Pharmacom Store

Getting ready for 1 cycle in 10 years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Getting ready for 1 cycle in 10 years

I just copied and pasted because I posted in the wrong forum, sorry about that...

Hey guys, I got my baseline test levels checked last week. Came back in the 400ís. Canít remember the exact number but Iím going to get a copy of the lab results today. Iíve only ever done a few cycles in my entire life and that was about 10 years ago, but Iím happy to see Nothing is too low.

Anyways Iíve been getting myself mentally, physically, and financially ready to start a cycle within the next year. Iím working on a cut cycle right now to loose the 30+LBs I put on in the last few years. Then Iíll feel comfortable doing a bulk with some gear on hand.

How much money is one looking at putting into a average length cycle of test & tren stack with the anti Eís and all these days?

Also can Nolva do anything for someone that has puberty induced gyno that was aggravating by running a few cycles ? What can I do about that? Donít have the biggest titties but the tissue is definitely there and it only looks worse with the added fat Iíve put on...BTW Iím 32 now

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,821 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    I just copied and pasted because I posted in the wrong forum, sorry about that...

Hey guys, I got my baseline test levels checked last week. Came back in the 400ís. Canít remember the exact number but Iím going to get a copy of the lab results today. Iíve only ever done a few cycles in my entire life and that was about 10 years ago, but Iím happy to see Nothing is too low.

Anyways Iíve been getting myself mentally, physically, and financially ready to start a cycle within the next year. Iím working on a cut cycle right now to loose the 30+LBs I put on in the last few years. Then Iíll feel comfortable doing a bulk with some gear on hand.

How much money is one looking at putting into a average length cycle of test & tren stack with the anti Eís and all these days?

Also can Nolva do anything for someone that has puberty induced gyno that was aggravating by running a few cycles ? What can I do about that? Donít have the biggest titties but the tissue is definitely there and it only looks worse with the added fat Iíve put on...BTW Iím 32 now
    As far as how much $$ a cycle can cost it all depends on what source you use my man and ofcoarse dosages. Not for the gyno Iíd same nolvadex would be your best bet 20mg per day
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    670 Posts
    Rep Points

3 to 500 depending on who u use and how much u run and how crazy u get w/ AI'S. Afont is right as usual about the nolvadex- best thing for gyno- but in your case, not sure how much it will help. not trying to scare u man, but sometimes surgery is the only way to get rid of it totally. but nolva will def. help it while on cycle from getting worse imo. be careful jumping on tren after all this time- that's some powerful shit man. u may want to think about a test/ anavar or t-bol cycle to tighten up. Or maybe you've done tren before and know what ur doing- but, if not watch that tren. just my opinion- good luck!