• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Torn Bicep- need advice

Big Puppy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tore my bicep off the forearm while on Levaquin.

What is the best protocol to heal this up after surgery? GH? Peptides?
Thanks

I cant say what is best, a popular combination that many say have helped them heal much faster is HGH, TB500 and BPC157. Im sure someone else will chime in with more details

I cant say what is best, a popular combination that many say have helped them heal much faster is HGH, TB500 and BPC157. Im sure someone else will chime in with more details

Yes, this will help a lot with recovery. It’s what I did post surgery when I tore 3 ligaments in my wrist in 2012.

I used igf-1 lr3 along with bpc when I had the same exact injury as you three years ago. I think the doc gave me 6 months before I'd be at 100% and I was close to 100% at 14-15 weeks post surgery. I didn't sit around and get sloppy and out of shape during recovery though. I think staying really active played a big part along with the peptides.

Work the supination hard once the physical therapist lets you start during rehab!! I healed faster than I worked it and only have around 85 % supination in the arm I injured. Its a real pain in the ass when I'm throwing the baseball with my boys and one of them lights me up and I can't turn my hand over far enough to make the catch. Or someone tries to put something in my hand like change and I drop it all over the floor lol.

Good luck! I'm as strong or stronger on all lifts now, except curls, btw. Dont sweat it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TB 500 and BPC 157

physical therapy

rest

Thanks guys. What kind of doses would you use of the BPC, Tb500 and GH?
Gotta find some legit GH. been out of the game for a bit

Thanks guys. What kind of doses would you use of the BPC, Tb500 and GH?
Gotta find some legit GH. been out of the game for a bit

Private message the following people for more info on dosing and protocols;

garlic chicken
vision
montego
wesleyinman

those are the guys that helped me with the tb-500 I used from PSL. It definitely sped up healing time on my pec tendon and without a doubt improved scarring and scar tissue associated with the surgery itself. Literally, can’t see the scar at all but with my bicep tendon surgery (I didn’t use anything) and there is a very visible scar and a build up of scar tissue.

hope that helps...

Back