• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MENT/ Trestonolone any feedback

9wk run
Trest Ace
50mg ED
12.5mg Asin ED

The most drastic physical change of any AAS I've ever ran up to this point. Gained somewhere around 20+ lbs.. a good amount of water but lbm as well. The strength increases were one of my favorite aspects of the run. It was years back but I still vividly remember breaking PRs constantly.
The lab I used was PO - not a sponsor here. If you get legit Trest, it's definitely worth the money IMO. Just make sure you have plenty of AI, it can aromatize like no other.
I also ran the Decanonate ester, but I rarely see that offered these days.

Trest is solid

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Love it. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

75mg EOD With 150mg test prop for eight to ten weeks works wonders.

I've used higher test, no test, short Ester test, long Ester test.

Higher doses of ment, lower doses.

This was the best most manageable combo I found through a few cycles.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Ran it a few times....start low and have ai at hand you will need it. I can do no more than 150mg a week, and have a guy who only runs 50mg a week on top of his trt and can't believe the strength gains.

Does DG carry it?

One of my favorite compounds ever. So So So strong.

I love the strength gains you get on it. Immediate.

For me, if I had to give a description (you can describe it dozens of ways), I'd say it reminds me of running, Tren, Prop and maybe EQ or Deca all at the same time.

The E conversion is no joke. And it shuts you down faster then any other compound IMO. Which is why it was invented as a Male Contraceptive, in what 1950's? Something like that.

Note to self, its "pretty effective" at birth control ,but not too effective. I have a Child conceived on Trest LOL.

I ran this once, at first I felt great, but after a bit I started getting heavy estro sides and not due to the Ment, I had a long heavy ester in the back and the dose was a bit to high (first time, didn't know the sensitivities).
I went out of my way last month to get me a handful of these, and my next run when I do got back on will be a protocol that Monte suggested.

75 EOD
test prop 150mg divided up during the week with EOD as well, roughly .5 mL EOD with trest.

I have some letro which I never use, but this is my safeguard for estro.

definitely stock it, it's a good seller for this time of year.

Last thing, after 6 weeks, the returns seemed to slow down, not sure if that was diet related or what. First 6 weeks were equivalent to 12+ weeks of being on IMO.
Every muscle head was fuller in size, what felt like inches, all around.

I've been wanting to try it to but have yet to find a domestic source

I am about to push that shit into my quads any day now
I am on trt
165mg test
50mg deca
A week going to add
40mg ment eod and see what happens...
Waiting on some nolvadex in case I have them issues.

Eat, pound, sleep...

Thinking about running it at 100 a week. How bad are the estrogen sides

Thinking about running it at 100 a week. How bad are the estrogen sides
Different for each individual.but if 30mg of dbol makes your nips sensitive then you will need a blocker or nolvadex

Back