggression wayyyy worse then what tren has ever done to me. Iím considering cutting down to 1,000mg because honestly I donít know if I can make it much more at this dosage because Iíve been a complete prick which is out of line for me. Anyone else ever experienced this from high EQ? That Euro Pharmacies EQ is no joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,221 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    So usually I keep my EQ doses right at 500mg-600mg if Iím feeling froggy. Iíve always seen decent gains at these doses to for the most part. I decided to push the envelope the last few week's and push the EQ to 1500mg ew (500mg M, W, F,) itís been about 5 weeks now and I must say the gains came fast at about 3 weeks as 500mg usually takes 7 weeks. The one thing Iíve noticed the worse is the aggression. I mean nasty fucking aggression wayyyy worse then what tren has ever done to me. Iím considering cutting down to 1,000mg because honestly I donít know if I can make it much more at this dosage because Iíve been a complete prick which is out of line for me. Anyone else ever experienced this from high EQ? That Euro Pharmacies EQ is no joke.
    Damn now I want to try it at that dosage!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,553 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Damn now I want to try it at that dosage!!

Lol to be honest I donít recommended it unless you can easily handle the aggression. For me right now itís tren x five in the aggression department. Bro Iím just angry. Lol

BAMF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points

Abso-fuckin-lutely! It's by far the worst. I feel like some demon possessed my soul and my short fuse somehow got shortened. I've been contemplating how to combat it, but my dosage wasn't nearly that high. I couldn't imagine. If you take it down keep me in the loop
    ROD
    Ready On Deck

BAMF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol to be honest I donít recommended it unless you can easily handle the aggression. For me right now itís tren x five in the aggression department. Bro Iím just angry. Lol
    Lmao. That could be half my problem.
    Ready On Deck

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,553 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyOnDeck View Post
    Abso-fuckin-lutely! It's by far the worst. I feel like some demon possessed my soul and my short fuse somehow got shortened. I've been contemplating how to combat it, but my dosage wasn't nearly that high. I couldn't imagine. If you take it down keep me in the loop
    ROD
    Out of 15 year's of messing around with different stuff Iíve never had aggression this bad. Iíve used halo years ago and never even had close to this lol. Just like you said itís almost demonic hahah.. I was looking for 3% intel drops for urban warfare lol. I then said itís time to mellow down haha
    Last edited by XOTG85; 11-16-2020 at 06:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points

I just ran 1200mg a week for 7 weeks and eq just doesn't do much for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,221 Posts
    Rep Points

LOL yeah no good then. Iím mean as hell on Tren even at 300-400mg a week.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,413 Posts
    Rep Points

Out of 15 year's of messing around with different stuff Iíve never had aggression this bad. Iíve used halo years ago and never even had close to this lol. Just like you said itís almost demonic hahah.. I was looking for 3% intel drops for urban warfare lol. I then said itís time to mellow down haha
    3% Intel drops!!! Gtfo you crazy as hell!!! Bro that just made fn night!!

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

BAMF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points

Sometimes taking the aggression and attitude down a notch puts the rest of the swole life into perspective. We gotta stay in check before someone catches a fuckin beating for... "_______" (fill in the blank).
    Ready On Deck

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,553 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    3% Intel drops!!! Gtfo you crazy as hell!!! Bro that just made fn night!!

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Lol

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,553 Posts
    Rep Points

Update: I dropped the dosage down to 1,000mg and aggression has definitely dropped some. I think I will try to hold here for a while and see if I can add any new mass.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,682 Posts
    Rep Points

Update: I dropped the dosage down to 1,000mg and aggression has definitely dropped some. I think I will try to hold here for a while and see if I can add any new mass.
    I started using SAMe 800mg for my joints and liver some years ago and I didnít know that it is considered a prescription antidepressant drug in Italy and used for explosive behavior . But, after taking it a while ; I knew I handled everything a lot better {especially blasting } I never snapped , ever. Some need 1,600mg (4 pills) but I use 2 . A top notch supplement for joints and liver , so I recommend anyway. Doctors Best or Jarrow. (Foil blister:enteric Coated ) it is highly faked. I buy in bulk Amazon for free shipping and cheaper price.

Max

It is naturally occurring in the body and is not a drug. It had good side effects .

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,553 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I started using SAMe 800mg for my joints and liver some years ago and I didnít know that it is considered a prescription antidepressant drug in Italy and used for explosive behavior . But, after taking it a while ; I knew I handled everything a lot better {especially blasting } I never snapped , ever. Some need 1,600mg (4 pills) but I use 2 . A top notch supplement for joints and liver , so I recommend anyway. Doctors Best or Jarrow. (Foil blister:enteric Coated ) it is highly faked. I buy in bulk Amazon for free shipping and cheaper price.

Max

It is naturally occurring in the body and is not a drug. It had good side effects .
    Iíve heard of Sam E but never knew it had that kind of benefit. Unfortunately my city just closed the gyms again yesterday so now Iím fucked. This is a fucking tragedy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,682 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve heard of Sam E but never knew it had that kind of benefit. Unfortunately my city just closed the gyms again yesterday so now Iím fucked. This is a fucking tragedy.
    It was like , literally life-changing and at the time....last March(Covid); I was just out of sorts. My whole life and my livelihood revolved around gyms, training, many other aspects of the sport and needing the gyms open worldwide! I thought, WTF am I gonna do! I had to change a lot of things temporarily. But now (besides the pandemic), I am busier than ever. I wont get on a plane right Now, so I am passing up Jobs left and right but; hopefully things will get better. I am just not the type of guy who can stay home; so I am driving a lot.
    That whole home gym design ended up working out well. A few more pieces and I will be able to do pretty much everything I need. But when the gyms are open again {and I know the virus is getting taken care of: I am gong to design a whole plan around all the hammer and cybex machines! Plate and Pin loaded plan . I am sure I will go through some new growth m; just from not doing them forever . Hope things snap back quickly

Max