• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Getting ready to start a cycle

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I got my baseline test levels checked last week. Came back in the 400’s. Can’t remember the exact number but I’m going to get a copy of the lab results today. I’ve only ever done a few cycles in my entire life and that was about 10 years ago, but I’m happy to see Nothing is too low.

Anyways I’ve been getting myself mentally, physically, and financially ready to start a cycle within the next year. I’m working on a cut cycle right now to loose the 30+LBs I put on in the last few years. Then I’ll feel comfortable doing a bulk with some gear on hand.

How much money is one looking at putting into a average length cycle of test & tren stack with the anti E’s and all these days?

Also can Nolva do anything for someone that has puberty induced gyno that was aggravating by running a few cycles ? What can I do about that? Don’t have the biggest titties but the tissue is definitely there and it only looks worse with the added fat I’ve put on...BTW I’m 32 now

Last edited:
Welcome man. This thread isn’t for questions, just welcoming the newbies. But if you browse around the forum you will find the answers to your questions.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome back, if you browse some of the sponsors pages you can get a basic idea of prices for all you need.

Welcome to ASF brother.

Your questions about cost are kind of hard to estimate because costs vary greatly depending on the source or brands. I'd venture to guess a low dose cycle could go as low as $150-200 for everything, while a more moderate or longer cycle would be more like $300-400.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. Just my advise 10 years off and 30 plus weight to lose I would not jump back in it with Tren. Money is going to be least of your concerns.

Back