• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New here, returning to a life I loved!

bigjoey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all! Wanted to say hey. Obviously new here but I’m just getting back into the gym life after years away and I’m very excited to start again. I’m currently on TRT, just looking for more as I forgot just how much I loved every aspect of this life!

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

a2cb063f03ed2674e8ae9dd3907a0a1b.gif

Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all, for the welcome! Already getting a ton of good info and things I wish I’d known before I stepped out of the gym before. Now im40 fighting an uphill battle. But with the proper motivation, dedication, (the right gear lol) I’ll be back to where I want to be sooner than later!

Back