• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Terron Beckham Drug Test Results PROVE He's Natural!?

I can beat drug tests in days and have been paid to do so for many professional athletes.

This is nothing new under the sun and there are many endos far better then even I.

So if I can pull it off, and some of our members can pull it off, just think what a Sports Management Endo with forty years of experience can do.

Look at what my buddy Pat Arnold did. Created a Clear steroid. Undetectable

This makes him look more guilty.

When I was natural I got accused constantly of being on steroids. When I was on steroids, there was no question in hell that I was on steroids. That's the difference.

no idea who the guy in the video is, nor do I care. But being able to show natty on test results means absolutely zero. Anyone with a brain can use gear and pass tests proving their nattyness.

Look up this guy's lifts. He's basically meeting or beating untested powerlifting records for his weight class in the gym and he claims natty. Use your best judgement.

I actually like some of his training videos but he’s as natty as Mike O’Hearn.

This day and age who gaf if someone is natty or not we have people that main line h and fent it's really sad people look for reasons to put others down just don't kill yourself and I'm happy for you and sports should all stop testing too

This day and age who gaf if someone is natty or not we have people that main line h and fent it's really sad people look for reasons to put others down just don't kill yourself and I'm happy for you and sports should all stop testing too

If they're just a YouTuber who just shows off in videos or tries to sell online coaching or t-shirts, we don't care whether they claim natty or not. Look at Matt Ogus, everyone knew he was juiced to the gills, but tried to play it off with the whole "half natty" crap and the April fools joke where he admits he was on gear. But, when a guy like Terron claim to be lifting crazy amounts of weight (even for a geared lifter) and then insisting he's full natty, well it gets people a little pissed off.

If they're just a YouTuber who just shows off in videos or tries to sell online coaching or t-shirts, we don't care whether they claim natty or not. Look at Matt Ogus, everyone knew he was juiced to the gills, but tried to play it off with the whole "half natty" crap and the April fools joke where he admits he was on gear. But, when a guy like Terron claim to be lifting crazy amounts of weight (even for a geared lifter) and then insisting he's full natty, well it gets people a little pissed off.
I guess that makes sense I'm just over it and won't watch these kinds of video's anymore there's to many dumb natty or not out there that piss me off

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

I honestly don not understand why anyone gives a second of care to topics like these... I mean who has the time to give a crap what someone else is injecting, not injecting, lying or not lying about ... its pretty pathetic and its just click bait ... whateva

Back