• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Natural Blood Pressure Supplement

Anaboliclifer80

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have any of you guys found the best Supplement to regulate your overall Bp. I see alot of them but i just want to know if you guys tried instead of prescription meds. If you have Bp issues.

I use carditone

And for liver, lung, heart and kidney health u guys should be using CERT. Not just bc I sell it, but bc I hand selected this product based on the ingredients, studies and results and use this as my primary Organ support for myself and all my clients.

If you are abusing AAS and you aren't using this, long term you will suffer serious health issues.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/c-e-r-t-super-organ-and-liver-support-by-iron-forged-nutrition/

Carditone works really well and its over the counter. If I remember, its a little pricey. But I can speak personally that it works and works on the first day.

Is this the Bp supplement that all the bodybuilders trust to lowere there blood pressure. I see alot of guys talking about this one.

Yes. Many talk about it and use it. It works! I had around a 126 over 83 and it was slightly higher than what healthy would look like. I had a physical I needed to do for a job and I took Carditone a few hours before the physical and BP was a normal 120 over 80. I took the recommended dose on the bottle. I just can’t remember what that was at this time.

Is this the Bp supplement that all the bodybuilders trust to lowere there blood pressure. I see alot of guys talking about this one.
There's basically two decent natural options. Carditone and mukta vati. They're very similar ingredients and work the same. However they don't work for everyone. For people like myself who have an issue with alpha blockers, it makes me feel like I have a bad head cold and actually raises my BP. I gave it two weeks and couldn't handle it, plus it was having an opposite effect.

Many bodybuilders are on BP meds. It's not ideal by a long shot, but chronic high BP is far worse. The typical first go to is lisinopril. Then other ACE inhibitors, and then ARBs. Telmisartan works well for me and several others I've talked to now. Last choice is beta blockers unless they're really necessary.

seems like some good info here. I used beet root for immediately lowering BP and it doubles as a decent vaso dilator ... the issue I had is I had to take about 10grams for it to work and it tastes like dirt, I mean that literally not figuratively

seems like some good info here. I used beet root for immediately lowering BP and it doubles as a decent vaso dilator ... the issue I had is I had to take about 10grams for it to work and it tastes like dirt, I mean that literally not figuratively
Oh yeah I forget that I use that too. Definitely drops it significantly and gets you a nice pump. 10g-15g is the sweet spot for sure.

Does taste pretty crappy though. Not so bad if you mix it with a fruit punch flavor packet though

Oh yeah I forget that I use that too. Definitely drops it significantly and gets you a nice pump. 10g-15g is the sweet spot for sure.

Does taste pretty crappy though. Not so bad if you mix it with a fruit punch flavor packet though

It drops immediately too, 10grams a day PWO is just tough with all the water I have in my belly, the taste I can stomach but the amount of powder can be a little much for even the most experienced dirt eater lol

IML Gear Cream!
It drops immediately too, 10grams a day PWO is just tough with all the water I have in my belly, the taste I can stomach but the amount of powder can be a little much for even the most experienced dirt eater lol
Lol yeah it works fast, like within 20 minutes for me. Perfect preworkout.

I just mix mine with my other preworkout stuff with 12-16oz water and down it. Leaves a weird taste in your mouth too though.

metoprolol succinate and hydrochlorothiazide. Gotta get a script for em, but when I was hitting double triples for a couple days, thats what they gave me.

My blood pressure was fluctuating this week, 140-150/82-85. I was very worried but it has to do with strees, and water retention fro my trt. I ordered carditone and i am on bp meds. Dont want my heart to xplode.....but thats part of the game of a gear head. Im just not an abuser like that

My blood pressure was fluctuating this week, 140-150/82-85. I was very worried but it has to do with strees, and water retention fro my trt. I ordered carditone and i am on bp meds. Dont want my heart to xplode.....but thats part of the game of a gear head. Im just not an abuser like that
Are you holding a lot of water? If so, try xpel or dandelion root. Also up water intake. If those aren't enough, use some hctz as needed, but as little as you can get away with.

If that doesn't work it's probably not water retention. Try the Carditone. If that doesn't work, it's BP meds for you. I suggest lisinopril or telmisartan first. Telmisartan is also a PPAR-y agonist, so it helps you lose and not gain fat a little bit FYI

My water retention is weird, maybe like once a week and goes away in a day. I drink half a gallon of water or all.

Just received carditone today. Took 2 pills 6hr apart to laod phase. Boy do these pill work, just before going to bed i feel very relaxed like im on a sleeping pill. Checked the blood pressure and my average so far says 128/133--80/85. I hope it just keep better as to stabilizing and not up and down. So im assuming something it working a little. I will not be taking more than 2 pills a day untill i find that happy medium. Thanks for all the positive on this supplement. Might be to soon to tell. Ill keep you guys posted.

Not digging at OP, or others that ask this question.

But I am always amazed that a guy that juices wants a homeopathic remedy for everything else.

Forget that fact I'm pounding 40mg a day of anadrol, I don't want an over the counter blood pressure medication.

WTF?

Carditone works perfect. Its about $40 on Amazon. I sometimes catch it on sale like buy three for $30 each and stack up. I take it year around. BP is 108 over 62 at age 55 and 26 years on gear.

Get Shredded!
Not digging at OP, or others that ask this question.

But I am always amazed that a guy that juices wants a homeopathic remedy for everything else.

Forget that fact I'm pounding 40mg a day of anadrol, I don't want an over the counter blood pressure medication.

WTF?
Yeah lol.

Of it works, then I think it's the route to go. Chances are it's not going to bring most into a truly healthy range of 120's/60's. Especially if it's really high, like many are. Hell ace inhibitors and ARBs have other benefits to kidney health too.

I don't get it either man.

Back