• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharma Grade Testosterone

Wolves

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
any sources on here that have pharma grade test?

i know domestic supply used to have some but they always out of stock for long time

let me know below thanks...

Are you looking for domestic only or is international ok?

Peanut Oil?

Grapeseed oil. And Feral was the one that had that . But thy seem to not be here as of rn . . Anyway he needs to look for Grapeseed oil carriers. But even pharma grade doesn’t use grapeseed cause cus it’s clear . Pharma is using one of the clear oils which I’m pretty sure are synthetic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess I was wrong there is a list that goes on forever with likes and dislikes of oils .from grape seed , olive oil and cotton seed oils to the synthetics. It’s pretty much matters if you’re allergic to something otherwise oil‘s oil. Some thicker and better for trt with cyp . Others thinner and better for fast acting eaters for bodybuilding...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peanut Oil?

Arachis oil is the purified peanut oil that was in
All original Sustanon 250 and Deca- Durabolin@ and in Negma Parabolan.

Just a little fact

Max

My pharma test is made with cottonseed oil. Not sure if that's what you'd consider a synthetic (or why.) I also had some from a compounding pharmacy and they made it with MCT oil, which is what I started doing with my home brew. Since this is important to you, I'd suggest looking into homebrewing.

What do you mean by saying my pharma test ??
My pharma test is made with cottonseed oil. Not sure if that's what you'd consider a synthetic (or why.) I also had some from a compounding pharmacy and they made it with MCT oil, which is what I started doing with my home brew. Since this is important to you, I'd suggest looking into homebrewing.

As far as I've seen all pharma is cottonseed. I've got three brands to prove it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Definitely not
Jelfa Omnadren250 is arachis oil based
Nebido is a castor oil based testosterone.
What three brands are you talking about? Name them
As far as I've seen all pharma is cottonseed. I've got three brands to prove it.

give me an example of "synthetic oil"

Actually that’s probably because the only pharmacy testosterones you have seen are what is prescribed here in the USA. Test cyp in cottonseed is what you usually get when you fill a script and it’s usually westward, actavis or one of the others. Lots of them are made in the same facility like hikma for example in Portugal and get different labels. Internationally Sustanon ams omnadren are in arachis oil , Testoviron rotexmedica and Norma are castor oil for example.

Back