• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Estrogen bloodwork

x3hardcore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I started my cycle Nov15th and did 3/4ml 187.5mg of sustanon. Instead of overdoing an AI or SERM from the start like I have always done I figured this time I would hold off to watch for sides and am also interested in getting bloodwork done to see if an AI is needed and to help me with a start dosage. I have Exemastane and Tamox on hand for potential issues. I will be doing pins E3D and the dosage will remain the same until week 9.

MY QUESTION: When would I initiate a blood test if no obvious symptoms would arise in the next week or so?

So I started my cycle Nov15th and did 3/4ml 187.5mg of sustanon. Instead of overdoing an AI or SERM from the start like I have always done I figured this time I would hold off to watch for sides and am also interested in getting bloodwork done to see if an AI is needed and to help me with a start dosage. I have Exemastane and Tamox on hand for potential issues. I will be doing pins E3D and the dosage will remain the same until week 9.

MY QUESTION: When would I initiate a blood test if no obvious symptoms would arise in the next week or so?

I think what most do is blood work week 4-5 once the cycle has started.

I think what most do is blood work week 4-5 once the cycle has started.
Thanks, I’m thinking I will prolly have clear signs before that in which I’ll dose the exemastane accordingly. Would last pin of week 5 be a good time to throw in a lab for total test (for sustanon)? I’m thinking if and when I dose for increase estrogen I can check level based on dose and then test for total test as well to see where I’m at.

Back