• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Your first car

IML Gear Cream!
1973 like green ford f150 3 speed on the column lol !!! I got by mowing grass for 2 summers .

Mine was a 1979 Chevy Pickup Truck. 7” lift with 35’s. I can’t count how many times we used it to take a barrel of beer and a bunch of chics deep into the woods for parties. Yup I’m a hick and I love it!!!

I'm not big on Chevys but there's somethin about those old square bodies. I'd love to find one that aint all rusted out. Not many around where I'm at.

78 ford ranchero! Damn thing broke down all the time, but I am really good at fixing things now. Great learning experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My first was a 1966 Mustang ...wrecked it and I bought a 1968 camaro, loved that car so much I wish I still had it today :/ I bought my daughter an Infiniti Q50 for her 17th birthday, the safety factors are what sold me. That and I got a heckuva (I bought during covid19 quarantine) deal. I bought the first car they sold in 60 days! haha

I see you respect the classics :) A good choice for your daughter, safety is very important and since this became a decisive factor for you, it says a lot about you as a father!

Mine was a 1971 Super Beetle. My son got a 1999 Wrangler & I think he would die if anything ever happened to it.

I see you respect the classics :) A good choice for your daughter, safety is very important and since this became a decisive factor for you, it says a lot about you as a father!

Yeah I love old American muscle cars.

It’s a fantastic car! She loves it, heck man I love it lol

I actually surprised her with it, wrapped it in a big red bow amd parked it in the driveway... she flipped out lol that was an epic day she will never forget :)

I remember my first car, 1980 Ford Fairmont. 4 door, brown, with tan interior. Some friends laughed at me, but they also didnt have a car at 16 either like I did.
I also remember having a Ford Tempo and 84 cutlas with t/tops. I told my dad that I wanted to get an 87 Grand National, he told me you're not getting that car.. lol
I wound up buying one eventually. Had it for like 7-8 years. Paid $15K, sold it for $25K..

My one friend had a 65 Mustang in high school, bad ass car.

Last edited:
Yeah I love old American muscle cars.

It’s a fantastic car! She loves it, heck man I love it lol

I actually surprised her with it, wrapped it in a big red bow amd parked it in the driveway... she flipped out lol that was an epic day she will never forget :)
I think her reaction was invaluable and you obviously got an unreal pleasure from it.

Get Shredded!
I remember my first car, 1980 Ford Fairmont. 4 door, brown, with tan interior. Some friends laughed at me, but they also didnt have a car at 16 either like I did.
I also remember having a Ford Tempo and 84 cutlas with t/tops. I told my dad that I wanted to get an 87 Grand National, he told me you're not getting that car.. lol
I wound up buying one eventually. Had it for like 7-8 years. Paid $15K, sold it for $25K..

It goes to show that dreams must come true!

Dude no fucking way 1980 4 dr ford fairmount!! That was my first car 🤣🤣🤣...mine was maroon and the sun faded the paint and it had a geriatric center sticker on the bumper! ...it belonged to my female friends mom who passed away..she bought it brand new and only used it for drs appt and shopping...I got in 1990 with 800 original miles ...oh man I killed that car lol....nice to know someone else was victim to the ford fairmount lol

One of my dream to own cars is a Buick Grand National. I owned a 81 Regal for awhile with a nasty 350 in it. I loved that car. Did your Grand National have the factory 3.8 in it or was it a SBC transplant?

Dude no fucking way 1980 4 dr ford fairmount!! That was my first car 藍藍藍...mine was maroon and the sun faded the paint and it had a geriatric center sticker on the bumper! ...it belonged to my female friends mom who passed away..she bought it brand new and only used it for drs appt and shopping...I got in 1990 with 800 original miles ...oh man I killed that car lol....nice to know someone else was victim to the ford fairmount lol

No lie, that was my first car when I turned 16. I think my parents paid like $2000 for it. Believe it or not, it lasted a long time and I never did any repairs to it. Just changed the oil, thats it. I dont think it had a/c though, but it got me around..

One of my dream to own cars is a Buick Grand National. I owned a 81 Regal for awhile with a nasty 350 in it. I loved that car. Did your Grand National have the factory 3.8 in it or was it a SBC transplant?

My 87 GN was all original except for the paint. The previous owner did the paint job right. Before I sold it, I took it to get it detailed the right way. You could see your reflexion clearly, thats how nice this paint job was. I contacted someone who already owned 7 GNs, and asked if he wanted it or could sell it for me. He said he would sell it within a week, no charge. I kid you not, he had it listed for $30K, and sold it for $25K in like 6 days. I tipped this guy $1000 for selling it for me.

He was also selling 3 other GNs(not his), and everyone that was looking for a GN, flocked to my car because of the paint/detail job.. I wish I could have kept it, but I sold it and bought something else. Car sat covered in my garage for the most part. I only took it out like once or twice a year.

Back